Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja (690 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Kayus4real: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Abuja based Nigerian lady, Azubike Chinenye took to Facebook to
narrate how she woke up in the middle of the night to find her
neighbour naked and laying curses on her husband and his side
chick,
According to the woman, the side chick has made her husband
her money machine with the help of an Abuja pastor. She then
cursed her saying cancer should eat her up, and also cursed her
husband saying his manhood will never function again.
Read below…

“Last night, my son sleep walked into my room and
laid next to me. I am not a deep sleeper so I noticed
a presence. I stood up to switch off the fan and
allow the natural air so he doesn’t get cold.
About to lay down and I heard a voice crying and
saying, “unless my hands are not clean” I bent down
and peeped through the window where I heard the
voice from and saw a woman who I guess is my
next compound neighbour. She was naked standing
with a pot or calabash or something. I wanted to
take pictures but for the first time, I had to fear my
life.
She said and I quote, ” Shantel Mukoro, you have
decided not to allow me enjoy my marriage, you
have made my husband your money machine. You
and your pastor (name withheld but I know him, he’s
a popular man in Abuja) have used charm to get my
husband. Unless my hands are not clean, let evil
come upon me but if I’m innocent and I’ve suffered
with this man, let cancer eat you up. As for you my
husband, may your manhood never function again.
Today, I transfer your glory to me, I will be the bread
winner while you remain at home since you’ve
decided to pay me evil for good”. She kept
repeating these words without mistakes 14x.
Do you know my happiness? She was kind enough
to curse her husband same way she cursed the side
chic
So if you’re Shantel Mukoro based in Abuja and
doing business with a fake pastor to get rich married
men, please start saving money for chemotherapy
because that woman stood naked in tears cursing
them.
This happened exactly 1.23 am Nigerian time.
Feel free to share until Shantel Mukoro sees this.
Now I know why some men who were once vibrant
are now being controlled by their wives.
Una good morning”

www.lailasblog.com/let-cancer-eat-woman-wakes-middle-night-lay-curses-husbands-sidechick-abuja/

Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by paiz: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
wahala everywhere for 9ja
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Josephjnr(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Wahala dey o.
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by purem(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Am leasting dis space at cheap price
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by AFONJAboiy: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
That moment when u said u

don't believe supernatural

voodoos and u happen to be

shantel mukoro what wud u do

ehn
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Florblu(f): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Haaaaaa....... I'm speechless
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by ugofr(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
�... this is hilarious.....waiting for season 2....shantel over to you...
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Blackfire(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nothing like the fury of a woman
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Sierusvirus(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
It does come when you least expect it (KARMA).
Her utterance ought not to be " unless my hands are not clean, let evil follow me" It's not the right words to use but rather " If i have not slept with a married man in my life , then I don't deserve this, but if I have slept with a married man , I should face the KARMA.
When you were enjoying every d*ck, you forgot one day they will enjoy your husbands own. Stop complaining unless thunder will strike you.

According to proverbs, if actually you have done wrong against somebody and no remorse of heart that mean when such is also done to you, don't curse cos it will come back to you.
if she has slept with a married man in her life, none of her curse will happen to any of them but back fire and dwell in her life.
For those that are sleeping and still planning to sleep with married men, KARMA is still inviting to destroy you.
Re: 'let Cancer Eat You Up'– Woman Lays Curses On Her Hubby's Side Chick In Abuja by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
When u sleep around with married men as a single lady and u eventually get married..other single ladies will sleep around with ur husband as well.na so e be..endless circle tinzs.

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac / You Want To Last Long On Bed? Read This!!!! Guys Only / Check Out This Hilarious Reply To A Lady's Post About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.