Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) (47665 Views)

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Badonasty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
britzreus:
Nigerian singer, Oluwatosin Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi, who over the weekend had a successful concert in London, has shown off his dad..

The singer, who was also pictured with billionaire daughter girlfriend, Temi Otedola, her sister, DJ Cuppy and their mother, Nana, then shared a photo and video of his dad..

According to the singer, his dad was at the backstage before The "Life Is Eazi" Culture Festival Event started on Saturday, September 23rd..

Saying;

Yo!! look who just came to backstage

See more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/mr-eazi-shows-off-dad/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCFN8S4x-8

See more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/mr-eazi-shows-off-dad/

This is nose no be here ooo
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by caspervenice(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Watermelonman:
The father 'nose' more than the son.

grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by adims96(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
well, I smell lies, maybe that man is not his father
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by erebi4195(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Manlikepapply:
I have been visiting Nairaland since 2012 but just joined today.
It's my school fees that is bothering me now.
It's short 45k...
I humbly seek for assistance please... I have a deadline for 29th September. God bless you
guy you be uniport student @45 school fees
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o
No nid for DNA
Na nose nose nose nose and ear ear ear ear ear I jus dey c for d papa n eazi body
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by brightgreat(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Brother please go back and pick up your queen premier before you start talking about NK

dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by NaijaElba(m): 3:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Florblu:

Nah.That Proverb is no longer acceptable

I'm sure your father will not type that horrible Yoruba.

Eni bi ni le ni jo....correct me if I didn't get it right auntie Adei....
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by seunfape(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2017
If person don dy go down ,Naso e go dy talk of odd things
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Florblu(f): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2017
NaijaElba:

Eni bi ni le ni jo....correct me if I didn't get it right auntie Adei....

Eni bini laa jo
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by donsheddy1(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Did anyone notice the signature mouth opening?
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by NaijaElba(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Florblu:

Eni bini laa jo

Thanks sweetz.....Yoruba one of the most difficult language to write. I am sure we can still modify yours to Eni bini laa n jo.....but it's cool anyway.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by greatman247(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Florblu:
A good.father that.gave birth to a rude boy who have no respect for his country of success and Her people

How do you even know that the father is good self? Maybe the same rude blood is in both of their veins.
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Manlikepapply: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2017
NaijaElba:

God and get it from your IPOB Dilector.....

Are you okay dear?
Wish we can see our faces
Re: Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) by Manlikepapply: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2017
erebi4195:
guy you be uniport student @45 school fees

No bro..
Na oversea college.
I need am bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.