Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (49221 Views)

Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Habyz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Waooooo..... datz a gud move
Religion of destruction
Religion of blood shed
I hope the same should happen all over d world
With due respect. If the same thing was done to Christians how would you feel?
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
How are they going to do with the people that memorized the whole Qur'an? You can only ban the hard copy but u cannot ban the soft copy in their brain

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Habyz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
9inches:

You don't convert people by force, force conversion is an islamic thing.
Forceful conversion not 'force conversion' is not an Islamic thing.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Habyz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
SHTFguy:
BASED Chinese

Muslims do not deserve one single drop of human sympathy
Why?
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by 9inches(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
buniyad:
. Its such a pity how some pple reasoned. If u ban a book of someone's God and his way of practice, can u ban dia blv? I am amuslim and i am of opinion dat every act of terrorism should be ban and checked but are u telling me dat all muslim's are terrorist? Dangote is a muslim and did he employed only muslims? Atiku is a nothern muslim, go to AAUN, are u telling me all d staffs dia are muslims? Lets be real with ourselves, we have extremists in every religion of ds world but dat doesn't make everyone of dem d same thing. In mybown opinion, check d extremists and leave extremists and let others practice wot dey blv in peace.

There are muslim terrorists and there were Christian crusaders; but Jesus never in his entire life killed or commanded any killing. Same cannot be said about muhammad.

So you see, muslims are innocent here because the issue is a fundamental one. The problem is a more foundational one than it is about muslims.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by mrluv101: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Almighty says even if nobody worship Him it will not reduce anything from His might.He doesn't ask anything from us cos He is self sufficient, instead we ask and He grants our request. so let's not say things we are ignored rant about especially when it concerns faith.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Yeligray(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saeed110:
Islam is peace
tah... Go decieve yourself

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by SOFTENGR: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Could it be because of Islamabad
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by efighter: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Religion of destruction
Religion of blood shed

Don't worry, that your brain that is spewing out rubbish, when the Muslims stage their comeback, you wont be able to watch the film to the end because it will have no end. Just watch out for the revenge. Oppression of anyone or group of people at any part of the world is bad either they are Biaffrauds, Muslims, Christians, Pagans or Catalonias.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by auwalyau: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Too late!!! Qur'an is learnt and memorized at heart, even by 7 - 10 year olds. If they like collect all the Qur'ans in this world it is in memory. No other religious book has this feat. Unless, all muslims are killed there is no way to wipe it and that would not happen. This can only make others know that islam is the true religion.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Myde4naija:
why you go blaim them, when your own comment alone instigates terrorism.

Nope it doesn't.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by PrinceGallant: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
WOE UNTO ALL THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by bigpicture001: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
oake:
This is pure persecution. The Chinese govt ought to know that the more you try to suppress a thing, the more it rebounds to much greater dimension. I don't support terrorism by Islamist terrorists or by anyone for that matter, but to ban the Koran is an overkill.
...did nigeria persecute muslims?...y are they bombing every where..somthing is not ryt about that religion
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nobody is saying against the Chinese government since it's against Islam. If it was an Islamic country doing just this hell would have let loose.

Hypocrisy is a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by bejeria101(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Una no fit kee the infidel? Awon ode if na to kill christians na their power dey
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by shegra58: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Religion of destruction
Religion of blood shed
And it will never happen
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Ramaa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg China poison all of them.....they are troublemakers wherever they are.......

If China leave Terrorist in peace they will regret for the rest of their life.......
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by sorepco(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Did u say download apps? U neva go china. Even bbc and cnn are not allowed. How can you download when the govt controls the net?
By the way those of you who dont know china is an areligious country. They dont believe in any religion and they also persecute xtians.
They ve a chinese brand of cayholics thats controlled by tge govt and does not recognise rome or tge pope. They ve their own pope!!

Whyem15:
Very dumb move, there are soft copy Koran and other Islamic app that [b]they can download online and [/b]they can pray anywhere as long as it is clean, even on sand. They should just start converting them by force or kill them so that the world will know they are enemies of Islam
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by shegra58: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
9inches:
Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishment'

According to sources in the region, officials have been warning neighbourhoods and mosques that ethnic minority Muslim families are being forced to hand in religious items including the Koran and prayer mats. They face severe punishment if they are discovered.

The spokesman for the exile World Uyghur Congress group, Dilxat Raxit said they received a notification saying that every single ethnic Uyghur must hand in any Islam-related items from their own home.

Copies of the Koran and related items must be handed into the government authorities, and there are will be notices being broadcast via WeChat, China's most popular social media app.

According to local officials, Xinjiang authorities earlier this year, began removing all Korans published more than five years ago due to extremist content.

The Korans were taken as part of the 'Three Illegals and One Item' campaign that was underway in Xinjiang, which is against 'illegal' religious items owned by mostly Muslim Uyghurs.

This operation bans 'illegal' publicity, religious activities, religious teaching, and items believed to be tools of terrorism including flammable objects, and knives.

The Uyghur American Association said in a recent press release that China has introduced new regulations that further criminalise religious practice and belief.

China says it is facing threats from domestic cults and radical Islam, however, critics have accused Beijing of a broader pattern of harassment, detention and abuse.

Read the whole: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/amp/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html
Chinese is just looking for a way to reduce their population by all mean
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by shegra58: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Religion of destruction
Religion of blood shed
Keep on dreaming

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by abdulbnyusuf(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." - Qur'an 1:8

The Chinese Government or whatever they called them should go ahead and do it. But the truth is that, not only the Chinese Government even if the entire world will stand against Islam, there is no way they can achieve their aim, the only ting they can do is to kill and oppress innocent Muslims, but Islam (the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and the rest) will never die.

"........Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous" - Qur'an 12:101
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by zuto4u(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell.
GoroTango:
Go and read the history of the christian church, forced conversions were the order of the day anywhere its adherents stepped foot
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Unbreakable007: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Buhari government will soon do same in Nigeria.

Wetin i type?
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
zuto4u:
Lie from the pit of hell.
100% true. The church used alot of brutality to force conversions to Christianity in south america
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by seniorkachion(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
9inches:

You don't convert people by force, force conversion is an islamic thing.

He mentioned that because he is used to it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by lalo128: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
olureignforever:
Which kain wahala be this now. Someone cannot be Muslim in peace?
my brother help me ask them o with all this that means Islam na the true religion.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by seeker121(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Your stupidity is factory fitted,if you don't know what to write keep shut.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Ramaa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Burn them to ashes together with their evil book.......

They are bunch of terrorism in this peaceful world
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by vertueptime: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
U dnt need prayer mat to pray, u dnt need hardcopy of quran, soft copy will do,
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by alizma: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Whyem15:
Very dumb move, there are soft copy Koran and other Islamic app that they can download online and they can pray anywhere as long as it is clean, even on sand. They should just start converting them by force or kill them so that the world will know they are enemies of Islam
u are underestimating China. are you aware that the country just cuts her people off access to WhatsApp since Monday? the country will take measure to also suspend access to such app as far as u are within her territory.
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by Primeinductor: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Religion of destruction
Religion of blood shed

I am a Christian and I totally disagree with this, Islam is a peaceful religion. Stop denigrating other religions please
Re: Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Islam is there to stay.
Waheena Jundana lahunmuli galiboona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.