Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (68110 Views)

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BlaQWolf: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I can't tell if we'll win but I pray they do better 'cause the other teams aren't mediocres. grin

I'm sure they will do well even if it's winning just a match...take care of you.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by wtfcoded: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
but seriously Nigeria need better player for 10... Mikel not good in that position it really show yesterday.
oya go play am

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by iluvpomo(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2017
To any one asking why it’s not champagne, tell me why waste something that should be enjoyed by it being consumed. Please water is OK and recesssion friendly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
kenny5811:
my brother, u'r not alone on dis 1 oo.... vry soon now we go dey hear say super eagles dey group G (group of death)....
Which one is group G?. Anyway, I don't want my heart broken. cheesy grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I'm sure they will do well even if it's winning just a match...take care of you.
You too.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Fhowe: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2017
kenny5811:
my brother, u'r not alone on dis 1 oo.... vry soon now we go dey hear say super eagles dey group G (group of death)....
they have started again despite the lovely performance the road is still long so they should prepare not all this. waiting for music videos now and pre world cup songs nigerian artiste and governors start promising monetary gifts (when those monetary gifts can be used to give the team better preparation ) each goal $10,000 people make una start yeye .Whoever wants to give monetary gifts should start now and help in the preparation process so this boys can be ready not offering $20,000 in the last minute and expecting overfed and unprepared ayegbeni to score a vital goal.Buhari abeg set up a committee that will attend to this peoples needs and preparation and a direct link to your office just the way westerhoff had it back then not through all this nff thieves,once they perform and get good deals the returns shows in the economy abeg abeg.And for the potential donors and sponsor kindly start now not waiting till die minute (you know what they need anyone you want to take up take it up )if it is drinking water start from now,if it is kits start now not waiting till that crucial deciding match.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BabaO2: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Everything is always wrong in Nigeria. Na champagne I know say dem dem pour to mark such Victory
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by OliveCynosure(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

.......ayam not understanding. ..

He's the team's captain
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by CORE(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I just know they'll end up breaking my fragile heart, again, and again.

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.

So true. Hence, I don't wholeheartedly support them
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by holysainbj(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Prince4945:
Jobless people,

what is the need of qualifying when your aim is to finish 3rd in the group stage,

#yeyedeysmell
If only you had common sense
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Made1414(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

Jealousy will ruin but you and your lineage
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

as A Leader Like Kanu And Okocha.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AFONJACOW(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Kog45:
Kolo don enter
gerrout
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Prince4945:
Jobless people,

what is the need of qualifying when your aim is to finish 3rd in the group stage,

#yeyedeysmell
at least we qualified
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by lordpreceey: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

No... Nor be him score but na him captain d winning team.
He's their hero and worth celebrating.

How many groups u don lead to victory for life?
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Olukokosir(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
neutrotoba:

Padi mi Ayesa... Kokosir

Oya boss... Ao va baba
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

his experience in the team is of great importance to the other players.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
AdemolaA2:
The dude looks quiet, humble and friendly . seems he's loved by everyone ..
he got all this attributes after attaining certain age. He was somewhat rude in the past.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
dem mid baf am....na n in-law country dey host d tournament... grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Kiakia(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
naptu2:

The Super Eagles, led by Ogenyi Onazi, Ahmed Musa and Ikechukwu Ezenwa, celebrated their victory over Zambia yesterday by pouring water on John Mikel Obi while singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DTAM9T5sOc
They should not over celebrate oo. The team only qualified to play in the World Cup and not that they won the World Cup itself. Enough already! Even though they still have to play Algeria in November but it is time to go back to the drawing board to perfect a winning formular, or at least, an impressive outing at the mundial.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Kiakia(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Victory can be very sweet cheesy cheesy

I pray we do well in Russia, even if na Bronze, we would celebrate them.

#HappySunday

P.S: I think Alex Iwobi deserved man of the match though.
He didn't play long enough even though he scored the goal.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Diso60090(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
favringee:
Any post concerning the Super eagles makes Front Page. Nawa ooo

Nevertheless, na water dem suppose dey pour or Champagne??
they too young to use champagne
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Rajosh(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.
We don't qualify, it's a problem. We qualify it's a problem. Just enjoy the moment that's all.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Tomreed(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Prince4945:
Jobless people,

#yeyedeysmell

Lolz.... Oya between Nigeria N Cameroon/Ivory Coast who does better at the world cup ?? undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by laurel03(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
With Iwobi Ball Control And Passes, He Can Be Drafted There, Mikel Play Onazi Position And The Two Moses Should Be Running The Wing
yes someone like iwobi that can dribble and control ball...
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by nnokwa042(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
for say na buhari be coach if fit see igbo player super eagles ?no way, u go hear musa bamanga captain undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by IBreakRules: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

his wife is Russian.
na him wife family house for Russia dem go flex after winning d world cup
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Keballl: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Dottore:
Every poo makes fp

Getaway. Nonsense
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by bigtt76(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Can't imagine Oliseh made Ahmed Musa captain over Mikel SMH.... I hope Oliseh is watching.

Back to Enyeama, though he is still the best bit being match rusty so, I know the begging will soon begin for him to come back...

I hope it won't be a repeat of France 98 when Rufai was coerced out of retirement to play for us. We all remembered the fiasco that followed.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Stevengerd(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
but seriously Nigeria need better player for 10... Mikel not good in that position it really show yesterday.
Put your papa dere now. werey!!!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by olowococoa: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
You na no know say na in law house Mikel want lead them to go play world cup?so,he really need the washing
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BluntBoy(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

Give your heart to me, I won't break it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.