Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! (1668 Views)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
According to a Facebook user that pledged anonymous, a woman is facing beatings from her husband after he caught her masturbating with Oshombo pepper.

The lady’s husband claimed to have ran out of words in shock when he saw his wife strocking herself with fresh oshombo pepper of about 6 inch long ,he also claimed he wasn’t suspecting anything when he saw fresh pepper In his wife’s drawer,it was when he saw her hide it behind their pillow he got suspicious,he claimed he doesn’t know the pleasure his wife derives from fresh pepper,whereas he does his best to satisfy her sexually.

Source:http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/nigerian-lady-masturbate-with-fresh-peppersays-she-doesnt-want-her-husband-to-suspect-her.html

Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Geologyst(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well, she Wanna be 'super Hawt'. End time woman.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin queen of pepper dem gang. i cnt even begin to imagine the last tym i chopped pepper for indomie i nearly ran mad with my hands on fire.
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimkardashain:
grin queen of pepper dem gang. i cnt even begin to imagine the last tym i chopped pepper for indomie i nearly ran mad with my hands on fire.
Hahahaha imaging stroking itself with it!!
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lalasticlala

You won't send this one to front page oo!! Are we not human beings!!
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by burner44(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pepper dem gang for one corner
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by twosquare(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
This sexual thing has become a problem in the world... Lack of self control... cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Prognose: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Caught how? Is masturbation now a crime?
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why will she masturbate with pepper
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

I guess she was trying to have...............a HOT sex cool couldn't resist
Re: Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Or maybe she wanted to............. SPICE things up cool lol wordplay king

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sand In My Kitchen / Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways / Can I Marry Without My Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.