Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! (861 Views)

Seriously, Some Guys Are Damn Crazy. / Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Very Young White Guy And A Beautiful Nigerian g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2017
I just couldn't screenshot the post after reading it on Facebook because the way he was insulted on Facebook was enough to force him commit suicide,talk more seeking the opinions of Nairalanders that will insult him,dig his grave and bury him with their mouth,I neva see any forum wey their members sabi beef person pass nairaland!! Well a guy who reportedly seem to be gay with the name Evander Bright took to his timeline to blast guys who claim to be straight,have s£x with guys in the inside and rub off the gay attributes on gay guys only.

He took his time to express his overwhelming bitterness with the way gay guys are treated and so he decided to make it public,but the response he got from the so-called straight guys forced him to take down the post that got 541likes and 376 comments that contained only mind wrecking abusive words to the author of the post.

See What he wrote below:

"Damn I fink I mid to clerify something about been straight and gay,some guys are now over stepping their boundaries, everydy gay guys are abused and some are set up by so-called straight guys,do u fink its funny,I went mad over this issue after a friend of mine went to visit a guy that claims he like's only reaching there to be faced with a group of boys that beat him up,thore and even took turns on him after collecting his money and threatened to leak the sex video if he opens up to the police,Abeg if you don't do gay leave gay guys alone ooo!! Don't look for trouble!! I think we should start dealing with this so-called straight folks!!.

Do you think those Guy's you label gay are happy?? Do you think they are happy with their sexual orientation?? Do you think they enjoy the abusive words?? And when you insult those stupid boys that call demselves straight, gay,they will say they fxCk kitten,shurrup dia!! Damn liars,I know of guys who claim to be straight but can't leave without b@nging a t!ght a$$ yet dey Bleep the damn kitten,what nonsense?? Just because you Bleep kitten does not make you straight fool!! In fact make I generalize am,95% of you fools that claim to be straight are damn gay if you don't know,better start admitting it!!"

That was the blast he wrote,and ever since some people have been blasting,reposting, in fact his restricted his account to privacy settings,over to Nairalanders,what do you think??

This story was first published on http://joelsblog.com.ng with images,but a request came for the post to be taken down to avoid legal actions.

Lalasticlala !!
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Dasherz(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
I just couldn't screenshot the post after reading it on Facebook because the way he was insulted on Facebook was enough to force him commit suicide,talk more seeking the opinions of Nairalanders that will insult him,dig his grave and bury him with their mouth,I neva see any forum wey their members sabi beef person pass nairaland!! Well a guy who reportedly seem to be gay with the name Evander Bright took to his timeline to blast guys who claim to be straight,have s£x with guys in the inside and rub off the gay attributes on gay guys only.

He took his time to express his overwhelming bitterness with the way gay guys are treated and so he decided to make it public,but the response he got from the so-called straight guys forced him to take down the post that got 541likes and 376 comments that contained only mind wrecking abusive words to the author of the post.

See What he wrote below:

"Damn I fink I mid to clerify something about been straight and gay,some guys are now over stepping their boundaries, everydy gay guys are abused and some are set up by so-called straight guys,do u fink its funny,I went mad over this issue after a friend of mine went to visit a guy that claims he like's only reaching there to be faced with a group of boys that beat him up,thore and even took turns on him after collecting his money and threatened to leak the sex video if he opens up to the police,Abeg if you don't do gay leave gay guys alone ooo!! Don't look for trouble!! I think we should start dealing with this so-called straight folks!!.

Do you think those Guy's you label gay are happy?? Do you think they are happy with their sexual orientation?? Do you think they enjoy the abusive words?? And when you insult those stupid boys that call demselves straight, gay,they will say they fxCk kitten,shurrup dia!! Damn liars,I know of guys who claim to be straight but can't leave without b@nging a t!ght a$$ yet dey Bleep the damn kitten,what nonsense?? Just because you Bleep kitten does not make you straight fool!! In fact make I generalize am,95% of you fools that claim to be straight are damn gay if you don't know,better start admitting it!!"

That was the blast he wrote,and ever since some people have been blasting,reposting, in fact his restricted his account to privacy settings,over to Nairalanders,what do you think??

This story was first published on http://joelsblog.com.ng with images,but a request came for the post to be taken down to avoid legal interference.

Lalasticlala !!
if you ain't happy being gay then why you gay man? are you gay under duress??
this person is so messed up upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Dem don swear for this one. grin
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Mumu lol
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Crazy.
I hate faqqot. But this dude is right.

Typical naija man go suck Dick every night but will bring petrol when they want to Lynch a gay grin

If u think i'm lying, ask KanwuliaExtra grin
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Very true. The shît I've seen and heard.
All these overly homophobic, gay hating, gay cussing, "I-wanna-kill-all-gays" Nigerian men secretly suck dick at night. Most Nigerian guys especially those that went to an all boys secondary school have had a gay encounter. This is the absolute truth though. Very unfortunate.
A great percentage of Nigerian guys are actually bisexual.
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
All these overly homophobic, gay hating, gay cussing, "I-wanna-kill-all-gays" Nigerian men secretly suck dick at night. Most Nigerian guys especially those that went to an all boys secondary school have had a gay encounter. This is the absolute truth though. Very unfortunate.
those men who do it probably do it for ritualistic purpose.we have heard stories of wealthy Alhajis who go out looking for young boys to devour.all na to gain power.na the instruction their alfa or babalawo give dem na im dem dey follow.
Re: Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
i went to an all boys secondary boarding sch and a catholic one for dat matter.i never had a gay hitting at me or heard anybody talk about gaydom tinzs.all na media frenzy.

(1) (Reply)

Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still / How Many Hands Formed This Beautiful Shape Of Love? / Why Women Always Friend Zone You : 9 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.