Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,798 members, 7,965,952 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:54 AM

Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos (35206 Views)

Super Eagles Camp Update: 7 Stars Touch Down In Uyo Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
I only see Biafra children training, Igbos doing Nigerian jobs alone since1800BC

The same state of mind that makes it impossible for you guys to be relevant in the rulership of this Nation.

Untill you see yourselves as being part of this great nation you remain second class citizens.
And unfortunately for you, you are going nowhere. You remain here and here you remain.
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by nelcliff(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akpabio handwork.

Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice, i can see my main man, Victor Moses.
Re: Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
c.s 3-1
God forbid S vs C 4:0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Carries One Of His Twin Girls / Daniel Ochefu Visits The Beat FM Lagos - Pictures / AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.