Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

40yroldman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40yroldman's Profile / 40yroldman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: How To Reduce High Libido by 40yroldman: 7:14am On Aug 19
imagrg:
To reduce your high libido, drink lime often and thank me later!
I was once like you.
Thank you.
I'll try this
Romance / Re: How To Reduce High Libido by 40yroldman: 7:14am On Aug 19
condensedmilk:

where's that your mother's maid now?
She's married with kids now
Romance / How To Reduce High Libido by 40yroldman: 1:44am On Aug 19
My virginity was taken when I was 8 years old by my mother's maid and since then I've been having sex with many girls, be it girlfriends, neighbors, random girls I give lifts.
It’s very easy for me to sleep with any girl I want especially young girls between 20 n 25.
I have many girls in my contact to the point where I can sleep with a different girl for 2 weeks straight if I want.
Even when I decide not to have sex it will only take a day or two before I'll find myself dialing the number of the closest girl to my my location.

Recently I came to realise that I have a very unusual high libido and sexual urge that men in my age shouldn't have and I've tried to suppress it in many ways but none seems to be working.
At over 40 years I can have sex with a girl 4 times in a night and I think this is not normal.
I was thinking that as men advance in age their sexual urge will reduce but this seems not to be the case with me.

I have a young girl I want to get married to but she's in another city very far from me and it hurts whenever I sleep with other girls and cheat on her.
This is the reason I've not been married at my age because I fear I won't be faithful in marriage cos most girls I've met won't be able to match my sexual libido as most of them complain whenever we meet.
I've had sex with one of the girls in my contact 3 times this night and my girlfriend is somewhere battling an illness which I am supposed to support in every way.
Guys, I don't want to continue living this way, is there any way to reduce my libido and persistent sexual urge?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 11:21pm On Aug 07
imagrg:
Loud don cloud most youths mind.
See this one now with twisted mind! grin
What do you mean bro?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 11:20pm On Aug 07
Usmanovic95:
Get marry to her, she will die a happy woman.Lowest key wedding no fanfare,just few friends and family.She needs it.
Thanks, I also feel this is the best gift I'll give to her even if she didn't make it at the end.
She's such a beautiful soul and she deserves it.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 11:16pm On Aug 07
onlinestaff247:

Guy,

Is this story true or just for traffic as usual?

Anyways, your statement is contradictory about the marriage aspect.

What type of childhood illness does she has that's about to consume her right now? Epilepsy, cancer, sickle cell or what?

Best bet is to wish her well in the afterlife and move on.

Don't marry her, as she's gonna pass soon and be tagged a widower.

There's no time to be depressed or else, you would be consumed in a space of months.

Cheers!
My stories are true, nobody pays me to write on this forum. I am only sharing here because I'll remain anonymous.
For the sake of the respect I have for her, I don't think it will be wise for me to reveal her illness here. She might see it or someone close to her might.
I just feel that getting married to her will bring her happiness for the remaining days of her life if she doesn't make at the end.
I don't really care what people will tag me when she's gone. At 40 years, I've met girls and none is to be compared with her. I just wish she can live 😩
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 9:02am On Aug 05
MrBrownJay1:

2 weeks old new profile on NL and already 2 yeye stories contradicting themselves. 1st, you didnt want to use the free house her father would supposedly give you (after marriage). now 2nd, she is dying bla bla bla.... hhmm ok sir. CUNT-E-NEW!
It's easy to connect the dots and the stories are not contradictory neither are they made up.
I know she has a condition that's not life threatening, but I just got to find out she won't survive the illness recently according to her doctors...she's likes to keep stuffs like that to herself.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 8:54am On Aug 05
CountinBlessins:

At your age , stop creating fake stories. Get up go outside and get a job.

Don't be a lazy youth. Tomorrow you will carry placard to protest when you sef need brain resetting
Your mates are doing things yours is to chase likes on Nairaland with fake stories.

Bros you are don old o
I wish the story is fake but unfortunately it's not.
It's hurtful that many people commenting think I am making up stories...to what end?
I am a 40 year old man and I can't be trolling.
I am not interested in any politicking or carrying placards. God has blessed me financially, my only wish is for my girlfriend to live for us to get married and live happily ever after.
Whenever I call her and she doesn't pick up immediately; my heart skips😔

I
Romance / My Girlfriend Has Just Months To Live by 40yroldman: 12:28am On Aug 05
According to the doctors, in a few months, the illness she has battled with since birth will take her life.
Though she’s trusting God for a miracle, she has come to accept her fate and she is getting ready for the inevitable.
She wishes for us to marry before she passes, she has more faith in her demise than in her recovery.....the pain becomes unbearable for her sometimes 💔

She asked if I’d remarry after she’s gone and I told her I wouldn’t.
Should I marry her now or wait until after her death before contemplating marriage to another girl?😭😭😭

2 Likes

Crime / Re: I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect by 40yroldman: 7:12am On Jul 31
Fool
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 7:11am On Jul 31
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if you'd rather rent a house that get a free house from your father in law then you sir are a 40YR OLD FOOL DRIVEN BY YOUR MISPLACED IMMATURE EGO (no offense)
I am no fool Oga, I am experienced enough to know there's nothing like a free gift in this world.
I hope you get to that level of maturity some day.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 1:15am On Jul 31
SAMBARRY:
Mr man if you want to be great in life you have to let go of pride otherwise you will be missing opportunities and be struggling over things you should ordinarily have with ease.

Oyinbo talk say pride goeth before a fall

Even the bible says the Lord brings down the proud and lifteth the humble

Yoruba talk say person who get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head. Some people have father inlaws that have turned to an unavoidable liability always billing their daughters husband. You get the one wey offer to be asset you still dey form. I wish I knew that your girlfriend dad.ill tell him that you are an unserious fellow who doesn't know what he wants plus you have pride and superiority complex issues.

You see the way men hate and despise unsubmissive and promiscuous women, that's the same way many wome get turned off/put off by men suffering pride and useless ego.

You get big ego na him your ego no fit get you a better house
We all know what we want in life, I'll never submit my authority as head of my home to my father in law or any man, even if he's the richest man in the whole world.
There are values that transcends money and material possessions.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 1:08am On Jul 31
FRANCISTOWN:

See OP. I don't know whether your father is still alive or not. But if he still dey alive. Every good thing wey dey this life no go miss your father. Your father go live long in good health.

He raised a son.

Jogging thru the comments I saw lots of nonsense that some stupid people were spewing.

You see, the husband remains the head of the family and not all help should be received. Some helps are like porridge to sell your birthright. Those kind of help are very subtle and they come in disguise, as a matter of fact, they come in when you need them the most. But it's a trap. Once you take such help, you sell your freedom.

Regardless of the relationship between your wife and her father. He has no rights to control your home. He has no rights to tell you where to live with your family.
Your father-in-law is only your father by extension, he is not your real father. Your own father who has authority over you can't tell you where to live after your marriage because you are now a man. You are called a married man not a married boy.

Don't mind those ones calling you proud. Pride and self esteem go hand in hand and fools can't differentiate. Let people call you proud. My father would say "not having the least level of pride as a man in itself is a sin". Chai! God bless my father.

Don't give the steering wheel of your marriage vehicle to your father-in-law.

It is not a bad thing to gift you a house, but it is slavery to dictate how to use the gift. That's like putting a leash on people.

Call your father-in-law. Seek to meet him. Talk to him face to face. Appreciate his gift, massage his ego, patronize him so much. Tell him you want to be a man like your father and like him. Tell him you want your children to be proud of you, the same way his daughter is proud of him. Tell him you appreciate the gift but you won't be staying there.

This is a red flag on your wife's part. Having a good relationship with her father doesn't mean anything. Some fathers are naturally stupid and full of emotions. Her father is no longer her figure of authority. You are.

There is already a high chance that your father in-law would be the one controlling your home.
Take the house , but never sleep there with your family. When your kids are of age, hand it over to them.

I've said it. I'd rather I sleep on the streets than sleep in a house that comes from a woman who is not a relative.
Be a man and grow some balls.
Anyways I wish you peace.
Thank you very much brother.
Men like you are becoming rear by the day, the reason why the world has become such a mess.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 1:01am On Jul 31
MrBrownJay1:

so you dont have your own house, someone gives you a free house to live in (as wedding gift), so that you guys can save for your own house etc, but you will refuse because thats her father's house (and will rather waste money on renting a house)?

let me ask: do you have money to buy your own house right now?
I have houses of my own, they may not be in choice locations in town like that of her dad's. I'll prefer to take my wife to my house after marriage even if it's a rented house and not to her father's house.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 12:57am On Jul 31
frozen70:

Funny as it is, another mam will marry her with such condition and live with her there.

But for a man to accept such, he will remove pride from his life, else he will have problems

Anyway in a serious note, if you can't live with such, just let her go and search for another lady

That's her father's wish and she has to obey the man who raised her up to the level you saw her
My girlfriend doesn't think it's a big deal, she thinks I am overreacting over a simple matter. She doesn't appear to me like someone who will wake up one day and tell me to leave her house.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 12:53am On Jul 31
bukatyne:

cheesy

Then marry a poor girl to achieve your dream of domination.

Hopefully, the poor ones around you have sense to know that their self-worth is much more than whatever money you have to offer.
Poor girls are the worse, they cheat without remorse and will become very disrespectful once you show them the good life.
I regretted having anything to do with 3 different girls from poor backgrounds angry
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 12:17am On Jul 24
superemmy:
lol. This one is proud. Instead of you to humbly accept.

Oga, I have my own house
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 12:15am On Jul 24
galantjoe:
Nawaoo for how some people think.

Gifting a house to his daughter is a thing tó do. Asking you to there is also good thing to do.

I don't see as a problem rather a good development that would better your life. Whether you have house or not, that gifted house will be your wife property forever. You can live there for sometimes before building yours or moving to your own house.
Well, houses are not my problem as I have houses of my own. I am a kind of man who wants to dominate my world and my woman, I feel living in a house from her dad will make her feel too independent and less submissive

1 Like

Family / My Girlfriend Prefers Her Father by 40yroldman: 11:45pm On Jul 18
Guys, The girl I want to get married to is the last born in her family and she's fond of her dad. They are close to the point she tells him about all of our activities. I don't have any problem with their closeness.

Where i have issues is her father is insisting that we will live in one of his houses which he will gift us as a wedding gift.
I like this girl and I want to wife her but this wish of her dad doesn't just seat right with me, how will I not take my wife to my own house after getting married.
I've told her about my concerns on this issue but she prefer to do her dad's bidding than give me any consideration.
Guys , do you think it's proper for us to live in her dad's house after marriage?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.