Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (47666 Views)

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ghana Must Go
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by NCANTaskForce: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
R
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by martineverest(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
u mean his oil company dad?
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Tamass: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
Beautiful nonsense! put more effort
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Manlikepapply: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have been visiting Nairaland since 2012 but just joined today.
It's my school fees that is bothering me now.
It's short 45k...
I humbly seek for assistance please... I have a deadline for 29th September. God bless you
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Leonard67: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by YoungPell305(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
wow his dad his handsome....read more news at Spreegists
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by SmartThief(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
...Just make sure you marry that girl.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Leonard67: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Join naija chat the leading social network in :
http://app.appsgeyser.com/5685392/Naija%20chat
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by SmartThief(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
...just make sure you marry that girl.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Leonard67: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by joystickextendr: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good smiley
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Leonard67: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Join naija chat the leading social network in :
http://app.appsgeyser.com/5685392/Naija%20chat
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by vchykp(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
omoadigun07:
make good use of this land you bought.. e dey site..!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by vchykp(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
omoadigun07:
make good use of this land you bought.. e dey site..!
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by NaijaElba(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Florblu:
A good.father that.gave birth to a rude boy who have no respect for his country of success and Her people

how did u know he is a good father? any bini leni n jo (nah person wey born us we dey resemble)....
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by NaijaElba(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Manlikepapply:
I have been visiting Nairaland since 2012 but just joined today.
It's my school fees that is bothering me now.
It's short 45k...
I humbly seek for assistance please... I have a deadline for 29th September. God bless you

God and get it from your IPOB Dilector.....
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Sultty(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwatosin otedola
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Solomon dalung?

Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Brother or dad? Liar
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by baddosky1: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kai! See the man's cone head @last pic undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Florblu(f): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
NaijaElba:

how did u know he is a good father? any bini leni n jo (nah person wey born us we dey resemble)....

Nah.That Proverb is no longer acceptable

I'm sure your father will not type that horrible Yoruba.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by balogun16(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
f.uck Mr eazi. your dad should do DNA test for you. I am not sure you are a real Nigeria. maybe those banku eaters gave your mama belle with their banku penis. fucking sell out. if I catch u for my country ehn, I go break those your fowl legs
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Naijjablog(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Em papa dope small o
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
First time I would see someone show off their dad....well done
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
His father is a handsome man,he doesn't look Ghanian,he looks yoruba and looks better than typical Ghanaians I've seen.
The man looks like a honest man but how come he gave birth to a liar as a son? Did Eazi's mum play away match with Lai Muhammad?
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by enesty77(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
No need for DNA test grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by pweetiedee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Baba Oko DJ Cuppy
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
his dad resembles my friend's level adviser, the man that took "A" as private property, and won't give it out!
*meanwhile mr.eazi, u should be caution of urself with the way u spit at nigerian artiste these days if u dnt want 2go back 2ghana, or u no wan end up featuring blackface,vic 0 or ojo illegal grin
or even airforce1
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Litmus: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
That round noes type, of this dad and son, is typical among Ghana folks.

Actually, don't be surprised if a great deal of those types that claim they are Nigerians and then do nothing but disparage Nigeria, in the most diabolical ways possible, when opportune, are not really Nigerians if one should dig deep into their family genealogy. In any case, while it may be too late to do anything about such individuals that may dwell amidst us in Nigeria, it is not too late to instigate a thoroughly new processes of registering children at birth. However such things are done by Nations that take Nationhood seriously. Nigerians are not yet serious about turning Nigeria into a Nation.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Umuchima69: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
see as they look alike

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by chiiraq802(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Omor...na money save mr eazi oooo cus d guy for dey like agbero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.