Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,447 members, 7,901,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! (582 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Today my girlfriend was selling food for her mum in the shop I was very happy because I didn't have money so she sent me a message to come and eat for free ... I got there she served me correct meal with fresh fish and chicken and one chilled Henkel Rose ... as she was about to bring washing hand her mum appeared and sent her home
Please anybody around #PTI Junction should come and rescue me ... my village people have succeeded today .... The bill is #6000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin

Let them flog you
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aye is doing you o,you had better offer to wash plates there for two months
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
And you have the freedom to type this shiitt on nairaland.... Attention seeker
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Simple as ABC, tell her mom, that you have paid her already, and you were even expecting chenge of 500 naira... And even demand for more food of 400 naira, then use the rest 100 to watch PSG VS BAYERN later tonight....warri guys nor dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by paiz: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tell her mum you have already paid to her daughter

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahahaha big Wahala for you today grin

Hope it's not that fat woman that sells in orerokpe park?
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Divay22(f): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eya
Do pay o, you know say PTI junction people no get joy o grin grin
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
If u had an agreement with her then just tell her mum ...
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by adekhingz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
No problem there naw! Just tell the mother you've paid her daughter. She is even owing you #350 change. shikena*** tongue tongue....But wait o....#6,000? It's like you eat like a glutton. I will advice the girl to leave you and marry another person.......Them wan sell you niiiiiii
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by rawpadgin(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
u eat 6k food for road side mama put

are you a trailer driver?
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:
If u had an agreement with her then just tell her mum ...
Abi? See as you talk am like say e easy
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Abi? See as you talk am like say e easy
Haba e easy na
Or he pays in instalments #600 for the next 10 months ..
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Haba e easy na Or he pays in instalments #600 for the next 10 months ..
Lmao
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by Lalas247(f): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao
Y u dey laugh grin
Re: Somebody Help!!!! Save a nairalander!!! by adaksbullet: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mine leaving GOD as cashed u tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" / 4 Things That Kills Relationship And The 1 Thing That Keeps It Going / A Message To Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.