Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,292 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" (578 Views)

You Are With Your Crush And Meat Is Sset Before U / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by GISTLIFE(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Many people are familiar to these two words crush and love, because Men do say it all the time to ladies and ladies do hear it all the time from men.

But aside knowing the two words, Ask a person about the difference, and they will probably mistake one feeling for the other too.

It always sadness me, when a man meets a woman on the street for the first time and say "I Love You"

REALLY?.....
That can't be love please.
Tho the feeling of a crush is more stronger than that of love but it is a short lasting feelings.

"A CRUSH"
1. A Crush is an
instant strong
feelings/attraction
towards someone.
2. It usually base on
the physical
appearance of a
person or the way a
person walks. It is
short-lived.

"LOVE"
Love is a gradual growth of feelings for a person. It last for long, it does not fade as Crush. No matter how nice or faulty a person looks, love for the person do not fade.

Eg:-
When a man/woman who you don't know and also doesn't know you either, meet you for the first time and say...."l love You" is not love but "A Crush"

If someone you've known in a place (school, work, area, church etc.) for a while says "I love You"....it is love" but yet be careful because not all love are real.

Note:-
God is love. And still loves us even in our sins. If his feeling for us is a crush, it could have fade long ago.

. ° . Let's our feelings
be on love, as Christ
love but not in a
crush. (John 4:16)

http://www.gistlife.com.ng/search/label/enter?max-results=5

Re: The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by Mechette(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
crush with buldozzer,lol
Re: The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked shocked
now i finally know what i feel for evaberry

i dont have a crush on her, I LOVE HER!!!!!
Re: The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's official;
I'm in LOVE with...
Re: The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by eddieguru(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" by GISTLIFE(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
eddieguru:
Thanks
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

DATING TIPS... (exclusively Bae) / Luvly Pre Wedding Picture Of An Old Friend. / A Message To Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.