Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,267 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria (2201 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by chatinent: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
All rights reserved - no part of this article should be reproduced in any form without ackwolegements.
Who no like better thing? Everyone does! Are people born with special wooing tactics or is it developed? Here are local methods to wooing a girl, a tomato jos, a toying tomato, asampete, the love nwa ntiti of your choice!
Here are what people said:

"I feel like I am going to disgrace myself while talking" - Uzoma.
"Seriously, I prefer sending texts or calling" - Biodun.
Are you of the same fate as the two young men?
1. Howfar your mouth. Are you the shy type? Do you think you need rehearsals? Do you think you cannot? Brother, do you know you really don't need to rehearse? What I do is take a move without thoughts. I don't have to think anything or start to sum up what to say prior to my taking a move; I just move! Secondly, what do you say? Should you start with super hyperbolic sentence? Really, I wouldn say no. I think you should watch your pace. Walk upto her on a relaxed mood you noticed in her. Conversationists say 'hello' is a great conversation maker. How do you see it when you affix a compliment with it; 'hello loveliest/prettiest/angel' or, simply, hello dear. Go straight to the point, avoid the copied lines (she might have read it somewhere else). Whereas, who wants to hear something made up? sad After a brief discourse, you may request from her a means of contacting her. Don't push it, let her impress herself.
2. Howfar your dress code. Are you checking your appearance? Be on a nice outfit. No girl would give a listening ear to a guy in low spirits. Be casual. I no mean make you go wear apron on top Ankara oo.
3. How far your eyes. Maintain eye contact. This is what shows masculinity. Even if she's looking you directly, fire back. Wetin you dey find for ground or for up? :/
4. How far your countenance.[/b]How far na? Naija babes, in majority, come for your money, if you've got dough, you be magnet. Is your lingo in hospital? Pay its bills. Speak maturer. Don't start telling her that you are mommy's pet or asking her if she is a virgin initially. Where did your sense travel to? wink If you ate of late, make sure you don't have a bad breath. How can your mouth be toilet-ing like person wey erosion dey do for belle and you expect her not to discharge you?
You are haha-ing. Right?
In everything, be yourself. Thanks for reading.
[b] Origin:
http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=377&st=0#entry718
Royalroy, lalasticlala, mynd44, seing

1 Like

Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by RoyalBlak007: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2017
♤Money

♤does all that shîï instead cool

2 Likes

Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by paiz: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Nne your battery dey down? I on Gen oo
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by ekensi01: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
I support the dude above.

No need suffering again.

Just get the cash.

:-(
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by biacan(f): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Money

Your head dey their those lines are for broke guys

1 Like

Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by phintohlar(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2017
E remain 4 local ways on how the girl will say yes
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
phintohlar:
E remain 4 local ways on how the girl will say yes
Honeyest, I shall write sth on that too. Laughs.
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by phintohlar(f): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
chatinent:
Honeyest, I shall write sth on that too. Laughs.
na that time ur work complete
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm learning here cool
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by chatinent: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks for reading my article.
tosyne2much:
I'm learning here cool
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by kozmicity: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Money

She included money...
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by kozmicity: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
chatinent:
Thanks for reading my article.

Me Nko...??
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by chatinent: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Royalroy, lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by chatinent: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cc: royalroy, lalasticlala
Re: See Four (4) Local Ways On How To Woo A Girl In Nigeria by muller101(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Inject money into the scheme and the deal is done

(1) (Reply)

Must Igbo Girls abroad Marry In Their Village? / Community Preek � / Dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.