Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? (2259 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2017
This isn't a post about being superstitious. It's more of reality with the affected people dying in silence or being exploited by some so called men of God.
So if you think I m being superstitious please suit yourself.
I have come to realize that dreams are either things happening to us in the spiritual world or things about to happen in physical/ spiritual world. It could also happen to scare us or give us glad tidings.
Some ladies have complained of sleeping and dreaming of having sex only to wake up and find sperm on their private area though Some without sperm. Most of these ladies don't have serious relationship in real life.
I have also seen married couples without children but the wife always dreaming of breastfeeding babies only to wake up and see breast milk sipping out of her breast.
We have to understand that we live in not only a physical world. The problem here is that these individuals are probably being loved by these unseen spirit and are already attached to them.
It isnt peculiar to ladies. Men too faces similar situations.
In some other cases, a couple would just start to hate each other for no reason. The wife would be seeing the husband as a monster and vice versa. More is involved.
My point is for us to know that a lot of things we take with levity physically have spiritual undertones.

###Writing from experience
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP you are 100% right..this things happen to people but some don't understand ..I have known several ladies that are suffering from these spiritual issues..

infact I can't type all these now..
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
gatelogic:
OP you are 100% right..this things happen to people but some don't understand ..I have known several ladies that are suffering from these spiritual issues..

infact I can't type all these now..

Not intending to scare anyone but there are more spiritual than physical things we see.

I have seen schools, churches bearing same name with Jinns, what is that suppose to mean?
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
yes they do bear the same names as jinns..infact they get those names from the spirits because they have strong connections with the spirits..

hahaha OP its like most people are scared of your thread..expecially the ladies who are mostly the victims of spritually attack
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
I wish people could speak out to get advise on what to do and put the whole issue behind them. It is actually not limited to sex in dreams. It could be seeing snakes in dreams.
Another very common one is cobweb. You walk a place already passed by several people and you still encounter cobwebs. Sleep paralysis is another one. At times one walks and it always seems he/ she is being followed. An unexplainable headache or pains in particular part if the body. Suicidal thought..... Etc
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Sebastine1606(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2017
mostyg:
This isn't a post about being superstitious. It's more of reality with the affected people dying in silence or being exploited by some so called men of God.
So if you think I m being superstitious please suit yourself.
I have come to realize that dreams are either things happening to us in the spiritual world or things about to happen in physical/ spiritual world. It could also happen to scare us or give us glad tidings.
Some ladies have complained of sleeping and dreaming of having sex only to wake up and find sperm on their private area though Some without sperm. Most of these ladies don't have serious relationship in real life.
I have also seen married couples without children but the wife always dreaming of breastfeeding babies only to wake up and see breast milk sipping out of her breast.
We have to understand that we live in not only a physical world. The problem here is that these individuals are probably being loved by these unseen spirit and are already attached to them.
It isnt peculiar to ladies. Men too faces similar situations.
In some other cases, a couple would just start to hate each other for no reason. The wife would be seeing the husband as a monster and vice versa. More is involved.
My point is for us to know that a lot of things we take with levity physically have spiritual undertones.

###Writing from experience
This is a strong case of spiritual influence, spiritual husband's, yes, some don't have serious relationship, coz is a chronic one
My advice is that whoever is suffering from this should go for Deliverance, no two way about it, I suffered the same too, where I will see myself making love to strange women with doesn't faces on occasional bases, once sad thing is that it stops you from succeeding, until I got angry from within and went for Deliverance, and that was the end till date
The spiritual controls the physical

1 Like

Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Sebastine1606:

This is a strong case of spiritual influence, spiritual husband's, yes, some don't have serious relationship, coz is a chronic one
My advice is that whoever is suffering from this should go for Deliverance, no two way about it, I suffered the same too, where I will see myself making love to strange women with doesn't faces on occasional bases, once sad thing is that it stops you from succeeding, until I got angry from within and went for Deliverance, and that was the end till date
The spiritual controls the physical
Thanks for your input. Actually it might not prevent you succeeding financially. There was a case of a 46 year old lady without husband. After prayers, the spirit spoke in her. He said she is Hus wife and had given birth to seven children for him meanwhile in real life she had no stable relationship. The lady confirmed she usually dreamt if her self breastfeeding and taking care of children. The jinn eventually left with his children.
In another case, this lady is successful financial but had no children. She' s been married for a while. She also confirmed breastfeeding babies in dream only to wake to see her breast full of milk. She's never given birth in real world..

In a very recent case, of a woman who would sometimes find it difficult to feed herself. Things were really bad. There were 4 jinns living in her. The jinns confessed on having sex with her and after 3 months they collect the baby from her. They already collected 10 jinn babies. This woman is married with kids. She affirmed the dream sex and suicidal thought.

There are many cases.
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Sebastine1606(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
mostyg:

Thanks for your input. Actually it might not prevent you succeeding financially. There was a case of a 46 year old lady without husband. After prayers, the spirit spoke in her. He said she is Hus wife and had given birth to seven children for him meanwhile in real life she had no stable relationship. The lady confirmed she usually dreamt if her self breastfeeding and taking care of children. The jinn eventually left with his children.
In another case, this lady is successful financial but had no children. She' s been married for a while. She also confirmed breastfeeding babies in dream only to wake to see her breast full of milk. She's never given birth in real world..

In a very recent case, of a woman who would sometimes find it difficult to feed herself. Things were really bad. There were 4 jinns living in her. The jinns confessed on having sex with her and after 3 months they collect the baby from her. They already collected 10 jinn babies. This woman is married with kids. She affirmed the dream sex and suicidal thought.

There are many cases.

She should go for Deliverance as fast as possible, even the order lady too, who has milky breast without any child on earth, what is waiting for?.. Is she enjoying it?
They need to separate themselves from this spiritual husband and the false kids
Just imagine
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Sebastine1606:

She should go for Deliverance as fast as possible, even the order lady too, who has milky breast without any child on earth, what is waiting for?.. Is she enjoying it?
They need to separate themselves from this spiritual husband and the false kids
Just imagine

All the information on the activities, number of the jinns were gotten during exorcism( ruqya)/ deliverance

1 Like

Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
How long is the sex in the dream? What if you don't cum during the sex, something like a quickie with all sort of girls in the dream? What is the difference between wet dreams and spiritual sex stuff you are talking about? What of romancing a woman in the dream, liking handling of breast.

Is it only through sex in the dream one can know if there is a spiritual spouse or there are other ways?
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Sebastine1606(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
luxy44:
How long is the sex in the dream? What if you don't cum during the sex, something like a quickie with all sort of girls in the dream? What is the difference between wet dreams and spiritual sex stuff you are talking about? What of romancing a woman in the dream, liking handling of breast.

Is it only through sex in the dream one can know if there is a spiritual spouse or there are other ways?
Is mostly often in the case of spiritual sex, normal fantasy is once a while.

Some of the ways to know is that
1-you may not be able to keep a serious relationship ever, each time you try, little things destroys it

2-the person will be having best success syndrome, I. E dissapoint mentioned at the edge of breakthrough, even after serious promises

3-in extreme cases, you see yourself making love to a woman and really moving back and forth as though you are physically making love, is not always like dt in normal fantasy

4-you see strange faces or the same person in your dreams before the spiritual sex, even though you haven't seen that face since you were born
I tell you is devilish and should be dealt with seriously
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=luxy44 post=61043845]How long is the sex in the dream? What if you don't cum during the sex, something like a quickie with all sort of girls in the dream? What is the difference between wet dreams and spiritual sex stuff you are talking about? What of romancing a woman in the dream, liking handling of breast.

Is it only through sex in the dream one can know if there is a spiritual spouse or there are other ways?[/quote

Whether it is spiritual sex or just dream sex, they could all be wet dreams. Spiritual sex may involve only one particular person who you don't get to see their face most of the times. Ordinary sex may be with different girls you fantasizes having sex with.
Other signs of being spiritual include feeling of movement within ones body, ( one may feel some itches without seeing anything causing it). Body aches especially in the forehead ( headache). At times, the victim would be feeling as if someone is following him about. Suicidal thought would be common.
Sleep paralysis is a sign of external jinn. Nightmares would be common. And when snake appears in dreams, one isn't too far from jinn possession.
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
All what u are saying is true..I know people that are surfering from this.. But Ruqya is the best solution
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
gatelogic:
All what u are saying is true..I know people that are surfering from this..
But Ruqya is the best solution

What is Ruqya?
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by mostyg(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
luxy44:

What is Ruqya?

Exorcism.... The jinns in human body reacts to recitation of the Qur'an. It burns them like fire. This is one of the miracles of the Qur'an.

You may Google ' ruqya for black magic, sorcery, jinn possession'. There are hundreds of YouTube videos on the same topic.
Re: Have You been Having Sex In Dreams And Or Seeing Yourself Breastfeeding? by Sebastine1606(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=mostyg post=61050015][/quote]
Other signs of being spiritual include feeling of movement within ones body, ( one may feel some itches without seeing anything causing it). Body aches especially in the forehead ( headache). At times, the victim would be feeling as if someone is following him about. Suicidal thought would be common.
This really aggrieved me then exactly at the bolded, I just give thanks to God for that great Deliverance I had then

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter / Advice A Sister / I Need Help In Communicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.