Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

"Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" (4547 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I don't need to loose sleep, coz the Muslims themselves don't believe in Jesus, and JESUS is the only way
You dare call you GOD, your creator a fool, even the devil dares not, Satan has sized your soul.... And JESUS weeps for your soul, yet calling you each day
But then nobody can fight for GOD, He knows how to fight Himself...... Salvation is a personal race, and am running mine

You are regurgitating mythology. Yahweh is not my creator. You were only indoctrinated and.made to believe he is. The devil is another mythical construct. I don't believe in both because they don't exist in reality. Your God can not fight anything because he's fictional. He can only fight in the pages of the bible and in your mind because those are the only places he exist. He doesn't exist in reality.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

You are regurgitating mythology. Yahweh is not my creator. You were only indoctrinated and.made to believe he is. The devil is another mythical construct. I don't believe in both because they don't exist in reality. Your God can not fight anything because he's fictional. He can only fight in the pages of the bible and in your mind because those are the only places he exist. He doesn't exist in reality.

Let me for the sake of this question agree with you. So who is your creator? I assume you somehow hold on to the belief of creation so who then created you?
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by JackBizzle: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Let me for the sake of this question agree with you. So who is your creator? I assume you somehow hold on to the belief of creation so who then created you?

Wrong question. As far as we know, humans evolved from other lifeforms. Humans were not created as is.

Yahweh said he created humans from mud and women from rib cage. That is quite false. So he cannot be the creator, if there is one.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I don't know what created the universe. Your evidence to show that Yahweh alone created the universe is what?
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Wrong question. As far as we know, humans evolved from other lifeforms. Humans were not created as is.

Yahweh said he created humans from mud and women from rib cage. That is quite false. So he cannot be the creator, if there is one.

He should just provide evidence to show that Yahweh created the universe and human beings so that we will know he has an idea of what he is talking about.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Wrong question. As far as we know As far as I know, humans evolved from other lifeforms. Humans were not created as is.

This is the thing with you and your rush to make your voice heard even when it sounds silly.

So we evolved from other life forms? Says who? Scientists right?

Who are scientists? People like you with limited lifespans and limited knowledge.

Was any of them a living witness to the beginning of the universe and was any of them a living witness to the first life forms they claim we came from? The answer is capital NO!

You claim what you know and I claim what I know. So can you show me the proof of the first life forms we evolved from?

I need details.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by JackBizzle: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

He should just provide evidence to show that Yahweh created the universe and human beings so that we will know he has an idea of what he is talking about.

He has no evidence and so, he will tell you to prove that there is no God
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

I don't know what created the universe. Your evidence to show that Yahweh alone created the universe is what?

Where did I say Yahweh created the universe? grin

I started by agreeing with your earlier comment did I not? cheesy

So since you do not know what created the universe why then are you emphatically saying Yahweh did not? grin
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by JackBizzle: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

This is the thing with you and your rush to make your voice heard even when it sounds silly.

So we evolved from other life forms? Says who? Scientists right?

Who are scientists? People like you with limited lifespans and limited knowledge.

Was any of them a living witness to the beginning of the universe and was any of them a living witness to the first life forms they claim we came from? The answer is capital NO!

You claim what you know and I claim what I know. So can you show me the proof of the first life forms we evolved from?

I need details.

I don't argue over evolution with creationist reetards. SWERVE.

If you have a science background and you still don't accept evolution, you are delusional as far as i'm concerned. No time to waste
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

I don't argue over evolution with creationist reetards. SWERVE.

If you have a science background and you still don't accept evolution, you are delusional as far as i'm concerned. No time to waste

why are you now dodging? grin

I never mentioned evolution. My question to dalaman was about creation and not evolution. You came with evolution as an answer and now that I am asking you for details and proof you are now claiming that you do not argue evolution with creationists when you were the one who began the evolution talk.

Why are you now running from it? cheesy
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by JackBizzle: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

why are you now dodging? grin

I never mentioned evolution. My question to dalaman was about creation and not evolution. You came with evolution as an answer and now that I am asking you for details and proof you are now claiming that you do not argue evolution with creationists when you were the one who began the evolution talk.

Why are you now running from it? cheesy

Ogbeni, swerve.

Scientists accept evolution
Even the catholic church accepts evolution, so just swerve.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Where did I say Yahweh created the universe? grin

I started by agreeing with your earlier comment did I not? cheesy

So since you do not know what created the universe why then are you emphatically saying Yahweh did not? grin

Don't you believe that Yahweh created the universe?

Firstly Yahweh never told me personally that he created the universe.

Secondly there is NO signature of Yahweh any where in the earth to show that he created the universe. The earth and the universe as a whole is very silent about how it came about.

3rdly Yahweh himself is just another God of human creation like Allah, Xenu, Brahma, Zeus, Oloron, Molleck, Baal, Amun Ra etc who diffrent people all claim created the universe and wrote diffrent creation myths of how they allegedly created the universe. Their creation myths have all been debunked and shown to be false. Humans have always created different Gods for various reasons and most have claimed that these Gods created the universe.

Fourthly I see no reason to believe anything that has no evidence to support it but baseless assumptions and ridiculous claims that have no basis in reality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by butterflyl1on: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni, swerve.

Scientists accept evolution
Even the catholic church accepts evolution, so just swerve.

And who is the Catholic Church? So because they accept it then I should? You do realise that accepting microevolution is not the same as accepting macro evolution.

So because scientists claim evolution is true even when science and discoveries is constantly changing you also believe it. Yet you say the religious are indoctrinated grin

indoctrination
noun
the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically

A lot of scientists also disregard evolution and call it a stupid claim. In fact a lot of scientists who were atheists ran from atheism due to their discoveries about the sham called evolution.

E. G Jerry Bergman, Ph.D, Anthony Flew, A. N. Wilson, Rossiter, Dr. Richard Lumsden (you should listen to this guy. He is one of the best cell biologists out there) but dropped atheism for Christ due to evolution nonsense.

Dr. Richard Lumsden was former professor of parasitology and cell biology. He published over 90 peer reviewed papers on parasitology and new species.

The list is so many. So even your science has many challengers who are the things they deny and proclaim their own truth which science claims to be a lie. If science is true then why are their own former adherents seeing something else and seeing the lies therein and quickly decamping? grin

1 Like

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

I need not say more than this henceforth, cos darkness and light have nothing in common, may the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you and family now and always
May He grant you chance to see thru your nostrils
This prayer is for you and other atheist like you
Amen
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

And who is the Catholic Church? So because they accept it then I should? You do realise that accepting microevolution is not the same as accepting macro evolution.

So because scientists claim evolution is true even when science and discoveries is constantly changing you also believe it. Yet you say the religious are indoctrinated grin

indoctrination
noun
the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically

A lot of scientists also disregard evolution and call it a stupid claim. In fact a lot of scientists who were atheists ran from atheism due to their discoveries about the sham called evolution.

E. G Jerry Bergman, Ph.D, Anthony Flew, A. N. Wilson, Rossiter, Dr. Richard Lumsden (you should listen to this guy. He is one of the best cell biologists out there) but dropped atheism for Christ due to evolution nonsense.

Dr. Richard Lumsden was former professor of parasitology and cell biology. He published over 90 peer reviewed papers on parasitology and new species.

The list is so many. So even your science has many challengers who are the things they deny and proclaim their own truth which science claims to be a lie. If science is true then why are their own former adherents seeing something else and seeing the lies therein and quickly decamping? grin
The good news is that Jesus is always ready to accept whoever confesses his sin and come to Him
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I need not say more than this henceforth, cos darkness and light have nothing in common, may the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you and family now and always
May He grant you chance to see thru your nostrils
This prayer is for you and other atheist like you
Amen

Yahweh is imaginary. He can't do anything.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by segunojo866: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The good news is that Jesus is always ready to accept whoever confesses his sin and come to Him
I hope Jesus Christ is always ready to kiss atheists ass? cheesy
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by budaatum: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That is very true. Most atheists hate to hear the truth because it hurts them really bad, but that's the pill they have to take to heal them of all the lies they've swallowed hook, line and stinker. cheesy

What irony. Evidence shows most people "hate to hear the truth". Guess the problem is, What is truth?
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
budaatum:

What irony. Evidence shows most people "hate to hear the truth". Guess the problem is, What is truth?

Jesus is the truth personified. smiley

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
I hope Jesus Christ is always ready to kiss atheists ass? cheesy
You are good in speaking blasphemous words, truth is you and the millions like you around the globe will surely repent and confess Jesus as Lord and savior, only thing is that it should not be late by then.... Amen
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by budaatum: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

A non-statement, at best.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by quivah(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sebastine1606:

The problem is that there is no salvation after death and repentance, with your two legs and in high speed will you run to hell if you die like this
But I pray to God that, the blood of our Lord Jesus which was shed on the cross of calvary for you will not be in vein in Jesus name
you better start praying for your own self. vein ko, artillery ni.

person wey hin own heaven never dey sure, dey yarn rubbish for another person matter. devil might delegate dalaman to hold your whip in hell o. you better be careful now.

ask yourself truthfully, is the blood of Jesus not on 'vein' in your life..
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
budaatum:

A non-statement, at best.

"For the Law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17).

"Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

Jesus is the Way to God, the Truth of God and the Life in God.

2 Likes

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is mythology personified.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Jesus is mythology personified.

True mythology personified. Fixed. cool

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed" (John 8:32, 36).

The truth is not an ideology the truth is a Person. cool
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Sebastine1606(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
quivah:

you better start praying for your own self. vein ko, artillery ni.

person wey hin own heaven never dey sure, dey yarn rubbish for another person matter. devil might delegate dalaman to hold your whip in hell o. you better be careful now.

ask yourself truthfully, is the blood of Jesus not on 'vein' in your life..
Yes I saw the mistake, I meant vain...
But I also know that am not holy not perfect, yet I pray for God's mercy and grace to fulfil His word daily in my life, so I can make heaven.. And yes, John 3:16 Said it.... For God so love the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believe that in Him, will not perish but have everlasting life
And the Bible noted, without holiness no man can see God, I know all this things... And that is why I strife and pray to make it.... I agree I am saying rubbish, but not judge my dear.... Salvation is a personal race sad
Are you also one of them
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by dalaman: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

True mythology personified. Fixed. cool

The truth is not an ideology the truth is a Person. cool

Ancient Jewish/Roman mythology in reality.
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by budaatum: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"For the Law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17).

"Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

Jesus is the Way to God, the Truth of God and the Life in God.
Ok
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2017
The irony of atheists always claiming to be more intelligent. ~ Issac

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"Atheism is the dumbest, most stupid, ignorant, idiotic thing you could ever imagine"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 3 October 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com

undecided
Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
"Atheism is the dumbest, most stupid, ignorant, idiotic thing you could ever imagine"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 3 October 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com
When I said there a mo.rons worse off than Jesusjnr,it seemed like I was lying....this pussyy of a man called Olaadegbu talks like a retar.d . If you ain't less than 10 years and you put this poo on your thread then there is urgent need for your mental evaluation....
Fucktardd!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Michellekabod2:

When I said there a mo.rons worse off than Jesusjnr,it seemed like I was lying....this pussyy of a man called Olaadegbu talks like a retar.d . If you ain't less than 10 years and you put this poo on your thread then there is urgent need for your mental evaluation....
Fucktardd!

Another angry atheist on the loose. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About The Mentor Of Pastor Kumuyi, And Pa Akindayomi Of RCCG / Who Can Answer This? / The Bible Wont Just Burn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.