Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,360 members, 7,943,876 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend (864 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Bestie For Allegedly Snatching Her Man / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by johnnyvid(m): 3:12am On Oct 06, 2017
A South African lady (pictured left) said she found out that her 'sister' (right) and her ex-boyfriend are having an affair.
From what she gathered, the affair was going on even before she broke up with her ex. See her post below..

source;http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/lady-calls-out-her-sister-on-facebook.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by johnnyvid(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2017
infidelity is the order of the day. all is well .
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by johnnyvid(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Get out of here!! Talk another thing joor! If we count her own sins, that twitter bird go fly comot.

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 06, 2017
sadsadthis days all we get to hear is sleep with,sex with,..ahh ,God should come and take back the world. ..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
sadsadthis days all we get to hear is sleep with,sex with,..ahh ,God should come and take back the world. ..

Thought i was the only owl awake at this ungodly hour grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:

gringrin...just woke up!!tired of sleepingcheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:23am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:

What makes this hour ungodly?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:24am On Oct 06, 2017
johnnyvid:
A South African lady (pictured left) said she found out that her 'sister' (right) and her ex-boyfriend are having an affair.
From what she gathered, the affair was going on even before she broke up with her ex. See her post below..

source;http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/lady-calls-out-her-sister-on-facebook.html
Momma, I don't think I can ever see it all. It's new every day.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 06, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

What makes this hour ungodly?

Ungodly hour as a phrase has nothing to do with your religious mind. It simply means a time of the day that is unreasonably early or very late.

All these spiritual/ religious junkies sef.

When you quote me, be prepared.

The lady i even talked to understood me. You just rush enter my matter. Defender of the universe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:28am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:

Ungodly hour as a phrase has nothing to do with your religious mind. It simply means a time of the day that is unreasonably early or very late.

All this spiritual/ religious junkies sef.

When you quote me, be prepared.

The lady i even talked to unsderstood me. You just rush enter my matter. Defender of the universe.
No sense of humour. Relax your nerves and stop d lecture. Ion need it.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 06, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

No sense of humour. Relax your nerves and stop d lecture. Ion need it.

I don't need your humor. I know where AY live show holds.

Who misbehave go talk say e dey crack joke. Wen you no be comedian

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
u don turn batgirl ba? U no sleep dis nightcheesy.hope u don watch the batman filmscheesy.na for night both im and his side kicks dey workcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2017
shebi na her ex nao shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
u don turn batgirl ba? U no sleep dis nightcheesy.hope u don watch the batman filmscheesy.na for night both im and his side kicks dey workcheesy.
hahahahAha. .gringrin
lefulefu tonight sleep no deh hungry me again ,sadsad slept very early

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by schumastic(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2017
The only thing I see here is a jealous lady.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Blackhawk01: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Elnino4ladies: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Fvcking two sisters is legendary
Re: Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by BoyHuncho(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
mad man grin

Almost did the same thing a while back but my conscience no carry am

(1) (Reply)

Please Help... She Talks In Her Sleep. / Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife / Men, Here Are Top 9 Secrets Your Girlfriend Is Probably Hiding From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.