Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,803 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night (2958 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
She wants to leave you, just looking for the slightest mistake you can make. Just move on.
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by ikp120(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
But on a serious note, is like you had ulterior motive for doing all that 'cause you took it a bit personal. grin I guess you eventually took her number 'cause your girlfriend only reacted to her insecurities.
The girl is fvcking insecure just like most of ya all mehn. tongue tongue
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
OP you did nothing wrong.. To slap your girlfriend (ex) dey hungry me
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by lenghtinny(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
VolTOxic:
No offence but seriously, your girlfriend must have the intelligence quotient of a cow. So rejoice and be glad my brother! You are no longer a cattle rearer. cool

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
OP you did nothing wrong.. To slap your girlfriend (ex) dey hungry me
seriously?
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
MaritzaNL:
She wants to leave you, just looking for the slightest mistake you can make. Just move on.
it's hard u knw, we've been together for 3yrs
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
eezeribe:

Your girlfriend (now ex) is selfish and self-centered.
she is the type who would prefer to take pictures of accident victims instead of helping them...
She is also the type who blames victims of crime and celebrate the assailants as heroes...
I think you should forget about her....
thanks bro
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:
seriously?
Lol, yes na
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by dyze(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
Then move on to the next victim . Is she the only lady on Earth?

Oya mi lenu o
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, yes na
take am easy abeg, technically shes stil ma gal u knw
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:
take am easy abeg, technically shes stil ma gal u knw
Lolz, okay am sorry.. Just that the thing vex me ni
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by emeijeh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
VolTOxic:
No offence but seriously, your girlfriend must have the intelligence quotient of a cow. So rejoice and be glad my brother! You are no longer a cattle rearer. cool

Jesu! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
elisha820:
it's hard u knw, we've been together for 3yrs
She is no longer interested, people get bored alright, also a guy just woke up one morning and broke up with his girlfriend of 6years.
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz, okay am sorry.. Just that the thing vex me ni
I understand ur feelings, we humans u knw, we need to tolerate each other's bullshit sometimes
Re: Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night by elisha820(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2017
MaritzaNL:
She is no longer interested, people get bored alright, also a guy just woke up one morning and broke up with his girlfriend of 6years.
is there this"boriness" in marriage also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me Or Iphone 8 ?,check Me Out / See What This Man And Woman Are Doing, Even In Public (pics& Videos). /

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.