Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) (60856 Views)

Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by mexxmoney: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP main bossman
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest on bro.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Opakan2: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
MTKbudapest:
Bro if your heart was right with God you are resting in peace but if not, surely you wont rest.

People's death always awaken my spirit from the land of sin. Wondering if i can ever make hell. No i will never make hell but my good works shall follow me.

Naso..

After dropping your phone, you'll still go ahead and tell lies, fornicate and all.

We know una type

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
cryby
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rip man, you did your best.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP bossman

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:

Naso..

After dropping your phone, you'll still go ahead and tell lies, fornicate and all.

We know una type

Lol, you are very funny! U even know their type...
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
See as people gather dey snap
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
R.I.P Boss
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
So painful indeed.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
R.I.P Bossman. Can't forget his performance at zoro"'s Achikolo video
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Thylord(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Only when someone dies we worry about Death and Essence of Life, but after the burial, we all go about our business looking for what to eat, drink and fucck without thinking of Death and the essence of life.

Who did this to us ? Whatever programmed the Amnesia is a clever entity.
the mindset of an extreme realist.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Only when someone dies we worry about Death and Essence of Life, but after the burial, we all go about our business looking for what to eat, drink and fucck without thinking of Death and the essence of life.

Very true bro.... When i lost my Dad then, the man giving the sermon during d burial said to us (we d children) that "don't be deceived with all these moody/sad faces, most of them will surely have sex with dia partner when they got home". I can never forget dat speech..... Just like wat u said up dia

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

Very true bro.... When i lost my Dad then, the man giving the sermon during d burial said to us (we d children) that "don't be deceived with all these moody/sad faces, most of them will surely have sex with dia partner when they got home". I can never forget dat speech..... Just like wat u said up dia

And you Adeoba, have you really dedicated one week of your lifetime to think about Life and Death outside the Savior Programs called Religions ? The fact that religions can not tell you the planet that the Sky Daddy is located, and also can not tell you categorically how tall and handsome the Sky Daddy is, means we must abandon religion as a tool for validating existence and embrace Spirituality. Most religions are mind-control programs. If you want to know Death, Life and God, you really need not continue with what has no answers but story lines.

Start the search for Life, Death and God today and you will discover yourself in the process. When you have discovered yourself, you will know what God means and when you will die and where you will be after you are dead and the entity that wakes you up every morning to see the world through your eyes.

For those who are interested in Death, Life and God. I have some answers, but Time is what I have not got.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by bummyla(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thylord:
the mindset of an extreme realist.

I do not consider myself knowledgeable in anything except how cookies crumble, so the accolades are not mine to keep.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by speak2me2015: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
1Sharon:
How old was he?
Are you using it for an interview?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by manci(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
this is life my comforts to the family. ya Allah if my own come take me as a mumin finally I am wishing good end to all my fellows.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

And you Adeoba, have you really dedicated one week of your lifetime to think about Life and Death outside the Savior Programs called Religions ? The fact that religions can not tell you the planet that the Sky Daddy is located, and also can not tell you categorically how tall and handsome the Sky Daddy is, means we must abandon religion as a tool for validating existence and embrace Spirituality. Most religions are mind-control programs. If you want to know Death, Life and God, you really need not continue with what has no answers but story lines.

Start the search for Life, Death and God today and you will discover yourself in the process. When you have discovered yourself, you will know what God means and when you will die and where you will be after you are dead and the entity that wakes you up every morning to see the world through your eyes.

For those who are interested in Death, Life and God. I have some answers, but Time is what I have not got.
Biko, lemme stop here, where you are taking me to is far beyond my I. Q.. ...
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

Biko, lemme stop here, where you are taking me to is far beyond my I. Q.. ...
It is not, you seem to reta.rd it by your decision to keep it dormant.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by emelda86(f): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
He is my brother ooo...chai!!! Ezekwuabor b'yia otolo nnewi nke ma.....rest on bro cry
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by emelda86(f): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
gypsey:
this guy was clearly obesse, why did his doctors not Advice him on losing weight? he may have died of heart attack, blood clot, kidney failure or illness related to his obesity. Anyway there would have been no point, Africans believes that fat is good. it means your are rich . Rubbish!
his death could have been avoided if he did exercise and lost weight.

No vex o....all the slim people wey dey die nko?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Obason22(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
But one day we shall all leave this world behind , so live a life u will always be remembered at.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

That's just life man...at the end of the day,death is inevitable whether you choose to think of it or not.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
JastSiryin:
That's just life man...at the end of the day,death is inevitable whether you choose to think of it or not.

What if I told you, there are Human Beings who do not age and they live up to 6,000 years old and some do not even die, simply because they refused to believe that Death is inevitable ?

I guess you will not disbelieve me. I have met one, but I will not discuss further on the issue. I must obey the Law of Silence on this one.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
gypsey:
this guy was clearly obesse, why did his doctors not Advice him on losing weight? he may have died of heart attack, blood clot, kidney failure or illness related to his obesity. Anyway there would have been no point, Africans believes that fat is good. it means your are rich . Rubbish!
U know watin kill am?
U conduct autosy?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
sirxbit:

U know watin kill am?
U conduct autosy?
No! i did not. but if you could understand English language you would have understood my assertions. i said he MAY have have died of.... MAY! means i am not sure! okay? grin
please if you are going to quote me could you write in clear spellings! grin i find it difficult reading your sentences.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
the guy from the music video of Zoro n pyhno chai
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

What if I told you, there are Human Beings who do not age and they live up to 6,000 years old and some do not even die, simply because they refused to believe that Death is inevitable ?

I guess you will not disbelieve me. I have met one, but I will not discuss further on the issue. I must obey the Law of Silence on this one.
hmmm
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:

Naso..

We know una type

I am crucified with christ nevertheless i live ye not i but christ liveth in me and the life i now live is by the grace of God who loved me and gave his life for me.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
gypsey:
His obesity added to his comical play in nollywood. Because of his size, it was easy to laugh at any funny stuffs he did in a movie. So I guess it was his selling point, which has unfortunately led to his end.

Look at Ricky Ross, as soon as the media got to know Rozay was tryna shed weight. News spread that if he gets lean he would lose that BoSS nature! And you know thats Rozays slang " Amma Boss" So he smartly didn't shed the whole fat, retained a little so the hiphop lovers can still feel that BOSS aura around him...

Same thing goes for Bossman!
and even lepacious Bose a comedian (until she decided to choose between making money/death)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.