Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

40fied's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40fied's Profile / 40fied's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by 40fied(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
40fied:
Funny thing is, you'll be back.
...to read people's comments, to see if you were quoted or to see how many effing likes you've got for your effing post.
Romance / Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by 40fied(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
ibas: Fork u Seun.
Fork u all moderators and ops.
Fork nairaland and nairalanders all.
To hell wit u all.
U forkers think u can dictate to me how i express my opinions.
BAN me for life u forkers or beta still turn me over to Boko Haram.
Im out of ur shi-t site for life.
Thunder will scatter u and ur yeye nairaland.
For this reason,I QUIT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH U FOREVER
Funny thing is, you'll be back.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Majek Fashek Attends & Performs At COSON Awards Night by 40fied(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2013
oloriooko: chei!!! see wetin drug turn this promising star to, he looks like a scarecrow undecided undecided undecided
"Promising Star"? Wtf is wrong wit'chu?
Politics / Re: Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency by 40fied(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2013
that's good.
Adverts / Re: Earn Commission For Referals. by 40fied(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2013
I'm waiting for a response.
Adverts / Earn Commission For Referals. by 40fied(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2013
Hi, I'm looking to bring onions in large quantity to Lagos on Friday 31st. Earn commission for refering a buyer(s). Call 08062782499 for more details.
Business / Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2013
timbros:

Which help do you need which you cant state here?
I don't want to derail the thread.
Business / Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Onyewarri: there is, if u send 10 aboki with 10 wheelbarrows with it.
*smiles* be serious bro.
Business / Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2013
Wendyphil: Which is?
Please, could you send your number to my e-mail (tundelouis@gmail.com) so we can talk? Thanks.
Business / Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2013
I need someone in PH to help out with something.

1 Like

Business / Re: Banks Embark On Strike In Port-Harcourt City. by 40fied(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2013
Wendyphil: What a day!!!
First went to First bank along Olu Obasanjo road,PH to deposit some cash only for them to tell me they were on 2 days labour strike.Also went to oda banks like FCMB,Access and they also told me the same story.But thanks 2 God when i got to GTB and it happened that they weren't on strike.
Hi, you're in PH right? Need you to help out with something.
Romance / Re: All For Nothing (A True Story) by 40fied(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2013
There was a stampede at the entrance to the hall; people pulling, pushing and scratching to pass through. I stood where I was, my eyes on her; she tried to push her way through but didn't succeed. I walked up to her, grabbed her hand and said "hey, can't believe you'd allow yourself be shoved about like this. Why don't you chill a little and let them pass"
"but I need to catch a seat at the front row. You know the lecturer is not that audible, and it will be quite difficult for me to hear anything from the back" she answered.
"what's the point if you end up with a broken shoulder, and with dirt all over you? Be patient, don't let these guys rough handle you" I said. So we waited a while, and then went in when the rush was over. Seats were in eight rows, with about twenty seats in each row. We managed to get two spaces on the third row; she was on my left. About thirty minutes into the lecture, I lost concentration. I kept turning my head to steal a glance at her. Somehow she sensed I was staring, and then she'd turn to look at me, and I'd turn my face quiCkly so she wouldn't catch me.

After class, I stood outside, waiting for her to come out so I could talk to her.. ."Mehn, can't believe I'm breaking my own rules. But this girl is fine now..." I said to myself, just then, she came out with another girl. They talked for about fifteen minutes and then she waved the girl goodbye and walked away. I caught up with her and said "Hi, how was the lecture?" "Fine" she answered smiling..."oooh! That smile" I thought.
"My name's Kunle. What's yours?" I asked
"I'm Sidi" she answered.
"You're Yoruba right?" she asked.
"Of course I am, you should've known that from my name" I answered.
"Yeah, I should've known. Thing is I've not met many Yoruba people in my life, and I'm not familiar with yoruba names." She said smiling.
"Oh, I see." "So where's Sidi from? I can't tell from your name o!" I asked.
"I'm from Numan, here in Adamawa"
"Really? So you're hausa? I asked"
"No, I'm not" she blurted out.
"Ahn! Ahn! You said yourself that you're from Adamawa; Adamawa is in the north, and that means you're hausa" I said.
"I said I'm not." She repeated. "Not all northerners are hausa. I'm Bachama by tribe, and we've got our own language"...
Romance / Re: All For Nothing (A True Story) by 40fied(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2013
^^*smiles* Gee, thanks.
Romance / Re: All For Nothing (A True Story) by 40fied(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2013
Guys, I'm quite new to writing, so you all would have to forgive me if I don't follow the rules. Also, I believe I have to SALUTE the ol'writers in the house, Pdude for instance (it's the name I can remember for now, so sorry). On the whole, I hope you guys enjoy my story, thanks.
Romance / Re: All For Nothing (A True Story) by 40fied(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2013
All these kept running through my head when...I saw HER. Damn! I'd never seen a woman this beautiful. She had the "IT"; her eyes - eyes so lovely it could bore into a man's soul, her lips so soft and tender -wonder how I knew- could distort a man's senses, just like it did mine. "oh! my God, she's beautiful" I thought. There she was, standing a few meters away from where I stood in her black abaya gown and pink veil. "could she be hausa?" I asked myself. I was entranced by her beauty. I kept gazing at her, until I felt a brush on my shoulder, bringing me back to earth. The course lecturer had just arrived, and everyone was rushing to catch front seats...
Romance / All For Nothing (A True Story) by 40fied(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2013
Episode 1
I had just finished registration for the day, and was walking toward the lecture hall for the 12 - 2 lecture -gawd I was so tired- had been on a queue for over four hours; I wanted to leave, but changed my mind at second thought; couldn't imagine coming to join another long queue the following day. It was my second week in school. I just gained admission into one of the polytechnics in the north to study Business Administration and Management.
I looked at my watch, it was a few minutes to mid-day..."men! I dey hungry o, wetin man pikin fit chop self?" I said to myself. I got to the lecture hall and found members of my class outside, waiting for the course lecturer to arrive. I hadn't made any friends yet so I stuck to myself. I just stood there watching as boys and girls were having fun; some laughing and some shouting on top of their voices, and there I decided I wasn't going to be a part of this "show", I wasn't going to have any friends, I wasn't going to have any chic, and I was going to face my studies seriously (I too serious back then o). All these kept running through my head when......
Celebrities / Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by 40fied(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2013
what the eff is Space O and Skittles? Thought Skittles was a name given to cats.

1 Like

Health / Re: Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys by 40fied(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2013
Judinho59: And my gud friend died cos he lacked one.. Damn!!! angry cry
Wtf? You mean your friend was born without a kidney? Damn!!!
Politics / Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by 40fied(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

i do not think the UN officer knows the real story of the matter to make claim.

Now that nigeria have end up in a civil war. People should be happy. In war, it is hard and Boko haram will fight with no rule. They will not hold on and get shoot out.

The issue is the united nation have not been a fair judge in this issue to mediate between the characters involve. There are serious human right violation by the Nigeria govt.

Jonathan is violating the right of the people of the western Niger of nigeria too and not only that of Boko haram north only and he want to continue to do so. that why he is using boko haram as a shield to remain in power. This is his plan.

His refusal to alter the structure of Nigeria is because of his selfish and his ethnic interest and not in the best interest of the people of Nigeria.

Any normal person. even a mad man will alter the configuration of Nigeria because of the satellite pictures. But Jonathan have refuse because he want his ethnic group to continue to cheat the people of the western Niger of Nigeria.

Boko haram looking at the satellite pictures are only reacting as any human will react in a situation were they have assume for 50 years as been majority, to sudden discovered they are not. Will be a blow shock to anyone.

It is the failure of Jonathan to alter the structure of the federation that have increase the violent. This violent will not go away. If the united nation assume that it will go away. The united nation have made the greatest mistake as a body. This issue is going to end up in a full blow civil war.

Jonathan is not acting well as the president of Nigeria at the moment to resolve the issue. I believe without any doubt in my mind and God hold me account. That altering the configuration of the federal republic of Nigeria is the only way to peace. Any other option. There will NEVER be peace in the nation of Nigeria. knowing the body politics of nigeria.

Nobody wait and been cheated. And agree, to assume that the western niger of nigeria will agree.. and remain silly. They will rather overthrow the govt. If anyone doubt our capability. They are fools.

There will not be peace in the nation of Nigeria until the configuration of Nigeria is alter.

The north will fight and they will fight hard. There will never be peace in the nation of Nigeria, if the international community does not step in. There will be no peace.

The world should prepare for war and not peace in Nigeria. There will be no peace.

I think the United nation will fail in its duty if its does not step in into the case of Nigeria. and to be honest with you. Most people of west africa have lost confident in the united nation. the united nation is now been seen as taken side with Jonathan govt.

This is the impression everybody get. And most people have lost confident in the united nation as a body to bring fairness to people. The united nation is now been seen as a bias body which is taken side in the conflict of Nigeria.

Look Jonathan govt is not doing right. If Jonathan govt have alter the structure of Nigeria. the crisis will not have continue. But Jonathan became an ethnic warrior. because the satellite pictures does not favor his own ethnic group. This is the reason why Goodluck Jonathan have refuse to alter the structure of Nigeria. So that it can bring fairness to others.

You are going to see more blood flowing if they dont alter the structure of Nigeria. There will be no peace in Nigeria until we get justice. Anyone thinking of peace is a fool.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite. this is what i learn. You treat people well. they treat you well. Jonathan have not treated the western niger of Nigeria. And they hate him with passion like the North too. And no united nation can help him.

The bible says there is no peace for the wicked. And there will be no peace for Jonathan govt until Jonathan believe that it is good to treat others well. the structure most be alter.

There will not be peace in Nigeria any more.

sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

look my friend what do you expect , there is noway anyone can get fair hearing in Nigeria. Noway. When people cant get fair hearing they have no other option than result to violent. When even the united nation which is suppose not to take side is not be fair.. What do you expect them to do.

You leave the people of western niger of nigeria too. No other option too than violent to correct injustice. And nobody will care what the united nation say. Since most people around the world can see the united nation is failing in his duty to bring world peace. boko haram are taken the laws into their hands because they believe they cant get a fair hearing from nigeria govt and the united nation..

I will tell you. so are we also the people of the western niger of nigeria because the united nation is assume to have taken side with Jonathan govt who have refuse to bring justice by altering the structure of Nigeria because of his selfish and his own ethnic interest. He believe in the same old method of using bribe of money and position , instead of doing right. You cant find peace using bribe of money or position.

Nigeria will not know peace. The world should prepare for war and not peace. When we all fail to do right .

this is my personal opinion.
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Romance / Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by 40fied(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
jadakiss213: Hey,Mr Methuselah..not everyone here is a kid mind you.Ode!

He could be someone's grandpa you know
Adverts / Re: How To Become A Successful Writer/blogger In 279 Days. NO JOKE by 40fied(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2013
how much?
Adverts / Re: How To Become A Successful Writer/blogger In 279 Days. NO JOKE by 40fied(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2013
hi, tried both your numbers but there was no answer. I am interested in your e-book. How do I get it? Thanks.
Celebrities / Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by 40fied(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
alaoeri: What's Kentura?
It's a kind of herbal soap.
Romance / Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 40fied(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oohrhii:

You are not in a position to answer the question.

Considering the fact that you are a female..you are the one to be tested not the tester.

@OP i will never agree to a marriage without testing ooOO..and i don't do virgins.
oga so u no know say na lez she be?
Family / Re: Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? by 40fied(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
if she'd rather go through with the divorce than own up to her faults and work things out, let her go please; she's no keeper.

1 Like

Phones / Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 40fied(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
After, anoda person go come open thread ask say btw Android and NOKIA 3310 which one better pass? grin
But really, which one better pass Android or Nokia 3310?
Phones / Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by 40fied(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2013
sagytarius™:
Like this post if you're porting to NITEL

You forgot to say "no need to tell us why".

1 Like

Romance / Re: 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships by 40fied(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Play safe; use a condom.
Celebrities / Re: Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy by 40fied(m): 3:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]My casket is a reminder. It wakes me up from slumber. It tells me, "guy, you have got little or no time left, wake up, be creative and work".
Work? Which work? And who be dis "my people" wey you jus'dey call since?
Politics / Re: 12 Shocking Facts About Nigeria by 40fied(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2013
What is "shocking" about these?
Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by 40fied(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
You feel like this coz you might be tempted to sleep with him again. Looks like the sex between you two was great.
Webmasters / Re: Nairaland Is More Popular Than Twitter In Nigeria by 40fied(m): 4:18am On Mar 26, 2013
valicious1: Great news. Am so proud to belong to the nairaland family.
Kudos to you seun but more kudos to we nairalanders cos without us dia would be no nairaland. *word*
Bootlicker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.