Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 (28494 Views)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / 377 Cooperatives In Edo To Benefit From CBN N143m Intervention Fund / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by OYBMEND: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
[size=18pt]GOWON'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST[/size]
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by edoyad(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
Now we'll await the reprisals against the hausas and on and on.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

ElRazur  is a very Funny bloke.
 is not like this is the first time i am using my vacab. i use it when ever i like.
it's something that is inside of me, and it won't forgive me if i continue to let it lie.

Young man,you speak a lot of rubbish in a bid to impress us.9 times out of ten you don't make any sense,instead you spew a lot of bunkum & make a lot of  blunders.If you must be so pedantic you need to ensure all T's are crossed & your I's dotted.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
 is not like this is the first time i am using my vacab. i use it when ever i like.
it's something that is inside of me, and it won't forgive me if i continue to let it lie.

Click here to see one of my write ups in 2008.  

This alone has made your findings inritus irritus
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

is not like this is the first time i am using my [b]vacab[/b]vocab. i use it when ever i like.

*redirecting to site*
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
@FL Gators,
uncalculated typographical error.

@cold
you honestly need to take a break from Online.

Back to Topic,
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Justcash(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
[b]This is the result of trying to fake up reality.

Those that said that Nigeria must be one will keep screaming at the unecessary deaths that are going to continue occuring in Nigeria.

Can Middlebelters kill themselves like this? No!!!! It is only Uncontrolled hooligans and criminal minded intruders that can do it, through unrestricted access to other people's lands.

500 souls gone. More are still going to Go.

I am not hearing you well, Shout One Nigeria! Nonsense people!

This Killing looks like the one carried out during the Biafran war. Who was the head of state at that time?  is he from this state? If he is, he is paying a price!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

@FL Gators,  
uncalculated typographical error.

@cold
you honestly need to take a break from Online.

Back to Topic,

I still maintain you stick to simple straight forward english & save yourself a lot of embarrasment.It's for your own good.Back to topic.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
cold:

I still maintain you stick to simple straight forward english & save yourself a lot of embarrasment.It's for your own good.Back to topic.
And i suggest u also learn how to understand complex English
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by sjeezy8: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ive just realized One Nigeria cannot work because the northerners wont take heed to the words of a southern presido. Real talk and Obj is not really your average southerner-no other yoruba, igbo, ijaw can ever reach his place without over 40+ years of military experience and trust of the north- which he has recently lost.lol

The US and Britain know that which is why they have always supported Northern presidos in Nigeria like IBB to stabilize Nigeria. One Nigeria probably aint gonna work unless its headed by a northerner time and time again which the south wont have.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Alxmyr(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
This government is ineptly impotent.
The state government has demonstrated to everyone that he is incapable.
There is need for section 305 of 1999 constitution to be invoked and state of emergency declared in Plateau.
This is the only way peace can reign in Plateau State
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

And i suggest u also learn how to understand complex English

Lol.Man when it comes to sophistry and rhetorics,I'm way,way outta your league,you don't even come close with your disjointed meaningless gibberish.Back to topic.

I know the beroms wld seek to revenge these killings.We haven't heard the last of this
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by edoyad(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
Unfortunately Yakubu Gowon who was the president who had the power to have let this country split fought bitterly to keep it one, now his kins men are suffering for actions.
Dimka and Orkar tried to get back power and may be would have done away with the anomaly but it wasn't to be. Now that this chance is rearing It's head it would be a grave mistake to not to end this unholy union.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
cold:

Lol.Man when it comes to sophistry and rhetorics,I'm way,way outta your league,you don't even come close with your disjointed meaningless gibberish.Back to topic.

Most humans think he/she is superior to the next person, that's pathetic if you ask me.
  your case is not different from that myopic ideology
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ElRazur: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

This alone has made your findings inritus irritus

You are one funny dude too. The evidence you provided can be interpreted as thus: You have been trying to impress for a long time and now, it is a regular [bad] habit.

Lmao. Old habit never die. grin

kosovo:

Most humans think he/she is superior to the next person, that's pathetic if you ask me.

Tell that to the tribalist of this forum. grin

OMG the irony. Did you see your blunder there? You said something is pathetic, then went ahead to do the same thing only in a  condescending manner. Nah wah o.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

Ok,no more derailing cool
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bibiking1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
This is interesting, sweet, sweet! A classic reverberation of the Nigerian malaise. while a burning issue is being debated upon, the moderator is involved in a silly and awkwardly senseless banter with a forumer! Makes for a degenerative interlude MOD! You can stop the deviation, kindly look in your heart and end such trite disturbances!
Thank You
Now bac to Jos and the Devil that stirs the middle pot! Maybe it would be wise to create that big divide we know deep in our hearts exists between the "Muslim North" and the Christian South" as CNN would gladly accede!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Beaf: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
The recent military postings that saw Hausa / Fulani taking all strategic posts was really against the Middle Belt, not to forestall a Southern coup.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
ElRazur:

You are one funny dude too. The evidence you provided can be interpreted as thus: You have been trying to impress for a long time and now, it is become a regular [bad] habit.

Lmao. Old habit never die. grin

Tell that to the tribalist of this forum. grin

I cannot believe that over 500 people are dead and you and kosovo are arguing about some silly gramatical trivial issue.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by sjeezy8: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
edoyad:

Unfortunately Yakubu Gowon who was the president who had the power to have let this country split fought bitterly to keep it one, now his kins men are suffering for actions. Dimka and Orkar tried to get back power and may be would have done away with the anomaly but it wasn't to be. Now that this chance is rearing It's head it would be a grave mistake to not to end this unholy union.

Are you no longer a middle belter? is it not your kins man who are suffering? If Nigeria was to split wouldnt southern Kaduna lose the most as its in the north and not south or even middle belt?

youre not a middle belter and your not from southern Kaduna as its soooo obvious. You freakin loser
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ElRazur: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
frosbel:

I cannot believe that over 500 people are dead and you and kosovo are arguing about some silly gramatical trivial issue.

To be blunt. I really do not give a monkeys.  See my signature.

Seriously, what do you expect? This is Nigeria, not a land known for law and order.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
When i write i have no body on my mind, everything boils down to the state of mind at the moment of Post or speech.
 To say that i write to impress is obviously ridiculous and preposterous cool
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
This is really sickening.And to think my trip back to Jos is only a few weeks away.Deeply pondering.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kosovo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
frosbel:

You want me to hit my head against my PC?
haven't you heard of the world 'FAILED STATE' ?
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by oderemo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ kosovo and elrazur,
can you guys give it a rest , you two are becoming a distraction, pls.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

Why did you change my topic title with updates ?? angry

I am updating as we go along based on information coming out of Nigeria or have you not done some real time news analysis since this episode of violence ?
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by monkeyleg: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
very sad. No leader, anarchy rules
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

You want me to hit my head against my PC?
haven't you heard of the world 'FAILED STATE' ?

Excerpt from reuters :

'Gregory Yenlong, spokesman for Plateau State Governor Jonah Jang, said as many as 500 people may have been killed but there was no independent confirmation of this'

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6260X420100307
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bibiking1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
I did like to see the reds on Jonathan's face when he ponders on this one!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by slap1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
Kosovo is a liquid poo in the face of moderatorship. Christ! Chosing to dabble into triviality while stark morality beckons.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
Few weeks ago, a muslim village was attacked and hundreds killed. I guess this is the payback. Jos is rapidly becoming Rwanda minor.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Tolulop001(f): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
PLS I WAS POSTED TO GOMBE STATE FOR NYSC
was gonna fly to Jos and take a bus from there to Gombe,
is this a sensible move at this rate? i dont know anyone in jos,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.