Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? (668 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? by JimFarmer: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Would you let your friend teach your partner to drive? Take it that you don't have the time and patience, but you need her to learn ASAP and he/she is offering. undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? by Tarmpa: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
Jim Farmer:

Would you let your friend teach your partner to drive? Take it that you don't have the time and patience, but you need her to learn ASAP and he/she is offering. undecided
Sure! Why not? there's nothing wrong with that, It's only a jealous partner that will refuse that.But when there's love, there's supposed to be trust,and when there's trust,jealousy is not supposed to arise.
Re: Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? by coolier(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
Yes.
Re: Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? by Spyker: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2010
Yes i would.
Tarmpa:

Sure! Why not? there's nothing wrong with that, It's only a jealous partner that will refuse that.But when there's love, there's supposed to be trust,and when there's trust,jealousy is not supposed to arise.

Exactly
Re: Would You Let Your Friend Teach Your Partner To Drive? by Kx: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2010
I wont.
Some yrs back a very beautiful married woman asked me to teach her driving with the consent of her husband.I sensed the woman could be game and I rejected their driving "teacher" request to flee temptation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Lies In Your Family / Sacrifices / Do You Have A Child Or Children Below 15 Years Old ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.