Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,569 members, 7,921,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. (740 Views)

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / Searching And Hoping For Byron Ferguson / Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you know you are tired of being single and you're matured not one yeye fvck boy or one broke slay mama looking for ATM upndown you should participate.

Here's how it'll go.
Since you've tried looking for off tgw internet n it's not working, just describe yourself, drop your contact, mail, fb I'd, insta anything that anyone can reach you with. You should state what you want from the relationship, long or short term n what you have to offer (not material) to the relationship.

And for those with crushes outside nairaland, drop your feelings in beautiful details for her then try n get her here, maybe you'll get lucky tonight.

Let's go.....

lalasticlala,Mynd4

Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by josephine123: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Okie's den
Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by simultaneousboi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let me sit here, as I read comments
Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by Neimar: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
yawns grin
Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by PEPPERified: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2017
josephine123:
Okie's den
Asleep?
Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by Kobicove(m): 1:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Only males here no females...how do you plan to mingle?
Re: Singles, Searching And Ready To Mingle. by WomenTrainer: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scan the image to join the WhatsApp group. Singles only please.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth Ladies / I Wan Go Fvuck! / Is It Okay To Break Off A Christian Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.