Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian (39515 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by wisino1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
it should have been 7 Moments That Will Make you not Proud Of Being a Nigerian and mine would have been...........no 1...the day buhari won election as Nigeria president....no 2..............the day buhari was sworn in as Nigeria president ......u can add urs to complete the list
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by MrHenshaw: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
salt1:
I saw this on GTB website and being a patriotic Nigerian, I decided to share. I hope you enjoy reading it and that it inspires some hope in you about the future of our great country.
Nigeria: Good people Great nation!

Source: http://635.gtbank.com/2017/09/nigeria-at-57-7-moments-that-will-make-you-proud/

Sense fall on you.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
laudate:

....thus saith thou who art the animal inside it.
she can never be an animal in ur useless zoo she is only their to train some wild animals like u.

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
nothing to be proud about the zoo angry zoo is always a zoo!!
You must be that gorilla always on display

2 Likes

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibe123:
she can never be an animal in ur useless zoo she is only their to train some wild animals like u.
She's the chimpanzee-in-chief. Who art thou?

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by plainol(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
May Almigthy God continue to bless Ameyo Adadevoh. Respect also to Babs Fashola for his support too.

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Obodo999(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
aside the the 1996 Olympic victory

Coached by a foreigner, Dutchman Joe Bonfere
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
DonDemu:
She's the chimpanzee-in-chief. Who art thou?
i am the lord over you and your generation of mumu apes.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
FOOL. I guess there's hardly a difference grin
Presidiotbuhari:
Smh.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibe123:
i am the lord over you and your generation of mumu apes.
Ape-in-chief? Wehdon sir
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Ladyjumong(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
proud of what. em not proud of the fact that i was born into this zoo. sierra leone would ave been better.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by musa7m(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
nothing to be proud about the zoo angry
zoo is always a zoo!!
if Nigeria is a zoo.....you dey in Nigeria..... So you be Animal....wait you are sekxy? The one evryone from the zoo dey wish happy birthday yestarday abi? SH!T e to bad...a Igbo will always a Igbo.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by oyatz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Your homeland can be a zoo but our homeland is NOT a zoo.

sekxy:
nothing to be proud about the zoo angry
zoo is always a zoo!!
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by hardbody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
4kings:
Chai look at how nairalanders just spoilt this beautiful thread.

You guys can't even take out time to appreciate the little beauty of Nigeria. Na wa oo.

Where is the beauty
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by AreaFada2: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
If these are the things 9ja can be proud of, it really shows our predicament. Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Origin(f): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
That was quite nice . My head swelled.

Some people ehn, give them 100%gold, they will still say it is not bright enough.

If you cant find the good in others, don't blame them if they can never find anything good in you.

Naija its cultures, its languages, its jollof grin, I love it all. Just wished GTB had showcased more.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by mema900: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op are you really ok?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by fuckpro: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
laudate:

....thus saith thou who art the animal inside it.
...she is the human in the zoo cos she recognizes the deplorable structure while you the animal can't rise to human consciousness to recognize your state.
Does the animal in the zoo recognize the state they are?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Opoki(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is that all?

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by omoiyamayor(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol u no try at all,give us Oduduwa then I can b proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by charlsecy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
juman:
nigerians are good people, what we lack is sensible leaders.
How could insensible leaders be coming from good people?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Wizaugpet(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
What ever the Circumstances, I continue to Love, Cherish and Support my Country...
One Me!
One Nigeria!! smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by jarx: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
I can't imagine the great tragedy that would befallen Nigeria if this Ebola outbreak happened in this present administration led by a clueless and illiterate old man
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Azam101: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
potent5:
The moments that would make you regret your Nigerian citizenship far outweigh the moments that would make you proud of it.
PhD in wailing!
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor3:
Nizoorian cretins grasping on every last straw to challenge the fact that their British contraction is nothing but a zoo cheesy

Be Afraid, be very afraid. You just called Nigeria what?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by PointB: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
8. Celebrating mediocrity.

That's what Nigeria is best at.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by salt1: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
hardbody:

Where is the beauty

Look everywhere. The hills of Enugu and Abuja.
The warmth, the hustle, the sheer human energy of Nigerians.

I love this country and I believe in her
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
NMotorwerks:
Winning the maiden edition of Under 17 World Cup
I remember that too

I think it was the goal by nduka that sealed the game against Germany
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by blaqoracle: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
potent5:
The moments that would make you regret your Nigerian citizenship far outweigh the moments that would make you proud of it.
i pray you continue in you life of regret.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Crixina(f): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm proud of just number one...The rest
Democracy?
Seriously?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by baddosky1: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
I was more proud of being a Nigerian under GEJ than I am under buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.