Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,139 members, 7,907,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

Warning From A Narcissist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Warning From A Narcissist (472 Views)

Are You A Narcissist Magnet? / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning From A Narcissist by Chiquitq(f): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
It feels like every day is summer doesn't it? Warm and wonderful. No rain clouds anywhere, just a cornflower blue sky. Not a cloud to be had. Everything is fantastic. We do everything together. We match on every conceivable level. I like what you like. We laugh at the same things. We enjoy the same books and films. I know what you are about to say. We like to cook together, try new wines and explore interesting places. Whether it is forest or foam, city or village we both enjoy going to these places and do so together. We are soulmates. I do not want anyone but you. You have finally met the person that you have wanted all of your life. You still cannot believe how lucky you are to have found someone like me, someone who cares for you, holds you, loves you and showers you with attention, praise and affection. What would you do without me? You struggle to even remember what life was like before I appeared, shiny and exciting. You never want it to end and you allow this golden effect to permeate deep inside you, touching every part of you. Every fibre of your being is coated with my golden touch. None of it is real. You have spent all your time looking at a mirror whilst wrapped in an illusion. I was never any of those things. I just showed you what you wanted to see, said what you wanted to hear and did what you wanted to experience. I am a con-man, a charlatan and a fraudster who trades in fake love and steals your true love. I am not what you think I am, I never was and I never will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Brothers Keeper While He Is Alive / Believe Me / Everyone Has A Story In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.