Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Bahamas Vacation (s*x) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bahamas Vacation (s*x) (690 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bahamas Vacation (s*x) by Mhizshantel41: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Drop your comments
Introduction:
My fiancee had died about a month ago. I took a trip to get away from things. I ended up with trip I will always remember.
Bahamas Vacation

My fiancee, Debby, and I had dated since we were 15. It is now over 9 years later. I was on an airplane, heading for Nassau in the Bahamas for what to have been our honeymoon.

My mind drifted back to I recent events.

Debby and I became engaged over a year ago, after we had both finished our bachelor degrees. I was working toward being a veterinarian. She was a physical education teacher, at least until a month ago.

A month ago I received a call from Debby’s mother at 3:00 A.M. on a Sunday morning. Debby had not returned from visiting her cousin Cindy at college. Cindy was working toward becoming a dentist. Debby was expected to be home around midnight. This was the 1980’s so there were no cell phones. Debby’s mother was worried. We both knew Debby would have called if she knew she was going to be late, at least if she was able.

I told her mother that I would be over in a few minutes. I got dressed and made the short trip to her house. We spoke and determined that she should stay at the house in case Debby called or came home. I was going to go to the police station to ask if they had any information. I didn’t want to call the police, tying up the phone, in case Debby called.

I left and arrived at the police station 10 minutes later. I explained the situation to the officer I was directed to. He looked through the information he had available. There were no reports for the make, model, or license plate of the car Debby was driving. I gave them my information and the information for Debby’s mother. He said they would call if anything came in.

I went back to Debby’s mother’s house. Debby still was not there and had not called. I stayed trying to assure her mother that everything was going to be all right. About 20 minutes later the phone rang. Debby’s mother answered. I quickly knew it was not Debby, but it was the police. Her mother’s mouth quivered, she began crying, then she dropped the phone. I picked it up. I told the officer who I was. He repeated what he had said. The car Debby was driving had been found. She had hit a large deer, then apparently lost control and crashed. Debby did not survive.

Later that morning we went to identify the body. I gave Debby one last kiss. Her lips were cold and stiff. The funeral was later that week. Many members of Debby’s family were there. Cindy, Debby’s younger cousin, ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. She sobbed on my shoulder.

“I'm so sorry Andy,” Cindy said. “I can't believe this happened.”

Cindy and I had first met at Debby’s 15th birthday party. We had seen each other off and on since at various family events. It was hard to see her. She was 9 months younger than Debby, but could have been Debby’s twin or at least a younger sister. I even felt like I had Debby in my arms as we cried together. I finally had to let her go as other people wanted to offer their sympathy. Sandy and Peggy, friends Debby and I had throughout grade school, were also there. We spoke for a short time before the funeral ceremony. They both offered their sympathy. It was good to see them again. I had nit seen them since high school. The funeral ceremony at the church was short.

We proceeded to the graveside. Debby’s mother and I rode together. I held Debby’s mother as we walked to the chairs by the graveside. She sobbed heavily as throughout the graveside ceremony and as the casket was lowered.

Back to the present.

I was in an airplane headed to Nassau. It was the day after the day Debby and I were to have been married. This was to have been our honeymoon. The tickets were non-refundable so I decided to go by myself. I thought it would be good to get away for two weeks.

We landed just before 2:00 PM. I took a Jitney bus from the airport to my hotel. As we crossed the bridge going over to Paradise Island I got a fantastic view of channe
Re: Bahamas Vacation (s*x) by marshalcarter: 5:07am On Sep 27, 2017
ok...m still tryin to understand

rip to ya fiancee
Re: Bahamas Vacation (s*x) by BornAgainMay: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2017
So make seun or lala go wake your fiancee abi?

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac / You Want To Last Long On Bed? Read This!!!! Guys Only / Check Out This Hilarious Reply To A Lady's Post About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.