Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (50039 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by NaeChris: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes i can, as long as it is chilled.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by rexsid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
even if na rubber bullet and I confirm say na rubber bullet, Rex no take....
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by ocelot2006(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hell no!! Is she my wife, sister, or mother? NOPE!
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Hyflya(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
His mummy can, I'll let her. grin
....and that's why mom always comes first. Love u mom!! shout out to all the good moms out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
see who dey talk. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by sandland: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=herzern post=61062693]
Love does not entails stupid act such as this.Cool to protect your girlfriend if the needs arise but extremely dumb to deliberately receive a bullet in her place...okay,yeah??[/quote
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by fortunechy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
I dry craze

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by fortunechy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
fortunechy:
I dey craze
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Nigerians both male n female can't love wholeheartedly. Am sure you can't even tk a scratch for love
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Taiwo20(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Wait oo, so all these guys cannot take bullet for us, and they'll keep telling us "baby, i can do anything for u". So it is all lies

Bros r u sure?
If d thing happen now, u go say "somebody cannot joke again"

I can take a bullet for you cos I know it won't penetrate. walahi.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by frubben(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
you say wetin?

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Taiwo20(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Men indeed!!!

But when the song GRENADE by Bruno Mars hit the radio for 12 consecutive weeks, these the same men kept serenading their gf with that specific song matching with actions undecided

Mtcchew

let's go to samosa now... I will cover u
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by kayceeD2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I can.
Ur mother must hear dis
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Chasisco(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
Na who carry dat child no b dat crazy menstation bitch?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I can.
Except its the drink ur talking about, nor try am ohh. Talking from experience
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by segunojo866: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chasisco:

Na who carry dat child no b dat crazy menstation bitch?
all this women should stop mentioning me angry
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by deafeyez: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Depending on the type of gun. If na AK, Pump Action, Mazuka, or any other real gun noooooooooooo I no go collect. But if na toy gun or water gun, yeah I can take five grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobodys(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
I can only take a bullet for my child and not some crazy menstruation bitch angry
and u are also a product of the menstruation Abi na jupiter u fall from...
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by segunojo866: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nobodys:
and u are also a product of the menstruation Abi na jupiter u fall from...
am the voice of the voiceless grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by smashiez(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol. It looks u are a serious junky oh. We are talking about gun bullet not the drink.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Belafonte(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Isaac1988:
that's the dumbest thing any guy would ever do. some Nigerian girls are not even worth it ,immediately u die they jump to the next guy while u re chilling in ur grave.

Grave far sef. Na as the body dey mortuary she go done dey tombey.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by maestro09: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Where am I taking the bullet to?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by jayboy17(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah See question Nigerian men can not love whole heartedly
Your brother fit do am?
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by ElCapone(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amajerry83:
Can she live without dating another man for the rest of her life if the guy dies eventually?
bros 3 orijin for u Abeg.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by brightalo17: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
I'm more than sure sister. Those guys are only joking.

They're joking while you're joke yourself.
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Mypeople2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
Abeg make I hear word.Which girl fit take bullet for her guy ? Have you seen any girl dying for love before? Romeo and Juliet ,who first die ? Titanic, who died ? Edo women and husbands ,who die first? One lady was even saying,"you(referring to her husband) dey talk about people dying,you nor dey die? You die abeg " If I should ask now, you and your spouse who should die first? You will say your man,true or true? Yet you will say you love him DIE
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by MhizzAJ(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mypeople2:
Abeg make I hear word. She girl fit take bullet for her guy ? Have you seen any girl dying for love before? Romeo and Juliet who first die ? Titanic, who died ? Edo women and husbands ,who die first? One lady was even saying,"you(referring to her husband) dey talk about people dying,you nor dey die? You die abeg "

grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by chiraqDemon(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Koolking:

LMAO...You are a comedian. It's like you don't believe in our girls at all
I totally don't. I can't even if I wanted to. I've seen n heard n experienced too much
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abbeycharles:
If I really do love her

Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Sugar97(f): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked shocked clearly, no guy would. Pls don't come with those sugar coated tongues again o, I know better now tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They can't nah
See question
So that when I die you will remove my ATM
And go on shopping spree bah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.