Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye (11077 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by chuxy12(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
@aisha
you have a luvly name and most of your posts are sensible. however i cannot understand your rational in speaking to a man of God like that . i am not a redeemed member and dont always agree wtih some of the thing they do. even if the prophecy were false that does not justify the language you used. can you speak to your father like that?
remember the story of Noah when he got drunk and slept carelessly naked gen 9;20-27 ? one of the son saw his fathers naked and laughed him to scorn. the other two saw noah''s unclothedness and covered it respectfully. even though Noah was wrong he caused the son (ham) that mocked him to scorn. morale of the story; even if you see a man of God naked ( imperfections) be careful the way you criticize him.

@elrazur
you are blinded by scientific logic and sensual reason. there is a man that reasoned like you and got his reward. 2kg.7;1-2 be careful!--
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by sulad82i(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
U don't really have to look deep to see the defination of stup!d man define in that pastor Adeboye or whatever his names are.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by calabaman(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
I pray that God will have mercy on u pple.hnnnnnnnn if i were u pple (God 4bid) i would have reservd my comments just incase hes right but no u had 2go about slanderin the name of pst Adeboye a true prophet of God, This prophecy came abt 2give people tym 2pray if u dnt believe it its ur cup of tea, I hop u haters wudnt say had i known when it happens, Thats hw u people go abt talkn 1st it was hw cud redeemed have contributed 50k dollars to the haiti disaster fund when it was just i repeat JUST a contribution from one zone under RCCG worldwide now u want 2start with dis, If u dont have wat 2do holla me so that i can get u peeps work 2 do, Hiissinng@Aisha and all the haters
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by calabaman(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
I pray that God will have mercy on u pple.hnnnnnnnn if i were u pple (God 4bid) i would have reservd my comments just incase hes right but no u had 2go about slanderin the name of pst Adeboye a true prophet of God, This prophecy came abt 2give people tym 2pray if u dnt believe it its ur cup of tea, I hop u haters wudnt say had i known when it happens, Thats hw u people go abt talkn 1st it was hw cud redeemed have contributed 50k dollars to the haiti disaster fund when it was just i repeat JUST a contribution from one zone under RCCG worldwide now u want 2start with dis, If u dont have wat 2do holla me so that i can get u peeps work 2 do, Hiissinng@Aisha and all the haters
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

Honestly it would have been more beneficial to us in Nigeria if Adeboye or any other preacher who claims to have the gift of prophecy had been able to accurately predict the Jos massacre thereby avoiding the deaths of several innocent victims of a senseless ethnic cleansing of innocent souls. To be predicting a natural disasterin Nigeria after a record six countires have had a Natural disaster in the first two two months of this year is noting but pure speculation. He also put a caveat that the disaster could be avoided through prayers, so in the end if it does not happen, he would claim it was the prayers of himslef and his followers that averted it  cheesy hmmmh very smart any which way heads or tails he wins  grin

Adeboye has no control over what God reveals to him. If God reveals future massacring to him, he will let us know before hand. Thank your God that he is warning you now about earthquake. I am moving to Chad or Northern Nigeria because earthquakes normally trail areas that have crude oil.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by calabaman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
Jakumo:

Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole personifies one of the greatest natural disasters ever to hit Nigeria, in that his church traffic has killed scores of road users on the highway he blocks for a full day every month, even as he assists Nigeria's most prolific treasury looters to launder their stolen wealth, all in the name of God.

Yes sir indeed, the predicted natural disaster has already hit Nigeria, and he flies about in a 19 million dollar Gulfstream 4 corporate jet.

See how una dey lie against a true son of God. That gulfstream cost less than $4m which is not up to the amount our politicians dash their mistresses besides, it was junk when THEY bought it for him and only a man who has faith in God will have the guts to fly that Gulstream which has been written off by insurance 10 years ago.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
laughingggggggggggggggg,ten years insurance writeoff
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by comoros: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

See how una dey lie against a true son of God. That gulfstream cost less than $4m which is not up to the amount our politicians dash their mistresses besides, it was junk when THEY bought it for him and only a man who has faith in God will have the guts to fly that Gulstream which has been written off by insurance 10 years ago.
Sorry but I totally disagree. There was news that Pastor Adeboye's jet cost a whooping 4 Billion Naira, including miscellaneous costs !!! Maybe you should do the math to determine the equivalent cost in US dollars (certainly not $4m) ! Nothing personal, just an observation. I didn't have any cause to doubt it because even former president Obasanjo allegedly bought a plane worth 25 Billion Naira from the Sultan of Brunei. I stand to be corrected sha o!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by pappy4real(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME, NIGERIA, NAIRALANDERS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE. PLEASE SAVE US [/size][/size][/size] cry cry cry
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by iphy42: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2010
The end of age is VERY NEAR. Nobody can change it. To be on the safe side, be sure to ba a BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD. Not fake oooooooo
Leave Adeboye alone
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by mreds: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2010
I can't imagine what would happen to a lot of us on that last day when we are to give an account of how we spent our lives, Bridle your tongue!!!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2010
Why am I not surprised by this prediction. . .
Cause there are signs of it everywhere, the smell of tragedy is everywhere in that country. . .
From the largest to the smallest region. . .
Religious war all over the Northern states, Armed robbers terrorizing the eastern states
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by whatawhat: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2010
@poster
tell am he lie-when did God tell him
the only thing nigeria govt needs to worry about is lake nyos in cameroun which may overflow into enugu calabar and other towns
that is why scientists are urging them to give money towards the project to build a protective wall around the lake
africa is not prone to natural disaster due to topography please live God out of this one
by the way this your overseer ade-who is a very rich man making money off of deceived ppl like you and me shud be careful in
pronouncing others as sinners while he sits up there comfortably telling a desperate nation to turn from their so called sinful
ways-what a hypocrite

GOD HELP US-l will try to keep my personal weakness to the minimum as much as possible-lol
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by 1honeybee: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2010
It is really beyond me the way people take this nairaland so seriously, people should understand the fact that we can not all agree on the same thing and our opinion(s) may sometimes be very realistic and crude. Aisha spoke her mind and just because some of her 'gud'  friends didnt think she 'should' have said wat she said, they are already losing respect for her. . .   u ppl should realise that she's got her reason all u can do is let her see if this reason of hers is real or nt. Nigerians take this religion thing too seriously that they cant even see the most obvious things. Not everyone can like a particular prophet or wat not and nt everyone can dislike them. all ye xtians come here to attack ppl speakin out their minds about certain pastors and hurray, u start preaching about how nt to judge a pastor blah blah but you do know the same bible said u shouldnt judge your fellow humans which u ppl do EVERYDAY. is only your fav pastors u dnt judge, the moment the table turns on the ones you dnt really like then u wont mind wat ppl say  angry

@ elrazur,
your view was a bit harsh oo but scientifically and economically true
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by whatawhat: 1:45am On Mar 09, 2010
true prophet of God indeed lol
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2010
God Almighty, let the shit star in Aso Rock, then kill all those bastards that causes religious crisis
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by afiq(m): 2:31am On Mar 09, 2010
Natural disaster is part of nature. Happens anywhere anytime around the world.

Perhaps he want to create Adeboye's Natural Disaster Fund grin grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2010
Hasnt natural disaster been hitting Nigeria for the past 10 yrs?
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 2:50am On Mar 09, 2010
afiq:

Natural disaster is part of nature. Happens anywhere anytime around the world.

Perhaps he want to create Adeboye's Natural Disaster Fund  grin grin

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by bayoolly: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2010
tell mr adeboye to retire as i am personally disappointed in him. before i listen to his prophecy let him and other pastors go and perform a miracles on yar adua at aso rock first before i can believe his predictions. maybe his   running out of cash to service his private jet,  when they claim alot of miracles they cant heal the president
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by bawomolo(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2010
adeboye natural disaster fund grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by sulad82i(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2010
bawomolo:

adeboye natural disaster fund grin

Another fund to buy another jet. Chai. Pastor work na lucrative business oooooo. Money making machines boku for church every sunday.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2010
Why have we made the messenger more important than the message? Why do we turn Pastors to gods not regarding what the bible says about that? Let me shock a lot of you, Pastor Adeboye is a man, flesh and Blood capable of making mistakes. Now If you read the requirements for being a Priest in the Bible, it clearly states that The man should be a man of intergrity, Intergrity take coginsance of the fact that people will make mistakes but Intergrity means that you are hoest enough to admit when you are wrong, make amends and move on. If Adeboye had said now that he knows the source of Akingbolas wealth, he cannot accept their gifts and return it, I will hold him in the highest esteem but he disappointed me.
I am sorry if i hurt some of you but am a christain and My guide is the bible and the bible clearly said in the last days we should test all spirits, This is my test and he failed, am just as hurt as you guys but if you choose to close yur eyes to that fact then its your chioce, ve made mine, I choose the word of God over The man of God
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by richjohn1(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2010
Christianity is based on FEAR, fear of 'men of gawd', anointing/anointed (touch not) fear of the unknown, fear of death, fear of hell, fear of war,fear fear and fear its all these things that has made christianity a stong delusional tool that has kept humanity in perpetual bondage. Now people want to start praying over what might probably not even happen.
Who is adeboye? wasnt he born of a woman, does he have 2 heads? or he doesn't make love? O common please lets use our brains, if we are just to believe any thing, then the creator will not have put brains in our heads. HOW DOES ADEBOYE EXPLAIN HIS DEALS WITH THE RUN-AWAY CRIMINAL,
Please am not scared of his vague and farce prophecy.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by zmurda(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2010
Adeboye and RCCG are big brain washing disasters,

PDP is a disaster

The Nigerian government since 1960 has been a series of ongoing disasters bar one or two

WTH?

Who doesn't know we are on a time bomb. Abeg make the guy go de lounge for im plane o jare. I de vex gan
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by MrCrackles(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2010
Adeboye thank you for letting Nigerians know. . . .
Now go back to the pulpit please!!!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by tushbobo(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2010
I am not a fan of any pastor.I also hate the injustice happening in this country but i think u guys should be wise enough not to critisize pastor Adeboye just because of what our country has turned into.
No man of God in the bible or Quaran was perfect,they either had blood on their hands,womanised and sinned against God at one point in their lives.Please lets apply wisdom in any thing we do.Even if we want to critisize, lets do it constructively.Telling a man of God to "Sharrap there" and abusing same is uncalled for.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Jelectric(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2010
I'm so disappointed in the Man of God, Nigeria is blessed country, we do not experience natural disaster, instead the Man of God praying for the Nigerian citizen escpecially in this dificult times we' re expericing, he is wishing us more bad luck,

Is this what we should expect from a MAN of GOD,,

I no insult MAN of GOD oooooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by dozymars(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2010
I also had a revelation of a natural disaster taking place in Nigeria.

I dreamnt about this sometime ago. So all we need do is to pray about it.

During the days of Noah, so many people doubted his prophesies,the messages from God. The same is happening in our time.

So be wise and Pray.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Bukittes(f): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2010
@ ElRazur, I'm not surprised at your post cos u can't do better than that. U r just a lot off ur head when it comes to discussions about Men of God. And for wishing for this natural disaster to happen simply because it wil reduce the population and because u ain't staying in Naija is preposterous and inhuman of u. Anyway, wherever u r, may the disaster meet u up to destroy u and ur family. And as for Jesus not wearing expensive clothes, go check ur Bible (if u have one) after He was crucified, the soldiers shared His raiment! If it was rags, they won't even bother. Why not shut up ur mouth if u have nothing good to say? @ Aisha, I am not surprised at ur condemnation of a Man of God. What would I have expected of u if not vehement critiscm? We know ur kind, u only like fomenting trouble. Go home and sleep my dear, we know ur kind already!
May we please stop dicing Men of God on Nairaland before God's wrath begins to fall on u! He that has an ear, let Him hear oooooooooo!!!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by jpworld(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2010
Adeboye, in fact should shut up, I dey B-a-n-g, he also dey b-a-n-g, i dey pupu, he also dey pupu, so wetin make him special? infact he should mind his church business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.