Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Keyless Entry Remote Installation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Keyless Entry Remote Installation (1064 Views)

How To Program Keyless Entry Remote Fob For Toyota Yourself / Why It Is Very Easy To Steal A Keyless Entry Car And How To Protect Ur Car / How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keyless Entry Remote Installation by clemzo101(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello gurus in the house, please my car door is giving me issues so I have decided to install keyless entry remote. How much is the cost please? Its a 2004 Toyota Camry.

Thanks
Re: Keyless Entry Remote Installation by OPUSDEI1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Budget between 10-15k for the regular chinko after market remote.
But then wouldn't it be better for you to resolve your door issues first?
Re: Keyless Entry Remote Installation by clemzo101(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2017
My key can only open the door, but whenever I want to lock, it becomes a big battle, so I just central lock from the inside and shut the door, have bin using it like dis for close to 6months.
OPUSDEI1:
Budget between 10-15k for the regular chinko after market remote.
But then wouldn't it be better for you to resolve your door issues first?

(1) (Reply)

Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) / Solve Overheating Problems Resulting From The Cooling System Of Your Car. / 7 Tips On How To Keep Your Car Paint Shiny And Long-lasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.