Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? (9432 Views)

Bobrisky List Out How Many Boyfriends He Has And What Need Each Boyfriend Meets / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have?? / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I managing my self jare

No not yet, you know of any ?

no i dont here, but i'll ask some people i know off nl though

did you still ask leful.efu like lalas24.7 suggested
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah..............wait o is teji nota yoruba name? Or is teju?

I got bayo right? grin.........told you i knew them tongue

and i believe you hun..........i'm sure ur account was hacked that time,................i strongly suspect sunshineg angry
No,yes you do undecided.
Hahaha my brother cannor do that na.tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no i dont here, but i'll ask some people i know off nl though

did you still ask leful.efu like lalas24.7 suggested
hmm I haven't but I will ask
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
No,yes you do undecided.
Hahaha my brother cannor do that na.tongue

cheesy cheesy

how're you doing anyways

and ermm hope this is tahrah and nat the imposter/hacker undecided
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
hmm I haven't but I will ask

oh okay

you do just that bruv smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

how're you doing anyways

and ermm hope this is tahrah and nat the imposter/hacker undecided
I'm fine and you?
Is she?lemme askundecided *Tahrah is this you?*
*Yeah its me,proceed*.
Richie,she said she's the one.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm fine and you?
Is she?lemme askundecided *Tahrah is this you?*
*Yeah its me,proceed*.
Richie,she said she's the one.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm good bae

and nah.......lemme test you myself to know if its trully tahrah or the hacker.............

So tahrah i've got this crazy fetish of you where you sit on my face all clad in nothing but flimsy loose top.................and i get to eat u.........lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm good bae

and nah.......lemme test you myself to know if its trully tahrah or the hacker.............

So tahrah i've got this crazy fetish of you where you sit on my face all clad in nothing but flimsy loose top.................and i get to eat u.........lipsrsealed
Eeeeew what did i just read?angry
Hol'up you give head?undecidedshocked
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Eeeeew what did i just read?angry
Hol'up you give head?undecidedshocked

lol
now thats my tahrah cheesy cheesy.....

And nah i dont..............done it just once before and i dont mind doing it again for "the right one" wherever she is grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
0 Girlfriends

2 Side bishes

1 paid ashawo

0 hoes.
so why no gf?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
now thats my tahrah cheesy cheesy.....

And nah i dont..............done it just once before and i dont mind doing it again for "the right one" wherever she is grin
I'm not `your' tahrah.smiley

Was It Enjoyable?How Did It Taste?That girl you're trolling upandan,she may be the right one.cheesy

I dnt knw why this is reminding me of catching kelce.cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:
angryangryIf you're Davido,i may consider asking.
`Ask nicely and i'll tell you'.angry
Lol.. I am not nice and I don't ask, I demand. Besides it's you who needs me and not the other way round. wink Are you a fan of Davido or are you a fan of dudes who have 30 billion in their account?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol.. I am not nice and I don't ask, I demand. Besides it's you who needs me and not the other way round. wink Are you a fan of Davido or are you a fan of dudes who have 30 billion in their account?
Forget it.Bothtongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by newslifeop: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:

Was It Enjoyable?How Did It Taste?That girl you're trolling upandan,she may be the right one.cheesy

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:

honey you're mine cool tongue

see question o cheesy cheesy................anyways i cant remember if it was enjoyable or how it tasted but i could do it again and tell you if only i find a willingly specimen who wouldnt mind her ***** eaten hard grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy...........
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

honey you're mine cool tongue

see question o cheesy cheesy................anyways i cant remember if it was enjoyable or how it tasted but i could do it again and tell you if only i find a willingly specimen who wouldnt mind her ***** eaten hard grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy...........
*pukes 5times*eeeewwwww.Oya coman be going,i want no nightmares tonight.angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Forget it.Bothtongue
I already did wink Which book are you on now?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
You have been unbanned? or was Tgoddess banned? Naughty girl tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
now this is my tahrah tongue cheesy

howdy do and howfa worldreader?

When last did you visit really?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You have been unbanned? or was Tgoddess banned? Naughty girl tongue
None.tongue I get tired of goddess sometimes.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
now this is my tahrah tongue cheesy

howdy do and howfa worldreader?

When last did you visit really?
Papii mo gentle.smiley Tbh,maybe last week.embarassed
*in Jenifa's voice*
How is you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
None.tongue I get tired of goddess sometimes.
which book are you on now?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Changeling tongue which book are you on now?
None,been busy,you?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
None,been busy,you?
I have been busy too but I find little time to read Archangel's consort and a court of thorns and roses. I usually switch between the two. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I have been busy too but I find little time to read Archangel's consort and a court of thorns and roses. I usually switch between the two. Good morning.
Morning,trust your night was awesome?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Morning,trust your night was awesome?
It was. I slept by 2am which is early for me and I slept well. smiley yours?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
It was. I slept by 2am which is early for me and I slept well. smiley yours?
2am is early for you?Na how many hours you dey use sleep sef?Mine was splendid,as usual.smiley
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
2am is early for you?Na how many hours you dey use sleep sef?Mine was splendid,as usual.smiley
3-4 hours. I wake up by 6:30. Do I need more?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
3-4 hours. I wake up by 6:30. Do I need more?
If its not affecting you yet,you prolly don't.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
If its not affecting you yet,you prolly don't.
It's not affecting me, but why did you add 'yet'?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
It's not affecting me, but why did you add 'yet'?
You shouldn't overwork your body,give it the time it needs to rest.How often do you take naps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That's Always Growing / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.