Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (68111 Views)

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BIGTinfotech: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Is Man of The Match often determined by the number of minutes a player spent on the pitch. Haven't substitutes in an extra time in a football game be awarded Man of The Match?

Kiakia:
He didn't play long enough even though he scored the goal.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Mujtahida: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2017
bigtt76:
Can't imagine Oliseh made Ahmed Musa captain over Mikel SMH.... I hope Oliseh is watching.

Back to Enyeama, though he is still the best bit being match rusty so, I know the begging will soon begin for him to come back...

I hope it won't be a repeat of France 98 when Rufai was coerced out of retirement to play for us. We all remembered the fiasco that followed.
Your last paragraph shows you are a veteran fan.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by greggng: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

.......ayam not understanding. ..

Keep quiet bad belle. As at the last time I checked he is the captain of the ship.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by emmasege: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
but seriously Nigeria need better player for 10... Mikel not good in that position it really show yesterday.
Maybe you should nominate one of your brothers to collect the jersey from him. He's our no. 10 for now and is deserving of the shirt once worn by Okocha. If you are not comfortable with that, you can change your nationality to Somalian before June 2018.

Mikel is one of Nigeria's greatest of all times and the second most decorated Nigeria's footballer in history. How many Nigerian footballers have flown the national flag at the highest levels and in several tournaments like Mikel, besides Papillo. This is how you guys kill anything Nigerian with your mouth.

Mikel is our soccer ambassador at the moment and is the face of the Nigerian football.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Mikel is longer our number 10, i think Moses is now the creative spark in our team

Our midfield looked a little light yesterday,

The zambians were quicker to the second balls in the midfield.

Our players really fought for that result yesterday though, the zambians were well prepared

I think with adequate preparation we can make it to the second round in the world cup and we will take it from there. Once it gets to knock out football, anything is possible.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by emmasege: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
bigtt76:
Can't imagine Oliseh made Ahmed Musa captain over Mikel SMH.... I hope Oliseh is watching.

That one? Only God knows wetin Mikel do am. The way he underrated Mikel in Super sports studio when we won AFCON in 2013 says it all. So, I wasn't surprised when he handed over the captain's band to Musa ahead of Mikel. But I like the fact that Mikel comported himself well during that period. It was actually one of the reasons Enyeama quit the national team. I remember he contested against handing the captain's band to Musa when the like of Mikel was there.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by eagleonearth(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

that guy is like a father to the squad. His coordination is commendable.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by eagleonearth(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I just know they'll end up breaking my fragile heart, again, and again.

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.
you can never be an arsenal fan like this.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AdemolaA2: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
he got all this attributes after attaining certain age. He was somewhat rude in the past.

Oh I see !!!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Legolast: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prince4945:
Jobless people,

what is the need of qualifying when your aim is to finish 3rd in the group stage,

#yeyedeysmell
... let's keep the green flag alive
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by polite2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dat our new goalie guy should watch it?!!!! Wen did he join the team that he is jumping up and down like Agama lizard. He should just take chill pill before the mundia
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Polskywolsky: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

Na u captain the team to victory shey?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by laurel03(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
Put your papa dere now. werey!!!
oloriburuku omo baba elepon kan... some of u just watch football for winning sake.. cant u see as d game change when iwobi dt know how to play ten played and Mikel withdraw back? anybody dt want to play 10 must be skillful and good in attacking. hope u see as Zambia dominate the match? if not for our defenders.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dah rapped age for the game, I believe we have youthful advantage....we can go beyond rnd of 16.
We miss d Big Boss...#KESHI
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by laurel03(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmasege:
Maybe you should nominate one of your brothers to collect the jersey from him. He's our no. 10 for now and is deserving of the shirt once worn by Okocha. If you are not comfortable with that, you can change your nationality to Somalian before June 2018.

Mikel is one of Nigeria's greatest of all times and the second most decorated Nigeria's footballer in history. How many Nigerian footballers have flown the national flag at the highest levels and in several tournaments like Mikel, besides Papillo. This is how you guys kill anything Nigerian with your mouth.

Mikel is our soccer ambassador at the moment and is the face of the Nigerian football.
i am not talking about the jersey number... i am talking about the wing he played in national team. mikel is not too good in attacking again since he joined Chelsea. Mikel is a good player but people that play wing10 need to be more creative and may be asked to mainly hold the ball and win it back (such as a “holding midfielder” or an “anchor”) or venture forward and feed balls to the attackers.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by cadre88(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mikel is going to his wife's country.. I'm sure she'll be happy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by slurity1: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.
but why your heart is so fragile?
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
A good leader, kudos to dem all
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by ussy09(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Like we will go far in d WC sef rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Stevengerd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
oloriburuku omo baba elepon kan... some of u just watch football for winning sake.. cant u see as d game change when iwobi dt know how to play ten played and Mikel withdraw back? anybody dt want to play 10 must be skillful and good in attacking. hope u see as Zambia dominate the match? if not for our defenders.
Wetin concern me with ur narrative essay, I just told u wat i needed to let u knw!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by bigsmoke2(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wonder who olga will support if we meet Russia during the tournament
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

You're not a pessimist.

You're just experienced.

They've always let us down.

I pray they do better this time, sha.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by papoose321: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=61214286]Good!

Bathing Mikel to make him clean for the Mundial in Russia.[/quote

Dis question u de ask na say u too get sense abi na say u no de use m @al...

Just like in d army if 1 side win na general wey lead his men to victory dem go Honor weda him enter battlefield or not him now go Honor his fearless men.. tell me y Mikel no deserve to b honoured by his boys after all him no ask for m..
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by phrankchek(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prince4945:
Jobless people,

what is the need of qualifying when your aim is to finish 3rd in the group stage,

#yeyedeysmell

So all the 32 countries that qualify must advance pass the group stage? See your life? Wearing hate and negativity like a cloak
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by papoose321: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

Dis question wey u de ask na say u too get sense abi u no de use m @al..

Just like in d army.. if 1 side win war na generals dem de 1st Honor b4 general go now Honor fearless men both dead or alive... abeg tell me why Mikel no deserved to b honoured by his boys not like he requested for it.. naso belle go de pain una for another person glory change ur life and stay positive about others abeg!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AfonjaConehead: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

u dont get it,do u now. Michel is kinda half Russian now..or lets just say hes married to a Russian and has two white baby girls. Savvy now? cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by gr8tone: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

he has been a big encouragement to the team and being the captain, he deserves some honour
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by anyebedgreat: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Olukokosir:
Watching it live.... Nigeria - good pple, great nation
Is that Kenneth Essien sitting with you?
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Olukokosir:
Watching it live.... Nigeria - good pple, great nation

Abeg them allow carry that bag enter stadium? That simply is a security threat.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Dottore: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Keballl:

Getaway. Nonsense
Anu mpama
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Krixon: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

See guy, if not for Mikel it would had been difficult for Nigeria to quulify for Russia 2018. Haha
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Keballl: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dottore:

Anu mpama

Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.