Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? (4315 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
shaybebaby:

Err.. Don't really know how to say this but your wife is abusive, emotionally abusive.
Am sorry to ask o, but this your son @dp looks biracial, is his father a white guy.
Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by nkwuocha1: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=valdovas post=61133219]
Lol
You dey laff and pesin dey here dey pity you grin
Is like its not so bad.
Your wife is like someone that has has mental issues, sorry. Maybe due to frustration or dissatisfaction with her life. [/quote

Mental issues??Naaaa, she is a very intelligent and smart woman. Those are her flaws anyway. If I know I wouldn't handle her,definitely we won't be married.When she is good, she is extremely good but when she want to cray crayIts something else,I dey give her chance grin grin

She is not frustrated. Unlike me very extroverted. Its just her style.
Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by nkwuocha1: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
cococandy:
You're married to a crazy person
Wiped your son's poo with your clothes?
shocked
If I talk now they will say I'm a divorce advocate. How do people live with such partners? You can't keep enduring that. Do something about it. Of course as you have said no hitting. But the earlier she starts treating you like a respectable human, the better your marriage will last.
Polygamy is also not the answer. If you end up with another crazy woman into that mix, I don't know how long you could live.

NNE,I hope you realize she is my wife to start with. Calling her crazy just pissed me off. But you're forgiven. That issue was seriously dealt with, and it wasn't funny even for her.I can't take another wife no matter the provocation, I'm not a woman chaser. Those are mere threats to make her fall in line.

One good thing about the marriage is communication and quick reconciliation.
Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by cococandy(f): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Well I'm sorry about that

Forgiveness accepted lol
nkwuocha1:

NNE,I hope you realize she is my wife to start with. Calling her crazy just pissed me off. But you're forgiven. That issue was seriously dealt with, and it wasn't funny even for her.I can't take another wife no matter the provocation, I'm not a woman chaser. Those are mere threats to make her fall in line.

One good thing about the marriage is communication and quick reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by adl(f): 5:16am On Oct 06, 2017
@Op, Taking a look at what you have written so far I think you do not understand your wife. If you live on the mainland and your wife is a banker, then 5.30am is actually too late to leave the house every morning .

Coming back in the evening, once she can't close at 4pm, then you should know she can't get home any time before 9pm. All what you have written is actually a no case.

Forget all the people commenting in your favour, most aren't married and will act differently if they are married.

On the sex part, you need to improve yourself. If you aren't romantic or nagging a woman all day sex can't be in her mind. And having sex with her when she inst ready will give her bruises. So, you need to improve on that. Send her romantic text, give her a massage when she is back, welcome her with a hug and kiss and you will see her body ready for you.

@ Facebook posting, she was wrong but since that account has been temporarily deactivated, you should let go. Its wrong to conclude she is cheating because she us active on social media. If you give her the care and romance she wants, she won't be that active on social media.

@ beating her, you committed the unforgivable offence. How can you beat her? That's totally wrong. Go beg your in laws. Go beg them seriously and be ready to receive the insult if your life. No one will take it no matter the circumstances.

Then you sent her packing, that's bullshit. What happened to for better for worse. Don't destroy your home. Go take your wife back home.

And going forward, pls stop being selfish. Always consider what she wants in all situations and learn to compromise a little hear and there.

2 Likes

Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by ginikagreene: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2017
adl:
@Op, Taking a look at what you have written so far I think you do not understand your wife. If you live on the mainland and your wife is a banker, then 5.30am is actually too late to leave the house every morning .

Coming back in the evening, once she can't close at 4pm, then you should know she can't get home any time before 9pm. All what you have written is actually a no case.

Forget all the people commenting in your favour, most aren't married and will act differently if they are married.

On the sex part, you need to improve yourself. If you aren't romantic or nagging a woman all day sex can't be in her mind. And having sex with her when she inst ready will give her bruises. So, you need to improve on that. Send her romantic text, give her a massage when she is back, welcome her with a hug and kiss and you will see her body ready for you.

@ Facebook posting, she was wrong but since that account has been temporarily deactivated, you should let go. Its wrong to conclude she is cheating because she us active on social media. If you give her the care and romance she wants, she won't be that active on social media.

@ beating her, you committed the unforgivable offence. How can you beat her? That's totally wrong. Go beg your in laws. Go beg them seriously and be ready to receive the insult if your life. No one will take it no matter the circumstances.

Then you sent her packing, that's bullshit. What happened to for better for worse. Don't destroy your home. Go take your wife back home.

And going forward, pls stop being selfish. Always consider what she wants in all situations and learn to compromise a little hear and there.

God bless you for this statement...

1 Like

Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by shaybebaby(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2017
EzeEbira:

Am sorry to ask o, but this your son @dp looks biracial, is his father a white guy.
Don't be sorry, its normal to be curious.
Yes he is biracial but my genes are stronger cool
Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by valdovas(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=61146558][/quote]
As long as you can handle her sha. No problem. You sound as if you love and care about her which makes me think its not that bad sef.
I once dated a girl like that. She kept going from one extreme to the other, even her friends dey fear her. But the good thing about it is that people like that are VERY LOYAL. They can give anything for you if they are on your side, will fight for you and defend you and all but me I no fit handle her stubborness so I had to run.

1 Like

Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by RuggedSniper: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
This story is confusing so answers are needed to keep the sanity of a totally distubed male mind.

I've been wondering what could make a woman do the following and still claim to be a good Wife and mother (i guess I'm from planet mars).

I need you to help assess the situation tgen go ahead and judge.

Yes! Here's where you get to do that freely with the details provided below.
Summary of the actions of a regular Nigerian female married to an average Nigerian male.
Please be objective in your judgements as both parties deserve fair treatment.

1) 32 year old Wife of 6 years starves hubby of sex
Her reason: "He's not romantic doesn't know how to turn me on".

2) Requests the condom each time prior to sex i.e once in a lifetime
Her reason: "I'm a career woman, i have to get that promotion.
I lost out the other time when i got pregnant with our second child".

3) Leaves home before hubby when it's time to go to work
:
Her reason: "5:30am does it for me and i can't go with you in your car, the bike man is faster or I'll be late again"

4) Leaves home early, no chores no prayers:

Her reason: "You have made me loose faith in God"

5) Goes through hubby's phone virtually all the time:
Her reason: "What you know will not kill you but it empowers you"

6) Posts pictures on facebook when hubby insists she remove it from whatsapp (Hubby is not her facebook friend so only saw it by chance).

Her reason: There's really nothing wrong with the picture.

7) Rides past hubby on three occasions on her way home just about 3km to the house, didn't know hubby saw her

Her reason: "I wanted to quickly relieve the nanny".

cool Posts suggestive messages and pictures on social media:

Her reason: "I just like them, it's not what i'm going through".

9) Arrives home at 10/11pm on a 2hour 30mins journey.
Office COB is 5pm:

Her reasons: Traffic or i left at 5.30pm

10) Won't apply for a transfer despite the fact that the new house of six months is far from her workplace.

Her reason: "Those four bank branches close to the house are not challenging, i can't meet my targets there or get promoted".

11) Hubby takes the family to the hospital, the kids had fever. Wife then uses the oportunity to complain to a Doctor without hubby's knowledge and even runs tests without telling him.
Gets prescription drugs and didn't show him.

Her reason: None

The man of the house is angry at all of this, tension is high.
One thing leads to another and a case of domestic violence occurs.
Hubby is still angry but swallows his pride and tries to make ammends with lovemaking two days later.
The Wife pushed him to the floor from the bed.
He gets angry and seemingly accepts his fate.
Realizing that Wifey had deactivated her facebook account after his comment on the controversial picture she posted despite his disapproval.
He sends Wife packing probably to ease the tension or for good.
She has been away for close to a week leaving her kids behind but taking her work clothes with her....life goes on!
No attempts at reconciliation or a word from Wife's family.

How would you rate this situation?
What could be wrong here?
Is the man overbearing or insecure?
What steps should have been taken to avert this?

Comments and reactions are welcome.
Maturity in posting responses is expected to come in play.
Re: Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? by LagBae(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2020
The lady is neglecting her role as a wife, and posting suggestive photos on social media is disrespectful to her husband.
The man should not have hit his wife. Trying to make up by initiating sex is also wrong. He should have come out plain and apologized, then used that opportunity to table his complaints about her shortcomings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal?: Wanting Out Of The Relationship / My Wife Abuses Me At Every Little Opportunity / Where Can I Buy An Infant Car Seat In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.