Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,257 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (38624 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Thought this guy said he was going to deactivate..?
Everyone is welcome here.All opinions are accepted.Thanks.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
dokwhot:
Oh please!When you're drowning,you too will clutch at straws.You no holy pass.I was down and being insulted in my own house,you expected a "welcome,ma!" Fat chance in hell.When you're not Jesus Christ,my Lord and saviour.Abeg,swallow your love and ex.I collected the phone I bought her too.You didn't see that one.Read again.From Page one.I have even told her not to ever contact me again when she wanted to re-invent her bitchiness yesterday.

My brother, thanks for the decision you took. Don't let anyone teach you how to run your home or listen to folks saying you did wrong. If a person can not reciprocate love, why then are they in a relationship in the first place? Oh, so if the sickness is major, she would start looking at properties instead of taking care of you? This is what her actions suggests, speaking of which, how did her sister's husband die? Would the guy have survived if he got better care? It's clear nah, you made the right call. I agree 100%. If people want to be in a relationship, they should act the way they want to be treated. Shikena
Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Na wah o, I didn't know Third World War went down here o, una well done o, this is just all shades of wrong ,plus una kuku derail the thread self undecided
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Aiite ma'am... taking the blame for this, like from mum to son... wink
cool cool
Re: . by shinarlaura(f): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: . by SlimHan(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Smh for the ladies comments. Someone even said she can't stand sympathetic sick people. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: . by Palaver: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Hmmmm...woman palaver...
Pele. So na woman wan make you deactivate?
You no get mind. You ain't military minded.
undecided

1 Like

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Glad to know someone feminine gets to knw/understand the reason why this dude sounds so pained to have done what he did.
SlimHan:
Smh for the ladies comments. Someone even said she can't stand sympathetic sick people. Hmmm
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Palaver:
undecided
Haha. So there's a 'Palaver' moniker on NL?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ishilove sleeps and wakes up on my thread.I'm proud.See what a little break up can do.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ladies,especially Nigerian girls of the Lagos variety, need to learn how to respect their men.It's not so hard to make a guy eat out of your palms and worship the ground you walk on.Why is there so much divorce, side chicks?Because there is a woman ready to do what keeps a man while you glorify yourself in your overinflated ego.Some girl is giving while you just want to take.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
dokwhot:
Ishilove sleeps and wakes up on my thread.I'm proud.See what a little break up can do.
Haha! While your thread has been very entertaining, I wouldn't go so far as to say I "sleep and wake up" here cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
dokwhot:
Ladies,especially Nigerian girls of the Lagos variety, need to learn how to respect their men.It's not so hard to make a guy eat out of your palms and worship the ground you walk on.Why is there so much divorce, side chicks?Because there is a woman ready to do what keeps a man while you glorify yourself in your overinflated ego.Some girl is giving while you just want to take.

Brother preach plz, preach it... We will worship the ground beneath their feet by love and admiration and not by manipulations and egositic exuberance... We love our sisters but they are pushing us away... Too much ego, you talk one they talk fifty. They don't know what submissiveness means and are not pliable..Correct them it's war. Abeg,e do me

Our Nigerian ladies that have traveled around are wise, sound and balanced. I have interacted with ladies from over 25 countries over the past 15 years, and i can say this, our home grown Naija ladies are proud...Unnecessarily proud, arrogant and cocky... Sisters that are groomed in religious circles are an exemption, i will never joke with them never, they're worth more than gold...Any guy that finds a good one should take good care of them

2 Likes

Re: . by jhudit(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
This one no wan give up. Trying to help what is left of his ego by quoting every post to brag. Pussy nigga...
Re: . by ikp120(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Brother preach plz, preach it... We will worship the ground beneath their feet by love and admiration and not by manipulations and egositic exuberance... We love our sisters but they are pushing us away... Too much ego, you talk one they talk fifty. They don't know what submissiveness means and are not pliable..Correct them it's war. Abeg,e do me

Our Nigerian ladies that have traveled around are wise, sound and balanced. I have interacted with ladies from over 25 countries over the past 15 years, and i can say this, our home grown Naija ladies are proud...Unnecessarily proud... Our Christian sisters are an exemption, i will never joke with a Nigerian Christian lady never, they're worth more than gold...Any guy that finds a good one should take good care of them
So all these ones wey full everywhere be atheists or Muslims, ba? undecided undecided

This has nothing to do with religion o. Trash na trash! Just leave it for LAWMA and drive off bro cool cool cool cool
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Any man that marries the wrong lady, devil go leave am life... Ozugbo zugbo.. kiss
Re: . by jhudit(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
dokwhot:

Mmm mmm

Don't even try to justify married men having side chicas
Re: . by Marvel1206: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Going through this thread, I realise that feminism is indeed a terminal emotional illness
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Haha! While your thread has been very entertaining, I wouldn't go so far as to say I "sleep and wake up" here cheesy
Lol.I'm just being funny.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:
This one no wan give up. Trying to help what is left of his ego by quoting every post to brag. Pussy nigga...
No insults here.Everyone is sweet and nice here. Exude positivity,it germinates and becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
cococandy:

Mmm mmm

Don't even try to justify married men having side chicas
Ma'am,if you don't give him his due well,I daresay,there are a million and one other women who will.And you'll call them "side chicks".Actually,critical analysis shows they are the main thing.There can be no vacuum. I have a date already for Saturday.A date who is interested, interesting, more educated,more beautiful than the egoistic one that left.New girlfriends loading... I'm going back happily into the game.No vacuum in nature.

2 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2017
dokwhot:
Ma'am,if you don't give him his due well,I daresay,there are a million and one other women who will.And you'll call them "side chicks".Actually,critical analysis shows they are the main thing.There can be no vacuum. I have a date already for Saturday.A date who is interested, interesting, more educated,more beautiful than the egoistic one that left.New girlfriends loading... I'm going back happily into the game.No vacuum in nature.
I'm sorry there's no justification for that sexist line of thought in my dictionary. I call it sexist because you won't make the same argument in favor of any woman who cheats on her husband.

However I do emplore all married people to always treat their partners with love and respect and try their best to satisfy them.
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2017
dokwhot:
More views on my "situationship" needed.Have I approached it appropriately? Read above.Thanks.

You have declared it over already,so what do you need our views for? Thats by the way. Anyways. My advise is this: I think you two should try and sort things out. You obviously have your flaws and that might have triggered her to act the way she did( she has hers too). For you to have engaged her means you foresee a future with her,so you guys should sort things out. I am not sure about the "sugar daddy" it doesnt add up.
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2017
dokwhot:
Thanks for your views.I'm a good person who got scammed financially.Seeing that she was planning a break up while I was spending money on her and a proposed wedding.I know she will not go unpunished.

Would I be wrong to call you a vindictive person? You break up with her and you:
1 returned her belongings(a sissy act to earn a point)
2 demand for the phone which you bought for her
3 Tag her an aristo baby(an attempt to malign her before the nairaland community)
4 And then the cussing...
All these are sissy acts,bro. If you exude these attributes in real life towards her,then I seriously would give her a standing ovation for leaving you. You clearly have your faultssss. Work on them and you two should salvage your relationship.

BTW, you have alot in common with a Tiv friend I met on nairaland(no pun intended)
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2017
dokwhot:
I'm not hurt emotionally.Just that there are expectations in all relationships.Probably this is just a bad case of incompatibility and I accept it if it is.Better a break up than a divorce,right?I'm very hurt financially though.That one is painful.As to why return her belongings while ill?I was ill,got better to an extent as is normal.Even much better this morning.And I wanted to find out why this happened so rapidly(too much trying to claim smartness).And I did from the messages,chats with her friends on the phone.Thanks all for your opinions.

And finally,my instinct tells me that this is a cooked up story to garner public sympathy and feminine attention( it is actually,but in a negative way)....my instinct is never wrong.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Juliearth:

And finally,my instinct tells me that this is a cooked up story to garner public sympathy and feminine attention( it is actually,but in a negative way)....my instinct is never wrong.
You can't know more about my life experiences than me.It's a compliment to me if I've been able to hold you spellbound with my diary,with my writing skills honed over years.Your instinct can't always be right; I welcome you to comment more. 08117754782 WhatsApp/call me(It's a one off deal).
Re: . by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 10, 2017
You can never know more about my life experiences than me.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Juliearth:

Would I be wrong to call you a vindictive person? You break up with her and you:
1 returned her belongings(a sissy act to earn a point)
2 demand for the phone which you bought for her
3 Tag her an aristo baby(an attempt to malign her before the nairaland community)
4 And then the cussing...
All these are sissy acts,bro. If you exude these attributes in real life towards her,then I seriously would give her a standing ovation for leaving you. You clearly have your faultssss. Work on them and you two should salvage your relationship.

BTW, you have alot in common with a Tiv friend I met on nairaland(no pun intended)
When you break up,you are allowed to return the belongings. That you discuss your relationship with married men,is that what aristo babies do?It's good to be clean,it's even better if you also appear clean.Sometimes, perception can overlap with reality. And no one is perfect.I'm not.But this does not mean I would overlook a clearly untenable situation to make myself look good. I act to protect myself now and in the future.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2017
cococandy:

I'm sorry there's no justification for that sexist line of thought in my dictionary. I call it sexist because you won't make the same argument in favor of any woman who cheats on her husband.

However I do emplore all married people to always treat their partners with love and respect and try their best to satisfy them.
Why not? Everyone wants a great life... And not only married people, even in friendships, engaged couples.Treat men with respect, no mind games, don't think you're smarter and start waiting for gotcha moments. Except if you're not in love though. Then why stay in it.
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2017
dokwhot:
You can't know more about my life experiences than me.It's a compliment to me if I've been able to hold you spellbound with my diary,with my writing skills honed over years.Your instinct can't always be right; I welcome you to comment more. 08117754782 WhatsApp/call me(It's a one off deal).

I am sorry for sounding judgemental. You have your flaws too,which I want you to admit and work on...no need to drop your number. You may take that down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.