Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (73966 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Burgerlomo: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Wetin be her own? We men are not complaining. We love it kiss kiss

I wonder ooo wetin concern her agbero with overload, me wey be say I don add D pix to my collections grin
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Where is the "Madness"? undecided
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I wonder ooo wetin concern her agbero with overload, me wey be say I don add D pix to my collections grin
hahaha baddest
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by murtalaa(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rihanna is trying so hard to project bad girl image but I'm not buying it.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by AHCB: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
To me, I see it as one having the balls to show her boobs, and the other having the balls to show her cleavage. All the same, let the boobs show. lol
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
benedictnsi:
Very soon most of dem yeyebrities go begin wear am....

Not only all slay queens and girls will follow suit, bra sellers are about to go extinct.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by dankorode(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
dat's how demons manifest.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by piagetskinner(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
the woman is a hypocrite.... hey are both revealing boobs
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by rossyc(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

yes? how may I help you
You say wetin?
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by leobrownish(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
fashion!!!

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Prince29(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Go America Go Tell Her Na Here U 4 Dey Make Noise Aproko Girl Wetin Concern U,u Never See Am Here 4 Naija B4, Tomorrow U Go Dey Show Ur Own,endtime Aproko
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by highque: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Nollywood actress Jaiye Kuti has frowned at the fashion sense of international 29 year old singer Rihanna, a fashion sense Jaye clearly describes as madness.

Rihanna who has never shown caution or modesty when it comes to fashion was pictured at a recent event looking exceptionally good except that one boob was left bared for the camera, with the singer and entrepreneur smartly covering her nipple with her hand.

This particular picture caught the eye of actress Jaiye Kuti and she could not hide her disgust at the ‘tasteless’ fashion. Not able to stop herself, she commented “this is madness” meaning she would not be caught dead looking like that.

Well, thinking if it now, it would be outrageous and a matter of national concern if Jaiye kuti should step out like that, but Rihanna, we are used to it!

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/this-is-madness-yoruba-actress-jaiye-kuti-reacts-to-us-singer-rihannas-dressing/

The Pot calling the Kettle Black. While the Jug is abusing the Bottle.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Crossguy: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is the difference between what she wear and that of rihanna.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by lakeside30: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
What is new about this? very soon ladies will be walking without bra

Endtime ladies/women everywhere.

Meanwhile, Where is " lasisi " the endtime master grin

lasisi69 where art thou,have really missed this guy

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by seangy4konji: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
you sucking prick like person eating fried yam is not madness abi.

hypocrite.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by bobofellaini(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rihana dey complain? ao will you carry person matter for head.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
see who is calling Rosanna dress code madness, while your breast they show for the dress wey you wear o. . . .charcoal stove calling kerosene stove black
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by BerryAnny(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrPresident1:
E wa wo oyan madam grin
Werey bwoy!!!
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by syncACE(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
CoCoLav:
Her life, her rules
Mind your business. If you don't like it, unfollow her.
Must we support madness... Mind you she posted it on social media for public consumption, If its not our business, whose business is it
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Dewvy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wetin she sef wear no dey revealing? Mtcheww! Pot calling kettle "black"!
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
What difference does it make....are you both not showcasing same boobs....madness com fashion!
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Ssms(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
In d 21st century where d breast is equivalent to d nipples....d flesh around d nipkes r just mere flesh....endtime
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by amakabel: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
abeg free my baby riri.
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Funkybabee(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rihana is just a bad girl
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
this one nollywood actor
that one nollywood actor
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nov6:

you are a very wicked sombori

hahaha
hehe jhux being honest tongue

1 Like

Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Lalas247(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

Yinmu undecided We know your type.

Where is lezz seff
Fearlezz where at though got a fun moniker for u to school grin
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Lalas247(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

Yinmu undecided We know your type.
See him
Gay jati jati
Thirsty ass niqqa keep quoting girls wey u fit get even in ur dreams .. u will get tired
U made a grave mistake .. shebi nobody's knows u I will make u famous here grin gaylord
Boxer007 this one only licks guys ass and massage their egos .. so I think u will like him do the needful
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Wallade(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

See him
Gay jati jati
Thirsty ass niqqa keep quoting girls wey u fit get even in ur dreams .. u will get tired
U made a grave mistake .. shebi nobody's knows u I will make u famous here grin gaylord
Boxer007 this one only licks guys ass and massage their egos .. so I think u will like him do the needful

Keep trying grin
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

Keep trying grin
U go tire weyrey grin u no gree leave me abi
Re: Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” by Wallade(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

U go tire weyrey grin u no gree leave me abi

Yaba left is calling for you. Stop by anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.