Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Start Career In Betting. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Start Career In Betting. (1197 Views)

Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting / Easy Way To Win Million's In Betting / If You Have Lost So Much Money In Betting Pick My Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Career In Betting. by venacom: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Due to the economic hardship in the country, Betting has become the hub of business and money making machine for many. So if you are not making money yet from football betting, i will show you how to make daily cool money with [url= Fcpredict.com]. this is the site that got me my brand new hyudai. I know my work wasnt paying well. I normally receive 100k a month and i have so many people to take care of and this money doesnt even take me till the end of the month. So i decided to join football betting. I started using online predictions when i was not able to make win with my own forecast. So last two month someone Referred me t Fcpredict.com I was iumpressed with the money i won for the first time in betting. I continued to stake with them till when games started getting though, in decided to introdue a trick.

The Big Trick:
Logon to Fcpredict.com you will see Football. Click on view all under the 3 predictions provided, you will see the whole game being posted. Copy out all the games. Divide it into 3 and stake. Since they usually predict high odds, each of the stakes will give you not less than 6 odds. So if you win 2 out of 3 you daily money is awaiting you to collect the next morning. Or if you dont stake many games, use their Vip subscription. I bet you wont be the next broadcaster of this post. I hope i can help a bro with this post.
Re: How To Start Career In Betting. by timzyrhymes(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2017
hi bro..went through your post so i decided to conduct my own research found out your calculations where wrong...the site post 11 matches today which we all know cannot be divided into 3,secondly I went as far as dividing using 4-4-3 the games lost,it was only when I used 3-3-3-2 that two entered out of the 11 games posted

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Career In Betting. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
venacom:
Due to the economic hardship in the country, Betting has become the hub of business and money making machine for many. So if you are not making money yet from football betting, i will show you how to make daily cool money with [url= Fcpredict.com]. this is the site that got me my brand new hyudai. I know my work wasnt paying well. I normally receive 100k a month and i have so many people to take care of and this money doesnt even take me till the end of the month. So i decided to join football betting. I started using online predictions when i was not able to make win with my own forecast. So last two month someone Referred me t Fcpredict.com I was iumpressed with the money i won for the first time in betting. I continued to stake with them till when games started getting though, in decided to introdue a trick.

The Big Trick:
Logon to Fcpredict.com you will see Football. Click on view all under the 3 predictions provided, you will see the whole game being posted. Copy out all the games. Divide it into 3 and stake. Since they usually predict high odds, each of the stakes will give you not less than 6 odds. So if you win 2 out of 3 you daily money is awaiting you to collect the next morning. Or if you dont stake many games, use their Vip subscription. I bet you wont be the next broadcaster of this post. I hope i can help a bro with this post.

How can 6 odd buy you a brand new car

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Winning Booking Code For Today November Tuesday 14/11/2017 / Loaders Needed / Referee Mark Clattenburg Stops Cup Final In Saudi To Respect “call To Prayer”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.