Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) (60839 Views)

Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thylord:
we are saying the thing bro.you are a realist.

That sounds like a pretty good remark.

Thanks.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Woly: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dem no dey take light for nnewi.. Na "UP NEPA"dem dey shout for that place .
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Sanchase: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP , he was a funny actor and will be missed.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
gypsey:
this guy was clearly obesse, why did his doctors not Advice him on losing weight? he may have died of heart attack, blood clot, kidney failure or illness related to his obesity. Anyway there would have been no point, Africans especially nigerians believes that fat is good. it means you are rich . Rubbish!
his death could have been avoided if he did exercise and lost weight.

So slim people no dey die
People wey fat passam still dey alive
Him time don reach
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Jagz16(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2017
This one touch me oo but God knows best ..for those saying he is obese ...na so God create am
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by richardbrandy: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

And you Adeoba, have you really dedicated one week of your lifetime to think about Life and Death outside the Savior Programs called Religions ? The fact that religions can not tell you the planet that the Sky Daddy is located, and also can not tell you categorically how tall and handsome the Sky Daddy is, means we must abandon religion as a tool for validating existence and embrace Spirituality. Most religions are mind-control programs. If you want to know Death, Life and God, you really need not continue with what has no answers but story lines.

Start the search for Life, Death and God today and you will discover yourself in the process. When you have discovered yourself, you will know what God means and when you will die and where you will be after you are dead and the entity that wakes you up every morning to see the world through your eyes.

For those who are interested in Death, Life and God. I have some answers, but Time is what I have not got.
following you bumper to bumper keep up the good works sir and I hope you.make a post soon about it don't want to bombard you with questions
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by phranq30(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not consider myself knowledgeable in anything except how cookies crumble, so the accolades are not mine to keep.
I like this guy.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by emelda86(f): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2017
lizychimamanda:
he was ur brother

Thank you jare...I forgot he is dead already but.....

U know say na borrowed language na grin
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by juman(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry o.

One thought it was a joke when they said he died.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Mehn, I like this guy, got a lot of questions on my mind regarding to this quote, it would be great if u can enlighten me on this quote, i am interested in knowing more, share ur prospects on life, death and afterlife if you believe in it though, thanks
Billyonaire:

And you Adeoba, have you really dedicated one week of your lifetime to think about Life and Death outside the Savior Programs called Religions ? The fact that religions can not tell you the planet that the Sky Daddy is located, and also can not tell you categorically how tall and handsome the Sky Daddy is, means we must abandon religion as a tool for validating existence and embrace Spirituality. Most religions are mind-control programs. If you want to know Death, Life and God, you really need not continue with what has no answers but story lines.

Start the search for Life, Death and God today and you will discover yourself in the process. When you have discovered yourself, you will know what God means and when you will die and where you will be after you are dead and the entity that wakes you up every morning to see the world through your eyes.

For those who are interested in Death, Life and God. I have some answers, but Time is what I have not got.
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

am interested also quote me if you want to share a valuable information
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Hellrazor101: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as #3,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.