Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,693 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? (1194 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by NaUSabi: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
If you caught your lil sist of 23 having intimacy with your best friend, what do you do ?

What if you found your sister was the one who seduced ?

What do you do ?
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
first of all, she is 23. . . second of all, what can you do?
so your sister is forbidden from your best friend, cause he is weak and fell into her hands. . . or??
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by MissyB1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
23 is old enough to engage in whatever act.

You could ask Your friend what his intentions are towards Your sister.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by BadMoFo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
was she any good?
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by NaUSabi: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
What if he's got good intentions ?
But what if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of him being with your lil sis.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by MissyB1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
NaUSabi:

What if he's got good intentions ?
But what if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of him being with your lil sis.
It's not in Your place to decide. She can handle that, I think.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by googles: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
NaUSabi:

If you caught your lil sist of 23 having intimacy with your best friend, what do you do ?

What if you found your sister was the one who seduced ?

What do you do ?
[size=13pt]
if she is old enof to seduce then she is old enof to rock her own boat. . . . .
your friend was just unfortunate to be the one aboard when you caught 'em [/size]
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by NaUSabi: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
Okay make I talk true,
I am the friend and my guy's sis came on me full force and was hard to resist, but it's not that straight foward.

I and my pal lived together for some time now and his sis had to move in with us cause she got some admission for masters.
Now this chic's got a bf. and I don't but innocently i saw nothing wrong in hanging out when i'm free. which was very rare.

But I she kept comin into my room and spending hours upon hours at night that I started falling back in my routines, and when I complained she was disturbing me, every body else thought I was just making a fuss over nothing though brother didn't say anything, we started getting Then one day she made a move, and it happened. Since then she never stopped, kept coming for more sometimes four times a day and mostly three a day, I being some one who hadn't had it for a while(Yrs) Gave my best and seemed to score an A everytime from her response, Till once when her bro noticed the noise coming outa my room and confronted us.

Now the relationship btw I and my guy is not good, but lil sis couldn't give it up.
Kept telling how it's so good and soo big and all that, even when with he Bf. She still calls to say how I wasn't calling and not missing,

I thought of making it right with my guy, although I doubt that can ever happen again, but staying away from his sis is almost impossible. I contemplated even getting my own girl just to fend her off, but I haven't succeeded, I always have to resort to being outright nasty but it all seems to be worsening the case, yet she refuses to break up with her bf.

not sure what to do now
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by BadMoFo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
y u giving yourself stresses like that man? getting free pussy, u are not going to marry her so wat's wrong with a little fun?
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
na wa ooooo!!!
see confessions ooooo. KAI!
who is more important to you. the friend or the girl? your decision should be based on that.
try and make amends with the friend (if he is more important to you) and dump the girl.
but either way, dump the girl! unless the toto is too sweet.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by Flashfast1: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
Kill them both
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by daduke2k(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ah, my guy don dey form like say d toto no swit am, fain ya own house jor, if u wan shag sis make u do am wela
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by essarios(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
if i know who you are in person and relationship wise i'll
make my decision on the spot.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
Like I earlier said, the brotha has no right to be angry his Bestfriend is Dating his Sister
but he's got a Right to be offended that he wasn't informed about it .
If I were him, I'D be too.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by NaUSabi: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

na wa ooooo!!!
see confessions ooooo. KAI!
who is more important to you. the friend or the girl? your decision should be based on that.
try and make amends with the friend (if he is more important to you) and dump the girl.
but either way, dump the girl! unless the toto is too sweet.

This girl is really sweet. I'm sure how best i can describe tha without saying raunchy stuff, she's got good it feels exceptionaly good almost everytime. And when i'm on her case, I cant see her trying to grab smthing with her lips open and eyes dreamy. Barely able to say a word completely, crazy me always try to make her say somthing by asking question during thw act, point is we both enjoy it, but she's a good friend aswell, outsise the sack, we gel on most levels, but she has amone else. And i'm trying to move on, macho man has not worked, o see myself falling back every time, need some serious practical advise.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
I think you broke the unwritten code of friendship. Im sure you sleep with one eye open and pray before you eat anything in that kitchen grin
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
As long as it's with her consent and she's old enough to be shagged but my friend should bear in mind that i will come after his sister,cousin, niece and his wife's sister ! cool
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by codedguy1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Missy B:

Like I earlier said, the brotha has no right to be angry his Bestfriend is[b] Dating[/b] his Sister
but he's got a Right to be offended that he wasn't informed about it .
If I were him, I'D be too.

There is a difference between dating and just banging grin

should he be informed about the 'just banging' of his lil sis?
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
NaUSabi:

This girl is really sweet. I'm sure how best i can describe tha without saying raunchy stuff, she's got good it feels exceptionaly good almost everytime. And when i'm on her case, I cant see her trying to grab smthing with her lips open and eyes dreamy. Barely able to say a word completely, crazy me always try to make her say somthing by asking question during thw act, point is we both enjoy it, but she's a good friend aswell, outsise the sack, we gel on most levels, but she has amone else. And i'm trying to move on, macho man has not worked, o see myself falling back every time, need some serious practical advise.

well you obviously enjoy it and your best friend (or shall i say "ex" best friend) are no longer, then you might as well. if you can't have one, just keep the other.
keep shagging her, might as well.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by NaUSabi: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think you broke the unwritten code of friendship. Im sure you sleep with one eye open and pray before you eat anything in that kitchen grin

I think your'e right in a way, But those rules break down fast in a situation like this were a very sexy Nigeiran with very admirable female features seduces a man and I tried to complain, without success. Should I just have blurted out that "I don't want to have to have sex with my firends sis" ?
It wasn't as simple as that.

coded guy:

Exactly this is not a exactly dating thing, we are good friends as in we understand each other to the extent that we can carry out a conversation with as little words as possible, But she's getting ready to get married to some one else and even asking me for tips, This same girls get's upset when I try to insinuate that our thing together is just fun.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
NaUSabi:

I think your'e right in a way, But those rules break down fast in a situation like this were a very sexy Nigeiran with very admirable female features seduces a man and I tried to complain, without success. Should I just have blurted out that "I don't want to have to have intimacy with my firends sis" ?
It wasn't as simple as that.

Exactly this is not a exactly dating thing, we are good friends as in we understand each other to the extent that we can carry out a conversation with as little words as possible, But she's getting ready to get married to some one else and even asking me for tips, This same girls get's upset when I try to insinuate that our thing together is just fun.

Yes you could have resisted for the sake of your "friendship" Now I would move out if I were you because your friend must be nursing retaliatory measures against you. Sleep with one eye open.
Re: Caught Your Sister Intimate With Your Pal What Would You Do ? by MissyB1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2010
coded guy:

Didn't give that a thought. No vex. smiley

coded guy:

However, If it's just a Shagg-ing thang,
Respect for his Friend and their Friendhip should have made him Look elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Ooo! / Is It Possible To Be Single/unmarried An Yet Happy? / Nairaland Men Choose Your Favourite Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.