Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,571 members, 7,914,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Being Fat Hot? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Fat Hot? (16338 Views)

Being Fat Doesn't Make A Woman Ugly / D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by DrDre1(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2010
OMG!
ROFLMTFAO!
LWSMPH!
A perfect example of passing one's boundaries.lol

@ Mukina
Haba, just 'cos I said the truth? But serious it's not really. Let's even leave the 'hot' & 'not hot' angle. It's not gud 2b exposed to health risks unnecesrily. A very high % of fat people don't like the way they are deep down. 4get all d 'bold face' som put up in defendin themselves. cheesy cheesy tongue
Back to topic.
FAT IS NOT HOT! , Economically, Financially, Materially,bla bla bla.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by agabaI23(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yes they are hot.

Reason, they use less gas in the winter as they already have intrinsic heating mechanism in place.

In other words, they are ecofriendly.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by gowaga68: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
Any phat lady in the house
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
Some brothers will take anything as seen below.

Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by kokonets(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^^Gosh u wicked grin grin grin grin probably the brotha's last resort!!
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by platinumnk(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ but omg, their child is beautiful! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stunning. . .

**calls oyinbo guy**
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Chykason(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
I showed moi 8 yr old cousin this pix, he asked me whether the woman is pregnant!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ but omg, their child is beautiful! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stunning. . .

**calls oyinbo guy**
The kid is stunning.

kokonets:

^^^^Gosh u wicked grin grin grin grin probably the brotha's last resort!!

Well some brothers brag about how they wouldnt touch that with a strangers woodstick grin grin

Chykason:

I showed moi 8 yr old cousin this pix, he asked me whether the woman is pregnant!

grin grin grin grin grin

I dont blame him, she is really ill.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by martin1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^nor be clear eyes. . .if no be pali. . . . .
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^
That is her husband.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by TOPE20001(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww @ the pics shocked
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by sulad82i(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wow. Thats all I can say.
I'm think the man just need papers men.
I can't imagine how they do the do do tongue
lift up some meat, more meat, and more meat
or just spread it, one to east and west the other, LMAO
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by KennyG6(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some brothers will take anything as seen below.
abeg leave the guy jare, so because the woman if fat and flabby the guy cannot genuienly love her? angry grin
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2010
Kenny_G:

abeg leave the guy jare, so because the woman if fat and flabby the guy cannot genuienly love her? angry grin
Not saying that, im just trying to highlight the fact that somebody is fooking these chubby chicks wink wink wink
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by martin1(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^^
That is her husband.
i don't date slim girls. .i got big love 4 p.h.a.t women but i'll never date a woman like dis one.haba! see d belle na.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2010
martin1:

i don't date slim girls. .i got big love 4 p.h.a.t women but i'll never date a woman like dis one.haba! see d belle na.
Toned phat girls look gorgeous, they usually have glowing skin and beautiful hair. This woman in question wants to weigh 1000lbs so that she can be in the guiness book of records. shocked
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by KennyG6(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2010
martin1:

at the end of the day people marry for different reasons, some for money, papers, children or love, you may not like/love her but that doesnt mean someone else cant,
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by martin1(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Toned phat girls look gorgeous, they usually have glowing skin and beautiful hair. This woman in question wants to weigh 1000lbs so that she can be in the guiness book of records. shocked
i think,she has weight problem.she cannot control it.
Kenny_G:

at the end of the day people marry for different reasons, some for money, papers, children or love, you may not like/love her but that doesnt mean someone else cant,

right!personally,i'll marry only 4 love smiley
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by 9japikin: 2:38am On Mar 16, 2010
Kenny_G:

well said
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by mamaken: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2010
yes it is a matter of fact! Handsome black men marry white ugly and fat women.
but is it anybodies bussiness
is the white lady not the one that will end up feeding hes african family?
mommy we need money for schoolfees, mommy it's christmas we don't get money for food, mommy i need new shoes, mommy this and mommy that, so let's thank the white fat lady that contribute to the african economy
and let me add something more, many of this men haven't poo in a watersystem toilett in their whole life. is with those fat ladies they come and see little light in their life,
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by MissViola(f): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
, Well,this question has millions of answers.
In french they say ''La Beaute est relatif''
Meaning ''beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Some like it hot and some like it cold.
I have friends who adore fat ladies and others who prefer the ''portable''.
So yes,being fat is hot as well as being slim is hot.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by ayettymama(f): 3:20am On Mar 17, 2010
kmt

there are hundreds of skinny beautiful women out there with no man!!!!

this woman is niether and shes married with a child!!

kinda makes u think doesnt it!!

bein shallow doesnt pay!
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama,

You've been freed, behave nau tongue
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by SAGoddess: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2010
Being over weight is unhealthy for both men and women, maitaining a healthy weight is key but it is almost impossible to maintain the body one had as a teenager, regular exercise, healthy eating and drinking water will keep the weight down for anyone but then again, it's different strokes for different folks!
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2010
@A.mama

That was so not my intention. I just wanted to show that these women are getting some, usually by black males. I quite feel sorry for her though, she is being used and her poor child will be motherless very soon if she continues like this. How can you really call that true love when the man is enabling her to her grave by encouraging her feeding habit? It just like putting a crack addict in a crack factory.
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by SAGoddess: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@A.mama

That was so not my intention. I just wanted to show that these women are getting some, usually by black males. I quite feel sorry for her though, she is being used and her poor child will be motherless very soon if she continues like this. How can you really call that true love when the man is enabling her to her grave by encouraging her feeding habit? It just like putting a crack addict in a crack factory.

There was a story on one of our local channels about FEEDERS, they are dangerous because all they do is encourage their women to eat and eat and tell them everyday that they (women) are attractive meanwhile they (men) are just twisted in the head and are trying to fullfil some twisted fantasy they have with dangerously obese people!  I don't think it is love at all!
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by mamaken: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@A.mama

in this particular instance i agree with u 100% and i'm very sorry for the child.

in some other posts i've read abt men and ladies who make fun of black men who get married with so called fat white women, (whatever fat means for them). i personally think it is absolutly wrong to do so. of course we all know the wickedness of some black men. getting married to this women just to get a paper is disgusting. but why can't anbody believe that some men really like "round" shaped women, is it so absurd?, is just like somebody tell me, "u r white, how possible u feel attracted by ugly black men!?!? what a silly question! is it ur business!?!?! pls just get outta here before i kick ur ass!
so the point is. why humanbeings love to laugh eachother? u r black, u r yellow, u r white and u r skinny, u r fat and u r short,
respect is the key to all our problems.

i'm white and i got a big but, and?!?! if u don't like looking at me, pls be so kind and ignore me!,  wink that's what i do to u too
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
mind u dat pics shows obesse nt fat, im fat n hot,proud 2 b,check out my profile
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
God forbids bad thing. angry
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by SAGoddess: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
Dyt:

mind u dat pics shows obesse nt fat, im fat n hot,proud 2 b,check out my profile

Aish, some M.A.C would have been great for the shine girl, just saying! Or maybe dermatologist! Don't shoot me down people, I am being honest!

@ poster - Love the confidence though, we could do with a bit more positivity around here wink
Re: Is Being Fat Hot? by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
d pics of d obesse or dyt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.