Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:53 AM

Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka (6670 Views)

Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by deb(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

nigerians forget history so soon.if obj was responsible for the present condition of nigeria,i wonder what people like you will say about aguiyi ironsi babangida and abacha.

No one is accusing OBJ of being d only "destroyer" of our nation. Babangida, Abacha, Ironsi and the rest are also culprits. The subject of dicsussion now is only pointing to OBJ
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by oderemo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
No one is accusing OBJ of being d only "destroyer" of our nation. Babangida, Abacha, Ironsi and the rest are also culprits. The subject of dicsussion now is only pointing to OBJ
can anyone direct me to obj residence, i have a parcel 4 him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
deb:

selective criticism will not solve our problem.if we decided to shy away from the genesis of nigeria problems and blame only obasanjo for the present numerous challenges of nigeria,then we are not ready to move forward as a nation.
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by voiceofsa: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
i don't thing coming here and writing all this bra bra bra will assist nigeria to be good.all you guys should come back to nigeria and fight for your right. not staying in another man country and come here to talk rubish.Bleep you all,
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by stephen2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
@MAMA GEE,you must be a stupid woman to call Wole a coward,
if you must know,he never supported obj in anyting, Okay,so get that into your thick skull,even when obj was still in power,he gave an award to Wole,but being a man of integrity he rejected it BLUNTLY.
Now tell me,where the heck did u get ur story from about Soyinka supporting obj?or are you one of those nigerians who go about writting rubbish?
Get you OT straighten up for the first time COCK SUCKER!!!, *HISS* shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by Drunk: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
stephen2:

@MAMA GEE,you must be a silly woman to call Wole a coward,
if you must know,he never supported obj in anyting, Okay,so get that into your thick skull,even when obj was still in power,he gave an award to Wole,but being a man of integrity he rejected it BLUNTLY.
Now tell me,where the heck did u get your story from about Soyinka supporting obj?or are you one of those nigerians who go about [b]writting [/b]rubbish?
Get you OT straighten up for the first time COCK SUCKER!!!, *HISS* shocked shocked shocked shocked

Indeed you are number one of those few Nigerians that type with errors. You can always make your point or reaction without insults. Live up to your age please.
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by Theblessed(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
stephen2:

@MAMA GEE,you must be a silly woman to call Wole a coward,
Now tell me,where the heck did u get your story from about Soyinka supporting obj?or are you one of those nigerians who go about writting rubbish?

Hmmm! Filth!

Boy, smarten up, ok! What has this lady said that warrants these abuses? And, what have you gained from this?  This is a forum and people are entitled to air their views/opinions - good or bad and notwithstanding what you and I might think of their comments. Aside, it's democracy, please respect it! 

You see democracy is not easy yet with its warts and all, we not only respect but support it too.
And for now, just respect people. This lady has not dis-respected you in any ways so why the name calling and abuses? Please, show some dignity, right?
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by Theblessed(f): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

nigerians forget history so soon.if obj was responsible for the present condition of nigeria,i wonder what people like you will say about aguiyi ironsi babangida and abacha.

I knew you'd run along tribal lines, ain't I right?

You see, modern Nigeria knows alot about Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo but let me ask you - what do you know about Ironsi?  If anything, its what you're fed about him? And that depends on the perspective of the HISTORIAN that fed you? Whoever, fed you these stories, I query his own allegence! 'For country or for tribe?'

In other words, his historical perspective is, BIASED and it doesn't wash!  Common!
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by oderemo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
what do you know about Ironsi? If anything, its what you're fed about him?

do you know ironsi personnally?or read about him just like every body? common shed this sentiment.
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
This thread is getting more interesting
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by CGKing(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hypocrite is inadequate.
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by PETER2020: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2010
HEY BROS AND SIS, DO NOT BLAME THE MR. RIGHT FOR HAND PICKING A PRESIDENT FOR UNBEHALF OF MORE THAN 150 MILLION PEOPLE.

YESTERDAY WAS OBASANJO HAND PICKING YARADUA AS PRESIDENT FOR NIGERIANS AND TODAY IS THE US (UNITED STATES) HAND PICKING BABANGIDA AS A CIVILIAN PRESIDENT FOR MORE 150 MILLION  PEOPLE.

SO, BROS AND SIS, DO NOT BLAME THE MR. RIGHTS - OBJ OR THE US SINCE NIGERIANS CAN NOT STAND UP AND REJECTS ALL THESE INSULT TO THEM.

WATCH OUT!!!

BUT I ONLY WANT TO REMIND MR. GOODLUCK THAT 'HE HAS NO EXCUSS TO GIVE TO NIGERIANS'.
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by PETER2020: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2010
@DEB (M): YES, OBJ HAS TO BE ACUSSED AND POINTED AT DIRECTLY BECAUSE HE WAS A CIVILIAN  PRESIDENT WHO OPERATED HIS GOVERNMENT UNDER THE SHADOW OF 'DEMOCRACY'.

WHEREAS,

AGUIYI IRONSI, ABACHA AND BABANGIDA WERE MILITARY LEADERS.

I THINK YOU ARE CLEARED!
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by ihekwaba: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
obasanjo is indeed a hypocrite. the current political imbroglio we as a nation have found ourselves in is the handiwork of former president who considered himself as all knowing to dictate for the entire nigerians who should be their president. by his utterances he has succeeded in telling the entire word the atrocities he committed against the nation. he has fooled us enough. he epitomizes hypocricy
Re: Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka by horladtop(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2010
please sir prof I obasanjo may not know that this how is going to be small small sir is too much 73 years old papa babaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Financial Secretary Manifestos / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening / Bauchi People Will Vote Massively For PMB – Katagum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.