Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian (39526 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by degyoniro(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Google try to be specific
I was just searching for this four letter word "kanu"

The kanu am talking is the one that formerly plays for arsenal and leaves in London, not the one the Python dance for and he ran to London

#Nwanko_KANU_brought_joy_on_our_faces_Olympic 96

#Nnamdi_KANU_planning_to_tear_Nigeria_into_four

Who is the real KANU
#degyramos
#butIsnotMaking_sense

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by NigelCundy: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
cursed nation
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by salt1: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Sense fall on you.

Why na?
I'm an incurable optimist. I still believe that this contraption of a nation should and would work.
Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by salt1: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
NigelCundy:
cursed nation

Not Nigeria! Na over-blessing de worry us!
No earthquake, hurricane or tsunami.
Just a bunch of ingrates and laid back people who will not exert themselves to exploit their full potentials.
God has so spoilt us that we are lazy

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by salt1: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dex4:
Well, I'm currently in the GTBANK now along mile 2 and they don't have network to enable withdrawal both on their ATM and inside the bank. Guy/girl....I'm sorry but there is absolutely nothing to be proud of in this country. The enumerated list are old glories, do you have new ones to be proud of Education-BAD, Health-BAD, Roads-BAD, Security-BAD, Infrastructures-BAD....Ministers,Senators....-Clueless and Selfish.... Please, what else functions normally in tbis country!

Our humour. Our passion. Our diversity.
Sorry about your experience with GTB. They sent an apology text over the issues they had today. I hope they sent to you too.
BTW, I'm not their staff

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by salt1: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
vingeophysicist:
God punish all our leaders and even the idiots who almagamated Nigeria.

Don't curse!

For all you know, YOU may be one of the problems with Nigeria.
I didn't say that you are. But maybe....

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by laudate: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
fuckpro:
...she is the human in the zoo cos she recognizes the deplorable structure while you the animal can't rise to human consciousness to recognize your state.
Does the animal in the zoo recognize the state they are?
Ask the animal who called his place of abode a 'zoo.' Why ask me? I do not live in a zoo.

1 Like

Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by laudate: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibe123:
she can never be an animal in ur useless zoo she is only their to train some wild animals like u.
Yeah... thanks for letting us know that you are one of the wild animals she has decided to train, since both of you consider your place of abode to be a 'zoo.'
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
potent5:
The moments that would make you regret your Nigerian citizenship far outweigh the moments that would make you proud of it.

Spot on.
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by laudate: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
HsLBroker:
a wise man said that
Which wise man?
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by fuckpro: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
laudate:

Ask the animal who called his place of abode a 'zoo.' Why ask me? I do not live in a zoo.
...oh ok sorry my apology
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Augustap(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
What kind of insult is this? Keep deceiving yourself, slowpoke
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by Augustap(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
What kind of insult is this? Keep deceiving yourself, morons
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by KingsleyCEO: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
I think the heading should have been....
Re: 7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian by msylva2147(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
bayocanny:

Stop calling your dear country a "zoo".
This is Nigeria not a zoo
don't mind those stupid people calling their own country a zoo and they don't have anywhere to go to. I just pity these our youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.