Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,511 members, 7,920,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:29 PM

Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team (424 Views)

The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team by Classicjadon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-xfFjlwT0K4s/Wc1INFrnWyI/AAAAAAAAG4I/eQP30gqXR1sWctJvm8ZiG4VrMhoOpJGSwCLcBGAs/s640/reno-omokri-620x400.png[/img]

A former Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Mr. Reno Omokri, has reacted to the recent development after fayose declaring his presidential ambition for 2019, Efcc arrested his Finance Team.

On his facebook said "So Governor Ayo Fayose declares for the 2019 Presidential election today and within hours his finance commissioner and Accountant General are arrested! The EFCC couldn't not even pretend and wait a couple of days after Fayose declared before arresting his finance team to cripple him! Is this what we should expect as 2019 approaches? Is there still democracy in Nigeria? What type of administration is this? If Jonathan had done this to Buhari and the APC would they have been where they are today? The APC got to where it is by free and fair elections and they must not remove the ladder that others left intact for them."

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/reno-omokri-reacted-over-arrest-of-gov.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kAwhR9XAgKk/Wc1IMUUpoWI/AAAAAAAAG4E/w4LmkOjgKtw2y5vCSVI85ObB1UIMrionACEwYBhgL/s640/reno.png[/img]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team by paiz: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
OK
Re: Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team by Omeokachie: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Buhari claimed to be a "reformed" democrat.

Photocopy ko easy! You cant give what you dont have.

A leopard cannot change its spots.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team by Throwback: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
I like how the Buhari regime doesn't give a damn about pretenders trying to hide behind blackmail of government.

Fayose will finish his term as governor, then go resume his political travails in prison after a lawful conviction, whether he is a presidential aspirant or not.

The stomach infrastructure finances of Ekiti is being monitored by federal hawks, and they have deciided there is enough incriminating evidence and colluding state facilitators who have now been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacted Over The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose's Finance Team by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
All parties should be prepared to endorse Buhari as their candidate in 2019 or face the risk of disappearing members ...This is so remincent of the dark days of Abacha where all 5 political parties had to endorse him out of fear

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Against Intelligent Leaders Like Atiku / Protesters Storm Us Embassy, Insist Ipob Is Terrorist Organisation / From Siam Foundation, Happy Independence Day To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.