Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting (1158 Views)

Easy Way To Win Million's In Betting / Bet9ja Cashout IS A Fraud!!!! / If You Have Lost So Much Money In Betting Pick My Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by ezechi24(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2020
I played a game and I would love to cash out...so I want to know how I can calculate the money I'll get when I cashout...so please can any one show me how to calculate it?.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by Trust22(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Use BODMAS...

U will get to a point where u will get ur final answer only by simultaneous equation....
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by nairatag: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
ezechi24:
I played a game and I would love to cash out...so I want to know how I can calculate the money I'll get when I cashout...so please can any one show me how to calculate it?.

Cashout depends on the bookie. Some bookies won't bother to put cashout self
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by Omotee2000(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
The game will bring cashout by itself
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
(odds won x stake) - user loss percentage of pending games left (bonus are excluded)

e.g. Six games each 2 odds
four of them have win.
Stake = 1000
Initial potential win = N64,000 + (N6,000 bonus)

Current cash out value

N1000 x ( 2 x 2 x 2 x 2) - user loss percentage of pending games.

N16,000 - (determined by bookie but, should be 10-20 percent. I'll take 10 percent = N1,600)

Cash out = N14,400
Noted : The odds of the remaining games didn't drop or rise (assuming)

Should the odds of the fifth game drop to 1.5
cash out value will increase by the percentage of odds drop.
Should the odds of the fifth game increase to 3 odds
cash out value will decrease by the percentage of odds increase.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by paulolee(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
it depends on the bookies, the betting sites and the odds involved...as odds keep changing the moni also keeps changing..
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by ezechi24(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
nairatag:

Cashout depends on the bookie. Some bookies won't bother to put cashout self

Merrybet
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by ezechi24(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
(odds won x stake) - user loss percentage of pending games left (bonus are excluded)

e.g. Six games each 2 odds
four of them have win.
Stake = 1000
Initial potential win = N64,000 + (N6,000 bonus)

Current cash out value

N1000 x ( 2 x 2 x 2 x 2) - user loss percentage of pending games.

N16,000 - (determined by bookie but, should be 10-20 percent. I'll take 10 percent = N1,600)

Cash out = N14,400
Noted : The odds of the remaining games didn't drop or rise (assuming)

Should the odds of the fifth game drop to 1.5
cash out value will increase by the percentage of odds drop.
Should the odds of the fifth game increase to 3 odds
cash out value will decrease by the percentage of odds increase.

Thanks man
Re: Please Who Knows How To Calculate Cashout In Betting by Unityp: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
ezechi24:

Merrybet
U don't need to calculate anything,just click on cash out ( if available) and u will see the amount.U either choose Full or partial cash out for Merrybet,then u confirm or u cancel if u don't like what u r seeing.Merrybet cash out most times are very poor.

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag: Man Utd Needs Almost A New Starting 11 / Laloko: Angola must be stopped at all cost / Okocha: Is He Tired Or Retired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.