Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? (9428 Views)

Bobrisky List Out How Many Boyfriends He Has And What Need Each Boyfriend Meets / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have?? / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
princ007:
You go wait tired. Lol
cry I really want to know ooo cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
1 girlfriend
0 side
3 control
2 intending side..
Girlfriend is fvcking up lately so I'm just working on somewhere to fall on in case I gats drop current 01
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
cry I really want to know ooo cheesy
Ah! Na by force?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin
You read Guild Hunter?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Ifakiland(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
1; gf
I'm a faithful modafvcker....cheating and fvcking multiple biitches is waste of time, money and sperm.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
0 bf
2friends
15 admirers
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Lemme pretend to believe yousad.You're welcomesmiley and........kini?cheesy
kini big deal?cheesycheesycheesy...u be yoruba babe abi?cheesy...its like u will start teaching me yoruba languagecheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ifakiland:
1; gf
I'm a faithful modafvcker....cheating and fvcking multiple biitches is waste of time, money and sperm.
guy i no believe u. Wey look like mafia guy for dat pix wey u upload dat time wey u wear suit.if i should access u i think u have at least 50 girlfriends with 10 sidechickscheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You read Guild Hunter?
Did you like it?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Ifakiland(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
guy i no believe u. Wey look like mafia guy for dat pix wey u upload dat time wey u wear suit.if i should access u i think u have at least 50 girlfriends with 10 sidechickscheesy
Baba calm down
What if I told u I'm a virgin
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by LoRdCaT(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Did you like it?
I loved it.. I am not done with the series though.. I am preoccupied with "A court of thorns and roses now" its better than Guild hunter. Are you done with it?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I loved it.. I am not done with the series though.. I am preoccupied with "A court of thorns and roses now" its better than Guild hunter. Are you done with it?
Thepussyhunter here's another person who loves guild hunter.

First time i'm seeing anyone mention the book,i'll check it out.Paranormal?Vampires?Thanks.smiley
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Thepussyhunter here's another person who loves guild hunter.

First time i'm seeing anyone mention the book,i'll check it out.Paranormal?Vampires?Thanks.smiley

oh i see
why dont you introduce us tongue cheesy

anyways the really is interesting sha..........i dont particularly like the 3rd series after all then archangels conquered lijuain (the oldest archangel).........

Finished the 3rd series today and started the fourth.............told you i was gonna read a lot of stories this week i'll be home all through grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see
why dont you introduce us tongue cheesy

anyways the really is interesting sha..........i dont particularly like the 3rd series after all then archangels conquered lijuain (the oldest archangel).........

Finished the 3rd series today and started the fourth.............told you i was gonna read a lot of stories this week i'll be home all through grin grin
Hmm
*Clears throat*
*in Olamide's voice*
First of all introduction,Lordcat this is Richie,he's another reader.
Richie meet Lordcat,a new friend.We all share one thing in common;our love for guild hunter.smiley

I hate Lijuan,have you read where Ilium ascended?Tell me when you reach that chapter,I can never get tired of reading it.Who's your favorite character?

You try small,i'm almost impressed.tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hmm
*Clears throat*
*in Olamide's voice*
First of all introduction,Lordcat this is Richie,he's another reader.
Richie meet Lordcat,a new friend.We all share one thing in common;our love for guild hunter.smiley

I hate Lijuan,have you read where Ilium ascended?Tell me when you reach that chapter,I can never get tired of reading it.Who's your favorite character?

You try small,i'm almost impressed.tongue

i'm a "reader" while cat issa "friend" abi undecided cry.............iffa bite your tongue cheesy cheesy

and are you f-ing k-ing me? shocked shocked

or wait o.......ascend how?..............i think its descend na............descend and become a blood-something like uram

lmao almost abi cheesy
guess i have to continue in my selfless quest to impress you then cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm a "reader" while cat issa "friend" abi undecided cry.............iffa bite your tongue cheesy cheesy

and are you f-ing k-ing me? shocked shocked

or wait o.......ascend how?..............i think its descend na............descend and become a blood-something like uram

lmao almost abi cheesy
guess i have to continue in my selfless quest to impress you then cheesy
tonguetonguetonguetongue Coman bite it na.tongue

I think its ascension,i may be wrong sha.
Lol,see whining.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
kini big deal?cheesycheesycheesy...u be yoruba babe abi?cheesy...its like u will start teaching me yoruba languagecheesy
You'll also teach me yours?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
You'll also teach me yours?
of courze na wink
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
tonguetonguetonguetongue Coman bite it na.tongue

I think its ascension,i may be wrong sha.
Lol,see whining.

cheesy cheesy
be careful what you wish for hun..............grin............i've always wanted to bite ur tongue in the most ple******le way possible and it just might happen wink cheesy

well maybe............lemme even goan read it myself e before you confuse and convince me tongue tongue

and whining kor? shocked
this one every compliment (even the ones from my heart embarassed) is whining to you
how do decipher the real ones from the fake?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
of courze na wink
Deal bro.cool When can we start?

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by dorin27(f): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
One only
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by iam7: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
ahnaija:
1 to marry 1, darting, 1, unclear
ur confused.. I understand
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
be careful what you wish for hun..............grin............i've always wanted to bite ur tongue in the most ple******le way possible and it just might happen wink cheesy

well maybe............lemme even goan read it myself e before you confuse and convince me tongue tongue

and whining kor? shocked
this one every compliment (even the ones from my heart embarassed) is whining to you
how do decipher the real ones from the fake?
Probability that that is gon happen is 0.
Okay,ma gbagbe.smiley
Not every every but......most guys don't mean what they say.
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ifakiland:

Baba calm down
What if I told u I'm a virgin
virgin?...?

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Deal bro.cool When can we start?
for my sittingroom na..
black chalkboard dey there cheesy

Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Probability that that is gon happen is 0.
Okay,ma gbagbe.smiley
Not every every but......most guys don't mean what they say.

cheesy
thats exactly how i said the probability of me ever eating snake meat was a -1000000 (minus 1 million) but i still ended up eating and fvcking loving the taste of the fried snake meat cheesy cheesy

and yeah you right..........."most guys"
but thank God i'm nat most guys.................i'm richie ("a guy"wink and you better get used to the compliments cos its from the deepest most affectionate part of my heart and i dont joke with the words that come from there smiley kiss kiss tongue grin

did you finish all 11 series of guild hunter
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
for my sittingroom na.. black chalkboard dey there cheesy
We go put am outside.cheesy You live alone?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
We go put am outside.cheesy You live alone?
i live alone na cheesy cheesy
interuption no go dey if na sittingroom.too much distraction outside cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Baes Ov3.5 GF Under 1.5 Attempt searching 1x
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy
thats exactly how i said the probability of me ever eating snake meat was a -1000000 (minus 1 million) but i still ended up eating and fvcking loving the taste of the fried snake meat cheesy cheesy

and yeah you right..........."most guys"
but thank God i'm nat most guys.................i'm richie ("a guy"wink and you better get used to the compliments cos its from the deepest most affectionate part of my heart and i dont joke with the words that come from there smiley kiss kiss tongue grin

did you finish all 11 series of guild hunter
You love snake meat?That's cool and kinda weird.

Did you school in naija?You're a natural.....lipsrsealed I know ryt,that's why you're a pussyhunter,less power to whatever you use in hunting.

Yes I did,back-to-back.smiley Why are you still up?
Re: How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i live alone na cheesy cheesy
interuption no go dey if na sittingroom.too much distraction outside cheesy cheesy
Distance between the door and blackboard?In fact iyam no longer interested.embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That's Always Growing / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.