Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? (9481 Views)

Bobrisky List Out How Many Boyfriends He Has And What Need Each Boyfriend Meets / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have?? / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Zero gwefwends
Egbon you no get babe?

This one weak me oooo

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
I am not always aggressive. I should be the one saying that about you. You seem too agreesive for a lady.

Dating, relationship etc makes little sense to me, I am yet to see it's value.
mtchew,,you are really pained, get over it dude,,and I'm not aggressive!

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Tenkobos(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

mtchew,,you are really pained, get over it dude,,and I'm not aggressive!
Pained about what?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
Don't laugh. She loved me, may still do but one thing won't let it go the way it normally should and there's nothing she can do about it so it's better we lock up than add body counts.

It hurts though
Maybe you get spirit wife, you never can tell or it's from your village.

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin
talk Your Own smiley
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Tenkobos(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
Maybe you get spirit wife, you never can tell or it's from your village.
See person.

I am single by choice. If I need a girlfriend tonight, trust me I will get one. I turn girls down not the other way round, been doing that for years but this one is different. Just that things didn't work out as I want.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by IamLEGEND1: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
... i'll always be faithful no matter what.

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Funny comments
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

Chai. .mabinuembarassed
you can help lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2017
princ007:
Funny comments
why are they funny grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
you can help lipsrsealed
lol,
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

lol,
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Divay22(f): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Just enrolled in the singlehood school where I'll be doing a course for three years sad
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by EmperorLee(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Zero cheesy lipsrsealed

Emperorlee, how many girlfriends do you have now? Comman talk. tongue

Under 0.5
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
why are they funny grin
Let me think and get back to you
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
princ007:
Let me think and get back to you
ok I will be waiting
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon you no get babe?

This one weak me oooo
abeg no faint for my matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Adonbilivit.
..aghh why u no believe? cheesy

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Blackhawk01: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
EmperorLee:

Under 0.5

Huh? angry angry

Me nkor undecided
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by EmperorLee(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Huh? angry angry

Me nkor undecided

Olodo, under 0.5 means 1

And that 1, do the mathematics wink

NB: No tipster should even shook mouth grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Blackhawk01: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
ok I will be waiting
You go wait tired. Lol
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:

..aghh why u no believe? cheesy
You know the drill na.That dog is cute btw.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Blackhawk01: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
EmperorLee:

Olodo, under 0.5 means 1

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Should you be the one disgracing me? sad

Btw, 0.5 is approximately 1 but mathematics olodo like me could think it's half na angry undecided
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
You know the drill na.That dog is cute btw.cheesycheesy
grin grin grin grin i just have female friends grin grin
no girlfriend cheesy
and about the dog thanks and....... cheesy

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by EmperorLee(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Should you be the one disgracing me? sad

Btw, 0.5 is approximately 1 but mathematics olodo like me could think it's half na angry undecided

Hehehehe kiss. Aderola Omo oba, iyawo Ekun fun ra e kiss
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin i just have female friends grin grin
no girlfriend cheesy
and about the dog thanks and....... cheesy
Lemme pretend to believe yousad.You're welcomesmiley and........kini?cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Blackhawk01: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe kiss. Aderola Omo oba, iyawo Ekun fun ra e kiss

My longest Baeby tongue kiss kiss
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
EmperorLee:

Olodo, under 0.5 means 1

NB: No tipster should even shook mouth grin
Hahhahaha.... U know your under 0.5 dey faulty.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by walga(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Wuna wan give award for the number
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by EmperorLee(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hahhahaha.... U know your under 0.5 dey faulty.

Hahahaha you still had to Kast me despite the warning angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017 / South African Girl Shares Her Beautiful Nude Picture On Facebook / N*ude Beach Race (for Adults 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.