Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,173 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (73993 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by edungene7: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
We r going bak to Adam ND Eve wia it all started no time
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls when are they going to be declaring bet9ja a terrorist organization cuz those ppl don finish some of our youths....

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by linearity: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
What is new about this? very soon ladies will be walking without bra

Endtime ladies/women everywhere.

Meanwhile, Where is " lasisi " the endtime master grin

You must be leaving in the village, ladies have been working without bra since the turn of millennium.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by adepeter2027(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know we're gradually regressing into that era when ladies will start wearing banana and ugwu leafs
Your mouth no good walai

Chaii
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Memories12411: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is the difference between the two?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
What of she too what she put on is too indecent for a married woman to wear
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Abdulrahman4858(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Goan tell her na.....thundet fall on you
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by INTROVERT1: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is the different between the two if them in term of their dressing, she open her breast, you also open yours....

2 Likes

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
she probably didn't see that of a Lekki babe on an okada.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by adeoba2008(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are they different. Who need those cleavages anyway?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Pat081: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wot is d problem with we Africans We never mind our business, so far d gal is making her money is ok by her
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by terrezo2002(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
It was intentional. She is doing what she is told to do by the masters. Both men and women will affected most especially her fans and role models.
Many women will begin to do the same thing. It is no shame since a popular can do it, anyone can do it too without being crucified. I and my loved ones are protected in Jesus name
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Ayo4251(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
As if Rihanna even gives a Bleep....don't goan start minding your business madam
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Olakanla: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pot calling kettle black
FOH
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by tosyne2much(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:
Your mouth no good walai
Chaii
Nudity is now the order of the day now cheesy
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by slimhomiequan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Use ur head oh. Wetin concern u?..

This is my first time hearing, or rather seeing dis name.. "Jaiye Kuti"
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Shafiiimran99: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ewo le wo ninu akasan ati a he oro. I mean what is the difference btw them?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Chinny5(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
What is new about this? very soon ladies will be walking without bra

Endtime ladies/women everywhere.

Meanwhile, Where is " lasisi " the endtime master grin

Not very soon.... It has started
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by mohammadyusuf66(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
That one na devil worshipper now, she does what Satan told her to do so that she would be popular. May Allah guide us aright.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Kog45(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is the difference between what Rihana is wearing and what she is wearing in her own picture? Both of them are sampling boobs, one is just more generous....... angry
Na u get sense u past,honestly what is d difference between Rihanna and our olosho actress,even see jaiye gan self.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by agbonkamen(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Since Rihanna came out with that her album titled "Good girl gone bad" that girl's life has never be the same again. She use to be a good girl back then but enemies has planted coco yam in her life grin grin
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by sirjomore(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
D Jaiye sef no be her pic dey below riri's ? I see no difference. Boobs galour
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by fxjohn2: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have been saying it, slay queens of this generation take pleasure in going nude. But WHYYYYYYYYY!?!
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by asawanathegreat(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Her dressing and Cossy Ojiakor own which one better pass? U female celebrities are the same.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by DeRay98(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
That's why they say" they are slaying". Men are the target especially weak minded men who end up losing their minds and raping whoever they can lay their hands on including little innocent girls.
Otherwise, tell me what publicity Rihana still needs?
Daughters of Jezebel....
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Skain(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buh madam u no be Saint either..
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Austinoiz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't have a say herr until I see my geh like this.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by jaytime(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Was that statement made by the woman in the 2nd picture? Now who is the kettle and who is the pot based on the 2 pictures?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by awuf2008: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
He who lives in glass don't throw stones, Jaiye kuti is not in position to condemn the young lady because she too was culpable in same act. See her own picture too.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai I can't take my eyes off those fresh watermelons, abeg madam leave madness alone because the vaseline crew are not complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.