Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,501 members, 7,951,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos (35196 Views)

Super Eagles Camp Update: 7 Stars Touch Down In Uyo Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by nototribalist: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
PDP misrule stadium grin angry. Buhari is a failure. Afonjas I know you people are coming,

Go

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by edibobo: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
If anyone hates this Stadium, he/she should go and HUG Atlantic Ocean
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by kitaatita: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
ProDNA:
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Why would someone need a paternity test. My dad didn't do such to accept me as his son.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by duabba: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
I only see Biafra children training, Igbos doing Nigerian jobs alone since1800BC

What sort of uneducated and idiotic comment is this please? You people are quick to shout marginalization and Biafra for every little thing. I hope you see that no tribe is screaming blue murder because igbos are, supposedly, the major stock of the national team as seen through your tribalistic eyes.

It is comments such as this that creates hatred towards the good people of eastern Nigeria.

Please receive sense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
sod09:
see where the mad man for blue tracksuit they pee in the fourth pix
useless people we cant maintain at all all we do is blame goverment angry angry

you get eye o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by dhemmyboi: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Super eagle shld win d match oooooooo
I wish dem best of luck
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
SUPER EAGLE ABEG I DON USE MY SCHOOL FEE AND PAPA LAND BET cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Xclusivedaniel6:
SUPER EAGLE ABEG I DON USE MY SCHOOL FEE AND PAPA LAND BET cry cry
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria 2 vs zambia 0

Iheanacho1 Ighalo1

Game over.
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by muller101(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
edibobo:
If anyone hates this Stadium, he/she should go and HUG Atlantic Ocean
shut up
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Gotze1: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
I only see Biafra children training, Igbos doing Nigerian jobs alone since1800BC
Mumu, how many of them are biafran children there? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Old boy u get eyes, i no even observe him

sod09:
see where the mad man for blue tracksuit they pee in the fourth pix
useless people we cant maintain at all all we do is blame goverment angry angry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Kebreal92(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:

YOUR BRAIN REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH TIGER BATTERY SINCE 1800BC

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by FA13(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:

If it is Hausa or other tribe full the team, you go dey shout marginalisation.
Selfish people!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by nairanaira12: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Abeg, what time is the match
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Kog45(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
God bless Igbo super eagle for taking care of this nation football team. If not them who else?
Sgekau or My people from Ogun shrine
Honestly i don't know Balogun Leon, Moses Victor, Shehu Abdullahi,Daniel Akpeyi,Simeon Moses,Ola Aina,Elderson Echiejele, Ahmed Musa,Dele Ajiboye are all Igbo.Thanks for this info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Sheun001(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
is that stadium the only one we have in Nigeria every single match na uyo angry
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Goke7: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kog45:
Honestly i don't know Balogun Leon, Moses Victor, Shehu Abdullahi,Daniel Akpeyi,Simeon Moses,Ola Aina,Elderson Echiejele, Ahmed Musa,Dele Ajiboye are all Igbo.Thanks for this info

I used to think they were even Jews too grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Goke7: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sheun001:
is that stadium the only one we have in Nigeria every single match na uyo
angry

na onikan stadium you want make them play?

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Sheun001(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Goke7:

na onikan stadium you want make them play?
grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Napoleonsammy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
3 - 1 and we'll be up in the world cup
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by simols(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Victory is certain. Good luck guys
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Shegetine: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
time of the match abeg
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's unfortunate but true that sometimes the Super Eagles are the institution in Nigeria that makes one feel proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by peacemara54(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
check my signature
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Danielnino00(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sheun001:
is that stadium the only one we have in Nigeria every single match na uyo
angry

Abuja and port Harcourt could have hosted the game though... But its not advisable for the team to keep changing stadiums for crucial games like this... even England use only the Wembley stadium for almost all their games. .

Nigeria used to use the Lagos stadium a lot before moving to Abuja and later Calabar and now its Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by shogz89: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kog45:
even ekong and onazi.. They will never change.
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by pasol4real(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
duabba:

What sort of uneducated and idiotic comment is this please? You people are quick to shout marginalization and Biafra for every little thing. I hope you see that no tribe is screaming blue murder because igbos are, supposedly, the major stock of the national team as seen through your tribalistic eyes.

It is comments such as this that creates hatred towards the good people of eastern Nigeria.

Please receive sense!!!!
Sharap my friend
If bubu n his useless cabals had their way they will put aall their ppl there ,but unfortunately for them this is is a field where u have to use ur very very best .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Video Of Nwankwo Kanu, His Wife & Daughter / Daniel Ochefu Visits The Beat FM Lagos - Pictures / Referee Beaten Blue Black Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.