Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart (508 Views)

Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart by Islie: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017

A former National Organising Secretary of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Umaru Dahiru, has described the party as full of corrupt people and warning that he might be forced to leave if there was no change of attitude by the leadership.

Dahiru , an elder statesman and PDP stalwart, stated this in an interview with journalists, in Bauchi, while maintaining that he still remained a member of the part.

He also denied the reports in the media (not Daily Sun) that he had defected to the Green Party of Nigeria.

His words,” I am among the few people left in PDP. Since I register with the PDP, I have been with the PDP, until today and have the PDP membership card.”

Dahiru, however, said he might be forced to leave the PDP if leadership of the party refused to flush out corrupt members in the party.

He continued,: “I am going to leave the PDP if the irregularities are not address because some of the members of PDP introduced corruption in Nigeria and there are still members of PDP and individual in the PDP who are agents and advocate of religious crisis.

“We want peace so if these people will still be in the PDP, I am not going to be in the PDP, I am going to announce my departure publicly and I will announce where I will register.

“I did not leave PDP but I have good discussion with Green Party. We have urge supporters to register with Green Party which means we have seen something good in the party but I will declare my exit from the PDP before I can go and register with another party,”

It could recalled that a former commissioner for Information, Alhaji Salisu Ahmed Barau under Yuguda’s administration had alleged that Alhaji Umaru Dahiru had defected to Green Party of Nigeria.

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-full-of-corrupt-people-says-party-stalwart/

lalasticlala
Re: Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart by tuniski: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Islie:

Nothing new pdp is nigeria and nigeria is full of corrupt people. Our problem is not corruption but hypocrisy the type of APC! Corruption is only a symptom of our hypocrisy : you pay a man 18k in a month but, insist he shouldn't be corrupt are you ok?

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-full-of-corrupt-people-says-party-stalwart/

Re: Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart by DaBullIT(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Now whole of Nigeria is corrupt ?

PDP held the helm of affairs since Civilian rule came to place

18k is not Buhari's fault and even if he wanted to change it , Economy can not afford it , something PDP could have done
Re: Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Umaru dahiru you have spoken LOBATAN grin

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. / NJC Raises Panels To Probe Two Chief Judges, 13 Others / Aregbesola Talks Tough – We Have Laid 50 Years Destiny Foundation For Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.