Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night (2918 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
My bae said it's over cos I shared with her what transpired between me and a lady yesterday.

She was lost in the quaters, looking for a house to meet a woman. She used my phone to contact the woman cos she was out of unit. At the end, we went to the house together, accompanied her to the main road.

To cut it short, my bae was like why will I accompany her, am I her guardian angel, did she come with me, bla bla bla

I think she's overacting over small issues or is she right.
Help the young man sad
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
But on a serious note, is like you had ulterior motive for doing all that 'cause you took it a bit personal. grin I guess you eventually took her number 'cause your girlfriend only reacted to her insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by ifex370(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:
My bae said it's over cos I shared with her what transpired between me and a lady yesterday.

She was lost in the quaters, looking for a house to meet a woman. She used my phone to contact the woman cos she was out of unit. At the end, we went to the house together, accompanied her to the main road.

To cut it short, my bae was like why will I accompany her, am I her guardian angel, did she come with me, bla bla bla

Help the young man sad

Girlfriends can be very jealous oo..
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Babe has been looking for a way out since.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by ifex370(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
But on a serious note, is like you had ulterior motive for doing all that 'cause you took it a bit personal. grin I guess you eventually took her number 'cause your girlfriend only reacted to her insecurities.

He didn't jare.. Any other loyal guy would still do the same...

The truth is that immaturity sometimes makes some girls so insecure about guys they really like,
And so they don't end up expressing themselves well..or find it difficult to handle the confusion

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by ifex370(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Could be another answer,, cos calling it quit is such a harsh decision

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
We have this trust between us, and I had no ulterior motives to be sincere.
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
No offence but seriously, your girlfriend must have the intelligence quotient of a cow. So rejoice and be glad my brother! You are no longer a cattle rearer. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Maybe or maybe not
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:

No strings attached to this, I did it with a pure heart.
So much love ma bae
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Which kind sissy niggas full This section sef ..

They've been doing more of the crying than the girl folks ..
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
ifex370:

He didn't jare.. Any other loyal guy would still do the same...

The truth is that immaturity sometimes makes some girls so insecure about guys they really like,
And so they don't end up expressing themselves well..or find it difficult to handle the confusion
I won't say she's immature. Instinctively, she may have assumed he has or intends having something with the lady.

If the lady came looking for someone. Now, he gave her a phone to make calls with. That was a gesture I wouldn't question if I were in his girlfriend's shoes but only if he had stopped there. He followed her to the lady's house and then walked her to the road. Was he that jobless?. grin Op, sorry ohhhhh. Did she miss her way there or told him she couldn't find her way out?. He went too far in my opinion which would be accepted if the lady was unable to find her way out.

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:

No strings attached to this, I did it with a pure heart.
So much love ma bae
Perhaps your bae knows how you guys do your thing.
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Lalas247(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op don’t you think you did way too much undecided
If your wife did the same you won’t be impressed either ... Though it’s not that deep just speak to her if she doesn’t let it go
Then she has been waiting for this ....
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
VolTOxic:
No offence but seriously, your girlfriend must have the intelligence quotient of a cow. So rejoice and be glad my brother! You are no longer a cattle rearer. cool
shocked grin
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by muller101(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Then move on to the next victim . Is she the only lady on Earth?
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Op don’t you think you did way too much undecided
If your wife did the same you won’t be impressed either ... Though it’s not that deep just speak to her if she doesn’t let it go
Then she has been waiting for this ....
Is it really too much
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by KardinalZik(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Must you submit daily report to her about whatever you do with your dear life? Small help you rendered, you reported to her.
Don't tell me you're such a sissy!

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Perhaps your bae knows how you guys do your thing.
grin wink
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Must you submit daily report to her about whatever you do with your dear life?
Small help you rendered, you reported to her.

Don't tell me you're such a sissy!
Are you in love?
If yes, you should know this already
If no, love is all about communication
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by izaray(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
A relationship without a little sign of jealousy means they is no love in it.

@Poster, its a normal thing, Talk to ur girl, give her reasons to trust u again.

And continue ur love journey wink, life is too short to worry about some stuff.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Lalas247(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:

Is it really too much
Haba it’s too much na ... u seff check am well
So if u no dey around, won’t the lady find her square root abi undecided na u be her saviour
Go n beg ur Mrs tell her no vex .... she just angry u took it an extra mile .. if u just gave her directions trust me she won’t flinch ...
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba it’s too much na ... u seff check am well
So if u no dey around, won’t the lady find her square root abi undecided na u be her saviour
Go n beg ur Mrs tell her no vex .... she just angry u took it an extra mile .. if u just gave her directions trust me she won’t flinch ...
Taken into cognizance
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by bitchcrafts: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Do all us a favor , next time , don't share all ur escapades with your woman esp stuffs like this one...
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:
grin wink
In affirmative you used a smiling emoji. Why are you then surprised she reacted that way?. grin
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by KardinalZik(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:

Are you in love?
If yes, you should know this already
If no, love is all about communication

Communication doesn't mean everything must be said. This was just an act of kindness; you mustn't share it with others no matter how close. Except, of course, there's a motive (an ulterior one at that) behind the help in the first place.
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Do all us a favor , next time , don't share all ur escapades with your woman esp stuffs like this one...
Noted
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
KardinalZik:

Communication doesn't mean everything must be said. This was just an act of kindness; you mustn't share it with others no matter how close. Except, of course, there's a motive (an ulterior one at that) behind the help in the first place.
Thought she'll take it lightly cos we barely hide anything from each other but the reverse is the case here
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by danieljessy: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
So u come out for night to answer her, undecidedrite am dere
N u even give her your fone to use 4 nite, undecidedrite am dere
U even follow her go d place 4 nite,after she use your fone, undecidedrite am dere
That day go u no talk say u answer her,give her ur fone 4 nite,even follow her go d place uhmmm undecided rite am dere

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
danieljessy:
So u come out for night to answer her, undecidedrite am dere
N u even give her your fone to use 4 nite, undecidedrite am dere
U even follow her go d place 4 nite,after she use your fone, undecidedrite am dere
That day go u no talk say u answer her,give her ur fone 4 nite,even follow her go d place uhmmm undecided rite am dere
Lol, funny u
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by eezeribe(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:

Help the young man sad
Your girlfriend (now ex) is selfish and self-centered.
she is the type who would prefer to take pictures of accident victims instead of helping them...
She is also the type who blames victims of crime and celebrate the assailants as heroes...
I think you should forget about her....
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by freepop: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cattle analyst...Wehdon grin grin

VolTOxic:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / My Folks Want Me To End Up With A Nigerian Even When I Dislike Nigerian Men. / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.