Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,039 members, 7,890,402 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dinofleeting: An Act Of Being Irresponsible And Showing No Care. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dinofleeting: An Act Of Being Irresponsible And Showing No Care. (432 Views)

When Will Government Stop Being Irresponsible? / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Dino No Appear For Court Now O, Nigeria Una Do As If Una No Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dinofleeting: An Act Of Being Irresponsible And Showing No Care. by easzypeaszy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
There was ones a young man in the early 50's who had the opportunity to study abroad as a compensation from the white man to the community for the love they showed him. The whole villagers were happy and brought the little they had to support this young man as he journeyed far.
The young man came back after many years abroad and the whole community gathered again to celebrate their own, believing the liberation of their village will begin by the success of this young one.
But the young man turn a red eye, focused only on helping his direct family and intimidating others..on the long run he didn't last.
Dino has wasted our mandate and votes on acting childish and stupid.
Dino is my man, but I always get disappointed whenever I see him unnecessarily showing up and acting like one who is not fit to be responsible.
In a country like Nigeria where only few are rich but the rich are only concern about them self and their direct families.
Dino is a representative and not a show boy.
Dino is suppose to be a leader and not a disgrace
Dino is suppose to show by example and not used as bad example.
Dino is suppose to be sensitive and not foolish
Dino is suppose to know he should work for the people and not intimidating them.
Dino should know the votes of the people counted for him and so he should stop all his dramas.
Dino is a disgrace to my community.
But mind you sir..Just the way Smart finished his political career, so shall you sir.
Re: Dinofleeting: An Act Of Being Irresponsible And Showing No Care. by iyketex007: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Well Dino said anyone is welcomed to call the efcc on him, I guess that's the confidence that comes from been a member of APC the saints party.
Re: Dinofleeting: An Act Of Being Irresponsible And Showing No Care. by RZArecta(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
I can bet you two bowls of iya Mulika's amala that if Dino Melaye was slightly in the good books of the other part of APC, online herdsmen would never cough about his cars

(1) (Reply)

President Of South Africa, Mr Jacob Zuma, Arrives Imo For A 2-day Visit. / I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. / D-8 Organisation Must Prioritise Investments In Member Countries – Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.