Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,388 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (49771 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by barnabas240(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah See question Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
not all Nigerian man I can for d woman I truely love ad she loves me
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by segunojo866: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

Wow! I like that, if say kiss emoticon dey, i would have blow you a kiss now cheesy
Thanks, I just need someone to express my feelings to. Please are you on whatsapp dey? Let's be casual friends.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by reality17(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Wait oo, so all these guys cannot take bullet for us, and they'll keep telling us "baby, i can do anything for u". So it is all lies

Bros r u sure?
If d thing happen now, u go say "somebody cannot joke again"

Lemme see ur full image pix before i answer d question
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Sheun001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

so can Nigerian women do ??
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by jericco1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
If it's my current gf. God forbid.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by AleksAndria: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
EliteBiz:
hw abt u , can u take a bullet for ur bf, since u are full of faith grin
Hold on!. Let me finish cooking this beans before I answer, just hold on. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
But Nigeria girls can, right?
If u can take a bullet for ur man first, then maybe we can consider it!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by codedmelvin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
even with bulletproof on, I can't!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by tundefamuyide(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
I be bullet proof ?kiss
Lmao!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
AleksAndria:

Hold on!. Let me finish cooking this beans before I answer, just hold on. grin
You are hereby under-arrest for illegally molesting Innocent men with Words from d bible grin May God forgive u
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
No be only Bullet. Na bazooka. Mtchewww
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Koolking(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

If na Yankee babe u go sure small. Naija girl go just go ur house to carry ur TV and stuff go sell then move to the next guy. All these b4 ur parents even know say u don die that evening

LMAO...You are a comedian. It's like you don't believe in our girls at all

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by akinszz: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
ndiboy01:
u be bad guy... y u post that crazy pix

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by obinna654313: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
SUCCESS
say no to failure
you can make a change in your life
invest your money and making your money today
just verified now
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by davillian(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bullet ko missile ni,
I won't even fight for her na bullet go com collect for her.
NO
NO
NO
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by AleksAndria: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
EliteBiz:

You are hereby under-arrest for illegally molesting Innocent men with Words from d bible grin May God forgive u

Amen!.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
"I can only die for my children - girlfriend or wife are out of the equation"

"I can't take a bullet for any piece of shiit"

"I can't sacrifice myself for any useless woman"

Okay, so some people can die for their children, but not their wives. Well, and that's because? Oh, they are their children, their own very flesh and blood. Interesting. But, wait!!! Aren't these children HUMANS too subject to all the foibles, frailties and failings of man? There are siblings who hate each other - fraternal feuds are VERY COMMON. There are parents and children who hate one another. There are childern who despise their LOVING parents, and there are parents who consider their KINDHEARTED children as the scum of the earth. Whatever happened to "blood"? Bunch of jokers.

Open your empty skulls and put back your absent brains right now, so that you would comprehend this "shiit" I'm telling you! Hello? Since the issue you all seem to have with dying for your wives or girlfriends is the problem of trust, faithfulness and loyalty - they might forget you and move on [scratch that, most people here have stated with ultimate certainty that they DEFINITELY will], what guarantee is there that doing it for your children doesn't pose the same problem? They might forget you too, and move on! There's NO DIFFERENCE. Your excuse is baseless. Just tell us that you don't love your wife and can never trust her to that extent. Tell us that you actually view her as a demonic bitch. You probably married her for the express purpose of having those "flawless" children you love so much. She's just an instrument - a means to an end. It makes sense now.

I wonder which fool would go ahead and marry a person he considers a bitch, untrustworthy scum of the earth, and have children with her in the first place. Makes ZERO sense.

It's amazing how some guys come to cyberspace to call their girlfriends "useless woman" and "piece of shiit", even though they don't say that to their face, and most certainly tell them the opposite whenever they meet - incredible liars; the real pieces of shiit.

Blood isn't as precious and sacred as you want to make us believe - even to you - the self-proclaimed blood worshippers whom I suspect can break any bond based on blood-relations because of money. FEELINGS matter more, in the end.

Soldiers lay down their lives for this country that doesn't even love them. So, why attack me for saying I can die for a precious person I love?

If you can't do it for yours, no one cares. What I choose to do for my girlfriend is none of your business.

Perhaps, you're angry because you're hollow souls that hate seeing others espouse values better than yours? I don't give a fvck about the direction of your moral compass. Leave mine for me to worry about - it's none of your business.
Tozara

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by ncoolsome(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question

when u girls are stingy with the pussscy that God freely gave u guys,some even will be giving u time table when u can hv it and ur limits,i can't even take a slap not to talk of bullet..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by victorioushands: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I can.
You have just divided your life span into 10 and 'dashed' 9 to stupidity. RIP.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by kissniyi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shey it's jes one bullet? then absolutely! Sha don't shoot me wia i wud die o...lol. THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE kraaa
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by userplainly(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
NO! cos I don't drink
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by shibanbo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question

You can you take common slap for your guy
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by tivta(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
No, we are Jesus Christ that will die for you. Rubbish...
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
tivta:

No, we are Jesus Christ that will die for you. Rubbish...

u got me laughing grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by richysam(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I can.
na ur type full grave they flex.
After dem go call am cause from fada hauz anyways die in peace ur thing
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
her maale sharply go dey sleep with area boy!

U know u r the biggest idiot ve seen on nairaland

useless child from a useless home
Ode

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by richysam(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Men indeed!!!

But when the song GRENADE by Bruno Mars hit the radio for 12 consecutive weeks, these the same men kept serenading their gf with that specific song matching with actions undecided

Mtcchew
sister it is not us dat will come and die for ur sin.
Person no go wait for e tym again?.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by goingape4: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U know u r the biggest idiot ve seen on nairaland
useless child from a useless home Ode
I don't have your time to go into insults..

keep stalking me since you got no work to do! undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by hokafor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
I can't even take a smack of a cane for a woman(except my mother).
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
I don't have your time to go into insults..

keep stalking me since you got no work to do! undecided
Who's stalking this mumu

I was reading some of the comments when I stumbled on that one. undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by richysam(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
AleksAndria:
Philippians 4 : 13 (NKJV) - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Guys, where art thy faith??
still in the womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.