Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami (25536 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by drnoel: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
stephanie11:
The Attorney general of the Federation, Abubakar Malami has said that embattled former petroleum minister, Diezani Allison Madueke will not be permitted to return back to Nigeria to face corruption charges.

The AGF stated that Diezani is currently facing charges of Money laundering in the UK and that it was important for her to face the charges there than to come back as a mere witness to a case here in Nigeria. Madueke had filed a suit to be joined to a corruption case levelled against her associates so that she will be able to testify and defend herself in a Nigerian court.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Malami said;

"The truth of the matter is that the government is doing something especially on issues of corruption and litigation in Nigeria and outside the country.

Considering the fact that there is an existing understanding between Nigeria and other countries especially the United Kingdom on the recovery of stolen funds, you cannot say government is not doing anything.

If Nigeria feels strongly that there is need to bring Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke here to face charges of corruption, government will not hesitate to do that.

As things are now, there is no need for that since the UK government is already investigating her and government will not take any decision that will jeopardise what the UK government is doing.

The issue is not about fair hearing now, we are talking about investigation first and it is not within Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke’s power to ask the federal government to bring her to testify in any case in Nigeria."

Some quarters believe that the former petroleum minister is attempting to escape being convicted abroad due to their strict justice system unlike that of Nigeria that has a poor record of incarcerating high profile individuals.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/no-need-bring-diezani-back-nigeria-agf-malami/

Who is deceiving who? U accuse the woman of stealing billions, yet when she says invite her to come back to Nigeria to answer for her crimes. U say no need. This should tell anyone reading between lines that they don't have anything against her like many people knew

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

So why does she need to be invited to Nigeria?
because d lie way Dis government don't put for her head don't too much, she has to come and tell Nigerians d truth. u said u recovered 1.5 billion dollars from one of her account in dubia if u convert DAT mini DAT na Nigeria budget o we nor go need to pass budjet again,how much bill gate get

1 Like

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
AnanseK:

So in council high rise flats do you squat? Are you on social benefits or did you get the cleaning job at the shopping center?
Not at all sir, Im a Uk trained mechanical Engineer with 17 years experience autonomous expertise,I swear with my gran mama U nor get clue of wetin I dey talk a about plus I live in N8 where the cheapest houses cost £600K,as you can see slippers get size, I nor B your mate 4 any level now Foxtrot oscar, go play with ur mates who are cleaners!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Not at all sir, Im a Uk trained mechanical Engineer with 17 years experience autonomous expertise,I swear with my gran mama U nor get clue of wetin I dey talk a about plus I live in N8 where the cheapest houses cost £600K,as you can see slippers get size, I nor B your mate 4 any level now Foxtrot oscar, go play with ur mates who are cleaners!
grin
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by budaatum: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
nzgal:
Why must they send for her first sef, can she not come on her own?
[s]She's on bail. Passport confiscated. Can't leave country.[/s]

Correction
Alison-Madueke - who was briefly arrested in London in October 2015, although no charges were brought - has previously denied to Reuters any wrongdoing when questioned about missing public funds and corruption allegations.
Reuters APRIL 5, 2017
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by drnoel: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Bros all that talk, bragging and chest beating was not necessary. There are children on nairaland, one must not exchange words with them all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

So why does she need to be invited to Nigeria?
cos she was named in an ongoing case as a facilitator, look I dnt give a rat toss about the woman rather the way the regime is using her name to cover face is becoming questionable and people are just blindly swallowing the deceit of these criminals in power.if you check till date they the EFCC has no case brought up against her in court rather the keep seizing money they claim belongs to her which she says she has no clue about.They kept seizing houses.Now if these seized sums belong to her why not charge her to a real court instead courts on the media, if u get me.Let them face the real criminals, the ones whom teh evidence are steering right back at their faces!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
drnoel:

Bros all that talk, bragging and chest beating was not necessary. There are children on nairaland, one must not exchange words with them all the time
Bross if u call that bragging then yousef follow for the children I swear.make I keep quiet make him think say true true I be cleaner and live in highrise abi? we get name for dat kind person, swegbe!
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

cos she was named in an ongoing case as a facilitator, look I dnt give a rat toss about the woman rather teh way the regime is using her name to cover face is becoming questionable and people are just blindly swallowing the deceit of these criminals in power.if you check till date they teh EFCC has no case brought up against her in court rather the keep seizing money they claim belongs to her which she says she has no clue about.They kept seizing houses.Now if these seized sums belong to her why not charge her to a real court instead courts on the media, if u get me.Let them face the real criminals, the ones whom teh evidence are steering right back at their faces!

The logic is simple :

If she is not being held by UK, why doesn't she simply hop on a flight back home?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
budaatum:

She's on bail. Passport confiscated. Can't leave country.
speak of waht you know, her passport was not taken. angry
we always like to carry false news,9ja 4 U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
osazsky:
because d lie way Dis government don't put for her head don't too much, she has to come and tell Nigerians d truth. u said u recovered 1.5 billion dollars from one of her account in dubia if u convert DAT mini DAT na Nigeria budget o we nor go need to pass budjet again,how much bill gate get

Osaze, leave matter.

If she is not being held, she doesn't need invitation to come back to her country.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by drnoel: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross if u call that bragging then yousef follow for the children I swear.make I keep quiet make him think say true true I be cleaner and live in highrise abi? we get name for dat kind person, swegbe!

Boss, suit urself. Its ur life man. What does it matter what he thinks? Na in dey feed u? U get time and u really are a kid. Obviously not my age mate as I thought u were a big boy. I see I was wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

The logic is simple :

If she is not being held by UK, why doesn't she simply hop on a flight back home?
I don't know why Fulani people fail to reason with their brain o.u said I stole OK I agree ,let me come to your house to defend my self, the saints said no don't come, James said u stole so I believe and people around me believe remain in your house, wat is too difficult here for u to understand. when has newspaper, nairaland and social media become judges,no need for court in this country abeg, na zoo we dey
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

The logic is simple :

I dont think that was the idea, I feel,she is trying to send a message to them to either charge her/invite her or stop using her name to score cheap political points as they have done with Dansuki so far,if U remember well, someone challenged them to bring Dansuki to court for cross examination so that he will in flesh vomit all those statements the claimed he made the so called people in power refused to bring him to court,waht happened after that? Dansuki never spoke again.
so I believe these guys use suspected people to score cheap points,Look at mama peace, her hotel had been reclaimed by her from EFCC cos they as so dumb and corrupt,they could not file a simple case correctly with leering evidence.Tell me how is it hard to nail mama peace?U see am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
osazsky:
I don't know why Fulani people fail to reason with their brain o.u said I stole OK I agree ,let me come to your house to defend my self, the saints said no don't come, James said u stole so I believe and people around me believe remain in your house, wat is too difficult here for u to understand. when has newspaper, nairaland and social media become judges,no need for court in this country abeg, na zoo we dey

I know you love to insult but that's not the issue.

A citizen who isn't being held against her will doesn't need any invitation to come back home.

She can easily buy a ticket maybe 2000 pounds and she'll be home in 8 hours.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
drnoel:

Boss, suit urself. Its ur life man. What does it matter what he thinks? Na in dey feed u? U get time and u really are a kid. Obviously not my age mate as I thought u were a big boy. I see I was wrong.
Guy park well you want to be noticed, ok I have noticed you now foxtrot oscar.na wah people go just wake up dey drink panadol ontop another person headache,D person I respond to don go find him mate you just dey show yourself,abeg U well well , nor B me do you!
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by Guyman02: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
publicenemy:

you can all drop dead.. useless people.

����

You are the useless one here, after all the media trial and character assassination, you don't want her to come and defend herself because your joker of Attorney General has no solid evidence to prosecute her in court except in the Lagos/Ibadan and daily trust newspapers
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by osazsky(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

Osaze, leave matter.

If she is not being held, she doesn't need invitation to come back to her country.
so if u go to Ghana now and their are allegations that u are a yahoo boy and dey seize ur passport u will freak to Nigeria ba, u think London his Nigeria, even if they hold ur passport temporarily ,u are free to go about ur normal business move around,enjoy ur money, London is not a zoo like Nigeria were all they now is jungle justice o ,they have laws there, I can bet with my life she is not in any jail or prison my brother leaves there and I can drop his number so u can confirmed it DAT she is a free person,so don't kill yourself for something DAT u won't get w kobo from, agf should just let her come so DAT we can know the truth
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

I dont think that was the idea, I feel,she is trying to send a message to them to either charge her/invite her or stop using her name to score cheap political points as they have done with Dansuki so far,if U remember well, someone challenged them to bring Dansuki to court for cross examination so that he will in flesh vomit all those statements the claimed he made the so called people in power refused to bring him to court,waht happened after that? Dansuki never spoke again.
so I believe these guys use suspected people to score cheap points,Look at mama peace, her hotel had been reclaimed by her from EFCC cos they as so dumb and corrupt,they could not file a simple case correctly with leering evidence.Tell me how is it hard to nail mama peace?U see am

The attorney general used the term repatriation which is what she seeks.

Is she being held against her will?

Can't she simply hop on a plane, attend hearing with her lawyer? By so doing, her willingness to face trial would not be in doubt.

Why requiring government's intervention?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
osazsky:
so if u go to Ghana now and their are allegations that u are a yahoo boy and dey seize ur passport u will freak to Nigeria ba, u think London his Nigeria, even if they hold ur passport temporarily ,u are free to go about ur normal business move around,enjoy ur money, London is not a zoo like Nigeria were all they now is jungle justice o ,they have laws there, I can bet with my life she is not in any jail or prison my brother leaves there and I can drop his number so u can confirmed it DAT she is a free person,so don't kill yourself for something DAT u won't get w kobo from, agf should just let her come so DAT we can know the truth
Guy the wo man nor dey jail , she nor even get any case,I have seen her once times shopping in bond street.She might have dirty fingers but not as painted in the news,But in teh Uk she is as free as bird
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
osazsky:

You are not making any sense.

Is her passport seized?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
osazsky:

So because your brother lives in UK he dey jam Allison for market?
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

Can't she simply hop on a plane, attend hearing with her lawyer? By so doing, her willingness to face trial would not be in doubt.

In Legal terms, when you seek for a person to return from abroad it is called reparation, even a dead body is repatriated.Like I said, I dont think she realy wants to come but Im very sure after all this, no one will mention her name for fear she might just hop on a plane and come back.By the way have anyone not wondered how she managed to live in London ligally yet
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

So because your brother lives in UK he dey jam Allison for market?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dis guy U nor get chill kai grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy the wo man nor dey jail , she nor even get any case,I have seen her once times shopping in bond street.She might have dirty fingers but not as painted in the news,But in teh Uk she is as free as bird

Even alleged rapists are allowed to move around so being on the streets doesn't mean she doesn't have a case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
some people will just have the opportunity to use internet and start typing rubbish, my elder brother even saw her last two weeks at a concert, if gavelsmal calls me I will give him my brothers number my number is on my signatory cos am into business and I work too , so at time u get customers from this forum, I blame teckno and infinix sha,
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by erico2k2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

Even alleged rapists are allowed to move around so being on the streets doesn't mean she doesn't have a case to answer.
chey U call am alleged, and alleged i n the Uk wont be named no matter the pressure!U also are not allowed to call a person guilty until a court of law says otherwise if not nah jail you go enter b4 the accused thats how its done here, if nah here all those EFCC for don go jail as we speak
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

In Legal terms, when you seek for a person to return from abroad it is called reparation, even a dead body is repatriated.Like I said, I dont think she realy wants to come but Im very sure after all this, no one will mention her name for fear she might just hop on a plane and come back.By the way have anyone not wondered how she managed to live in London ligally yet

There are a million ways through which one could gain residency.

She could have invested in properties, may be the family of a citizen, like her child, etc.
Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by GavelSlam: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

chey U call am alleged, and alleged i n the Uk wont be named no matter the pressure!U also are not allowed to call a person guilty until a court of law says otherwise if not nah jail you go enter b4 the accused thats how its done here, if nah here all those EFCC for don go jail as we speak

Mine is simple, she doesn't need government to do anything to have her defend herself.

She can simply hop on a flight.

I'm sure it's not too late for her to get one for arrival tomorrow if she's interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
erico2k2:

just ignore him no need to ague if he wants fact he should call DAT number on my signatory. OK oga u win she day jail, UK police tie him leg and hand inside cell,can I sleep now I don't want to be late for work tomorrow. just swallow ur ignorance it will help u in future

1 Like

Re: There Is No Need To Bring Diezani Back To Nigeria - AGF Malami by deji68: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well, repatriation may mean her fundamental human right must be protected under the existng extradtion treaty between Nigeria and uK..coming home under a private arrangement might not gaurantee that ...
GavelSlam:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP / Where Is Lai Mohammed?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.