Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer (46210 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Biafra: The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please who issue this guy license to practise law? What is this unqualitied lawyer talking about? And you called yourself a lawyer talking this thrash is this what the law you studied said under the constitution?

Pls what evidence do you have to proof Kanu was actually abducted by Nigeria army or can you Mr fake lawyer proof it? Yes Kanu house was besieged but any evidence to proof he was abducted or arrested?

Those sureties must be issue arrest warrant simple as that the rest are story because already Kanu as violated his bail condition so since Kanu had ran away all his sureties must answer their fathers name in the court.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by princedrhym(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Lugar14(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
All the circumstance favors Kanu lawyer in his submission that the army is in a better position to provide Kanu at his trial and not his surties we all witnessed how the military invaded his home killed alots of people and wounded others, from that day no one has heard from Kanu. The anus is on the military to tell us his whereabouts.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by luggy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
army terrorist will see
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by luggy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buratai, Buhari army terrorist zombies , useless leader killed kanu, it is not over.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by learnedman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Its obvious Buhari and Buratai have killed Nnamdi KANU and his parents and buried them in an unmarked grave,well what goes around comes around,Kanu's death will hasten the break up of Nigeria
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by luggy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
kingthreat:
I swear, I have not seen any cowardly people like ipob. Just a little show of military power and these clowns remembered the stories their fathers told them during the civil war and turned to hiding.

Nnamdi kanu should show he got some testicles. He should know the more he keeps on hiding and trading accusations on the FG, the lesser his relevance even to his own people.
even if mazi kanu die to day, it won't stop biafra agitations.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Cjrane2: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
The next thing is that Buhari and Burutai will say the Chadian, Cameroonian or Libyan soldiers stormed Nnamdi Kanu's house and slaughtered him and his parents there. The Nigerian army were not even in Abia State when the slaughter occurred.

2 Likes

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by misano(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:

See your life? Of they ask u guys to read well una go they do shakara. Goan Comit a crime and wait to be invited to explain your part. What do u expect the military to do when u insult the state and block her roads and issues threats? He is a Nigerian first before UK citizen. He identify with nigeria and that's why he is taking on the struggle. Why I'm I wasting my time replying u when u just showed me that you are a slowpoke that have problem reasoning. You just succefully describe your self with a few words. And trust me im dirty like that slowpoke fathers yours that can't give u a good upbringing and bitchy like the hoe that gave birth to u who u call a mother..

Yeye... They insulted D state & blocked D roads so U brought military to kill them... Okay, U nor well....
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by luggy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
luggy:
because jubrim aminu aka buhari, is a foolish zoo cow, and his terrorist army are afraid of kanu
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigerias president is a tribalist and a religious bigot

A man who negotiated with boko haram
The man who divided Nigeria into 97% and 5%
The man who encouraged his supporters to kill innocent people, corpers inclusive
A grand patron of fulani herdsmen (which is the third deadliest terrorist group in the whole world)
A man who wants to deprive us of freedom of speech
A man who has killed innocent civilians and also declared majority of south earsterners terrorist all because of agitation. Yet he supports Kurdish secession.

Nnamdi kanu has most likely been murdered unlawfully.
Naija is a lawless state. He with power is the law

SAI BABA

Kanu and Buhari are both bigots, one controls the zombie army and the other unarmed zombies, we did try to warn you followers though, you claimed it was all your plan to have the USA invade Nigeria, the same America that shoots unarmed black men and the cops walk
The problem with chest beating is it stops you from hearing constructive criticism,
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by drey076(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Foolish lawyer, who did he think he is deceiving?
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by hamzo66: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mr man,,just say kanu intend run and abandon the struggle...and the army gave him excuse to do that
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by discusant: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Trash, make una no go bring am where una keep am.

The day Nigeria army and police shall kill you and bury you secretly, we shall also ask your parents and friends to go produce you.

Enjoy the most dirty country in the world. Crude oil speaking in your head.

Sorry, Seun has started again to ban pro-Biafra comments. Pyrrhic victory is being celebrated

If they killed Nnamdi Kanu, they are creating more vitriolic leaders to lead Biafra to full independence from failed Nigeria.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by juman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
The army should produce mazi kanu.

From what stated here the army stormed his house and he is no where to be found after.

The army should tell the world where they took him to.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by dirtyhokage(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
perez100:
The Nigeria military are cowards. They waited until US supplied arms of close to N190B and the first thing they did was to shoot unarmed civilians in the East and later declared self-victory for a war that will soon explode and finally colapse Nigeria.
Lmao kaii you people are comedians aswear,so do you now have hydrogen bomb? This one that you want to collapse Nigeria with online threat so
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by dirtyhokage(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
So Mazi Kanu the lion was crying on phone 2 his lawyer to come and help him....what a lion,and his lawyer was busy calling trump but to come and hep him
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

Kanu and Buhari are both bigots, one controls the zombie army and the other unarmed zombies, we did try to warn you followers though, you claimed it was all your plan to have the USA invade Nigeria, the same America that shoots unarmed black men and the cops walk
The problem with chest beating is it stops you from hearing constructive criticism,
True...I am not kanu follower. God forbid

Kanu is no saint either. The guy talks carelessly too
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pesuzok:

So what is IPOB doing about it. Your leader and god was killed just like that and you guys are letting it go.

Can't you demand for his body so as to give him a befitting burial.

You think Nigerians are fools.

So IPOB is comfortable with NK hiding, so how will you actualize your Biafra
Stop telling IPOB what to do.
Kanu is dead.
The dullard court case will be struck out on Oct. 17th.
Get a life.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Gotze1: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
discusant:

The day Nigeria army and police shall kill you and bury you secretly, we shall also ask your parents and friends to go produce you.

Enjoy the most dirty country in the world. Crude oil speaking in your head.

Sorry, Seun has started again to ban pro-Biafra comments. Pyrrhic victory is being celebrated

If they killed Nnamdi Kanu, they are creating more vitriolic leaders to lead Biafra to full independence from failed Nigeria.
[/s]Mtchewww

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
henryhemon:

If they killed him do you know we there is nothing you lots can do if he was killed after all the chest beating?? The Nigerian army are not stupid to kill him.
Tell Nigerian dullard army to produce the people they murdered: Nnamdi Kanu and his parents.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by notttty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
misano:

Yeye... They insulted D state & blocked D roads so U brought military to kill them... Okay, U nor well....
They felt threatened by their presence. Self defence. .. No chop me Abeg.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Icy4real: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Whether he ran or not Nigerian government must get to the point where things can be done without the use of violence no matter the offense. Wrong use of the army abeg
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by misano(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:

They felt threatened by their presence. Self defence. .. No chop me Abeg.

Forget IPOB (I'm not even Igbo to start with), forget Buhari or APC. Let's look at it this way, If this thing happened in another African country how would U react? Seriously, it makes no sense. Buhari handled it in a way that just shows hatred. Buhari is making history in a very negative way.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by NovusHomo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by makeitijn: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
lots of paid troll here
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by kingthreat(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
luggy:

Who cares about biafra agitations. Keep agitating while your mates are making money
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by kingthreat(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Limitless72:

Bros u sef reason weytin you dey use your mouth yarn....
'Just a little show of military power'....
After you will come on nairaland to lament on how a soldier assaulted you....are we still in the military regime where violation of human right is the common call on daily basis....
Shiorr,,,I no knw who give you oshogbo weed smoke,,,e dey make you reason with your dick...

If you want to feel real military power, go to Sambisa.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by petinnoson: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Labour Room is a reality TV show that is aimed at National Development, the last 4 men will take home a seed price of 200M naira. It is the first of its kind in the whole wide-world. The contestants are called the Labour Room Governors or the Super37 which are delegates from all the 36 states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory making them the Super37 and now there is an Immunity Campaign going on. Please go and Like, Share and Retweet to enable your state Governor gain immunity for the next one week or else he/she will lose the race. You can watch this reality TV show on Channel 105 on Startime or NTA Entertainment 24hours, Watch Live on Youtube and Facebook. Please follow and make your voice heard for the Nigeria of our dream, #Wetakeresposibility #TheLabourRoom, know more on www.thelabourroom.ng Via Facebook @The Labour Room Lagos State Group and Twitter handle @TheLabourRoom
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Rotji(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
This Ejiofor man's been fine tuning his statements, trying everything possible to heat up the polity again. So that was their last conversation and he's just saying it now?! Their propaganda no get mate.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by MARKPAUL234: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
SAY NO TO FAILURE

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by frankihima(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
perez100:
The Nigeria military are cowards. They waited until US supplied arms of close to N190B and the first thing they did was to shoot unarmed civilians in the East and later declared self-victory for a war that will soon explode and finally colapse Nigeria.
if u people in the east didn't start the war u guys remain animal that the Nigerian no u guys for.useless pig and idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan / Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.